Pages:
Author

Topic: Why did you miss Bitcoin? - page 3. (Read 1110 times)

Activity: 2786
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
October 28, 2021, 12:25:53 PM
The answer is pretty commonplace. At the time when bitcoin began its ascent, I would be busy with something completely different, and did not even suspect about its existence.
When Bitcoin was really hype back in that day. I was just an innocent kind who was playing games all day all night and thought Bitcoin was just a joke because I thought it was too good to be a true to earn money from the internet when I was a student back then, I'm pretty sure the price was 3 digit USD and everyone could easily grab 1 Bitcoin if you had money on that day, that was insane.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 259
October 28, 2021, 12:20:05 PM
I don't trust the Internet at that time, with a lot of scams popping up and not knowing to how to navigate the Internet with money involved, I don't think that I would love bitcoin at that time especially with all the FUDs spreading back then. But it's not important that you're late, what's important is that you've arrived to the destination.

Way back when I first heard about bitcoin was also the time where the scams popped trendy and of course I am afraid to become victim again. Also, that time I heard about bitcoin I was a college student where I don't have any money in hands so I can start my investment. Another reason that I missed bitcoin that time was also lack of knowledge about crypto platform. Now, I do really regret that I miss a great opportunity to invest in bitcoin where the price is affordable though I already manage to have a small bitcoin at my wallet today but the great chance that had passed was regretful.
the same thing happened to me, and your incident is exactly the same as what happened to me when I got to know bitcoin for the first time.
Ponzi schemes and scams were always associated with bitcoin in my country at that time and I was too afraid to enter even though there were many people around me who invited me but I was too afraid of the stigma circulating.
and regret always comes at the end, many of my friends are now enjoying the results of bitcoin and I just jumped there Cheesy
but I believe it's never too late to be on this path because I believe adoption will continue to increase over time.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 105
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 28, 2021, 10:43:47 AM
I miss bitcoin because I was still doubting about the decentralized currency that was created by Satoshi which is not control by the government. Bitcoin was not legalized in my country then which the government didn't allow any citizens to have access to bitcoin in the community because of their centralized currency. Many fiat investors didn't believe on bitcoin investment because is all about digital before it can be successful.
The knowledge of how to use bitcoin to improve business and other things in the community was not there for me. Those bitcoin users who has the knowledge of how to invest wisely on bitcoin then was using it to do well in the community.
Activity: 938
Merit: 13
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
October 28, 2021, 04:43:41 AM
In fact, everyone asked themselves such a question, why did they miss Bitcoin?
After all, many people really missed him at his stratum or formation due to the fact that they did not believe in him and of course regretted it, because now he is worth a fortune, everyone had a chance to buy him at the start for a penny, now they would be dollar millionaires.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1055
October 27, 2021, 04:48:14 PM
I am not the type of person that keeps lots of friends around me, I’m an introvert and most of the times I prefer to be alone and I spend my time working or maybe I spend it with my family or I can look for something else doing or sometimes I just think about my future and what I should do and also do some research. Nobody told me about Bitcoin, I was the one that discovered it myself while I was doing a research and that was in 2015.

When I discovered Bitcoin, I didn’t invest in it immediately ‘cause at first I was afraid because of it was volatile, but then I was using it to receive money for works that I did then and also claiming some free bitcoins from faucets that time. Well I did miss at first because I sold earlier, so I kind of missed out from the 2017 bull run, but I was able to cover up again and I’m happy about that.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
October 26, 2021, 09:59:33 AM
The people who already left bitcoin or crypto market before must be back to the game in this current time seeing the coins that they already sold long time ago are in very high price right now and dreaming if only they hold it till right now.
So they come back and planning to hold for longer time because they want redeem their past fault  Cheesy
Activity: 798
Merit: 100
October 26, 2021, 09:57:26 AM
there should be a lot of points that people can't get when that person misses bitcoin.  but maybe based on the analysis that I get is the courage and risk factor that makes many people miss the opportunity for bitcoin.  there must be education for this and there must really be accurate information in this regard
Activity: 476
Merit: 3
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
October 26, 2021, 06:32:32 AM
Bitcoin was not in my mind about seven years ago  because I didn't believe in it. I was afraid to invest online because I have not  try any such thing before, I also believe in physical business because a lot of people have been scam online, and it has been observed too.again i don't want anybody to be monitoring my bitcoin wallet account. This are the few reasons why I miss Bitcoin from it initial stage. I which I can get such an opportunity
Activity: 753
Merit: 15
mulierum.com
October 12, 2021, 05:22:09 PM
Many people miss bitcoin for several reasons, one of which is afraid to start investing in bitcoin. the amount of bad news out there makes some people have a bad perspective about bitcoin even to the point of being afraid to start. My advice is if you are really interested in getting into the crypto world, then study it well so you don't fall into things that are detrimental. investing in bitcoin is an option, so make good use of it.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 332
October 12, 2021, 04:49:36 PM
Mine, that feeling occurred when goes back in 2016 didn't really collect more Btc from many ways that still easy to earn, and even I sold it didn't think long that Btc will continue to be in its increasing popularity and continue to be in demand from time to time until now it's proven that the price is really high, is still on ATH of its historical price.
I was good in community in very early days of bitcoin, but sadly I lost my concentration due to few big scams where I lost very good amount, and then I put myself out of this for long time because these was really shocking for me nearly 15 scams with in 3 or 4 years with big amounts. Then I have very long break just because of my other activities but suddenly as price rises I watch growth and development in this I joined again, but this was very late now as price was already touching 4 figures it's massive regret for me, I never take this seriously when I have to do this because this can change fortunes very quickly, but now it's all gone.
Sometimes we can blame ourselves because of our lack of losing hope and interest. Not far different from what happens to me as I don't clearly understand crypto before and I've heard about risky, volatility, it gives less interest to me as well plus you've said scam and hacking it gonna be discouraging to invest. But as the market keeps on growing and proving not a scam, it eventually changed.

I think this is really life has to go. Sometimes we miss such an opportunity but at least, we still have the chance.
Activity: 2464
Merit: 586
October 12, 2021, 04:22:54 PM
Mine, that feeling occurred when goes back in 2016 didn't really collect more Btc from many ways that still easy to earn, and even I sold it didn't think long that Btc will continue to be in its increasing popularity and continue to be in demand from time to time until now it's proven that the price is really high, is still on ATH of its historical price.
I was good in community in very early days of bitcoin, but sadly I lost my concentration due to few big scams where I lost very good amount, and then I put myself out of this for long time because these was really shocking for me nearly 15 scams with in 3 or 4 years with big amounts. Then I have very long break just because of my other activities but suddenly as price rises I watch growth and development in this I joined again, but this was very late now as price was already touching 4 figures it's massive regret for me, I never take this seriously when I have to do this because this can change fortunes very quickly, but now it's all gone.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 104
October 12, 2021, 03:53:26 PM
Few years ago i didn’t know about bitcoin when bitcoin price was Satoshi.After Next few year bitcoin price increase and it was around $3k-$5k+.Then my brother introduce to me know about bitcoin. I missed those days when bitcoin price was too low.Now bitcoin price is around $55k+.I Think bitcoin price will be more increase in future.
Activity: 714
Merit: 288
October 12, 2021, 03:26:01 PM
I never really took the time to read about it myself over the years.

Eventually I actually sat down and decided to get to know it.

This lead to a basic understanding of how the current world of finance works.

Bitcoin is a no-brainer after you understand how it works compared to how the financial world works.
When something innovative in progress we have no serious intention because we feel mostly negative sides and never try to check and understand same happen to me, I was reading about this in very early days but due to some negative views and haters I never touch and read but after few years when its price and community developed I read and joined then I never feel about this all, but now I regret about my decision why I take too much time because if I have some early adoption then surely this could be in great shape for me.
But now after joining and having good benefits I am ok and enjoying my freedom and having many dreams come true just because of this bitcoin.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 603
October 12, 2021, 01:30:19 AM
Honestly when I came to know about bitcoin for the first time I always wanted to buy more and more coins. However, I did not because there was major factor behind this and might be very common for most of the investors: The Capital. I was just student at biotech college and more or less the field of crypto was completely new for me. With the time, I started loving the idea of bitcoin and saw it as an opportunity. But the major thing that was missing is Capital itself. As student had no part time work or other way of funding the desires. In my country parents won't give away money to college student for things like crypto (!)
So not the pocket money neither other sources of investment. I believe that is why I missed the bitcoin and it's worst feeling when you have known bitcoin since it was trading around 200-500 bucks. Today, I am trying so so hard to invest in the bitcoin and not to sell any bits whatsoever. Whether the money is from mining, campaign works, art contest etc, everything goes to wallet and locked until the desired value is achieved.
Activity: 2450
Merit: 209
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
October 12, 2021, 01:28:00 AM
In recent years, more and more people have started to talk about Bitcoin with me, and the most common words are:

1. I started paying attention to it many years ago, but unfortunately I didn't buy it.
2. I bought it before, but it was a pity that I got off too early.
3. I should have listened to you at that time, buy some.

3 main reason why people need to be in crypto right away , because those explanation is a absolute proof how many of them accepted their mistakes and must not be happening again in our own doorsteps .

good that i have not used those answers ever because

1. I started paying attention the moment someone told me about this currency and how it works.

2. I bought it before and Keep the holding until i profit more after years.

3. I i listened to my mentor from there .
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
October 12, 2021, 12:50:19 AM
Activity: 938
Merit: 938
October 11, 2021, 11:33:50 PM
I never really took the time to read about it myself over the years.

Eventually I actually sat down and decided to get to know it.

This lead to a basic understanding of how the current world of finance works.

Bitcoin is a no-brainer after you understand how it works compared to how the financial world works.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
For campaign management look for Little Mouse!
October 11, 2021, 10:25:48 AM

I think generally, most people already knew about BTC but they refused to dwell on such subject mainly due to media and on how the latter portrayed it to be. In addition, the first years of BTC were crucial as lots of issues started to surface.
It was expected that some people will keep refusing Bitcoin because they simply don't have interest and are also in the influence of negative news. And I believe that there are more crucial markets happening in the coming days that will test our faith in Bitcoin.
And yeah, I can't deny myself of being negative and ignoring this before but as it was proven in many things, I'd change my mind and start joining the market. Maybe If I was an open-minded personality, probably I don't miss buying Bitcoin at $1000 before.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
October 11, 2021, 10:22:39 AM
I don't trust the Internet at that time, with a lot of scams popping up and not knowing to how to navigate the Internet with money involved, I don't think that I would love bitcoin at that time especially with all the FUDs spreading back then. But it's not important that you're late, what's important is that you've arrived to the destination.

Way back when I first heard about bitcoin was also the time where the scams popped trendy and of course I am afraid to become victim again. Also, that time I heard about bitcoin I was a college student where I don't have any money in hands so I can start my investment. Another reason that I missed bitcoin that time was also lack of knowledge about crypto platform. Now, I do really regret that I miss a great opportunity to invest in bitcoin where the price is affordable though I already manage to have a small bitcoin at my wallet today but the great chance that had passed was regretful.

Most people wouldn't expect Bitcoin to go as high as it is now, so many people miss Bitcoin when it was cheap. But time can't go back, so it's useless
for me to regret what happened in the past, why don't we all think about the future. There are many reasons when Bitcoin prices are still cheap,
people choose not to buy. One of them is a lack of knowledge about the crypto world. so don't understand how Bitcoin works, that's why many people
end up miss Bitcoin. If we used to have Bitcoin, we didn't need to buy Bitcoin with money, we could do faucets, because in the past, the fees for
faucets were quite high. Right now, there are a lot of scam faucets, even if there are legitimate ones the pay is very low, so for now working on
faucets is just a waste of time.
Activity: 2198
Merit: 782
October 11, 2021, 09:41:49 AM
In recent years, more and more people have started to talk about Bitcoin with me, and the most common words are:

1. I started paying attention to it many years ago, but unfortunately I didn't buy it.
2. I bought it before, but it was a pity that I got off too early.
3. I should have listened to you at that time, buy some.

As someone who joined this forum last 2017, I came to discover the existence of BTC due to my friend who introduced me to this forum. At first, I thought that this forum was only an avenue to earn alternative income via posting threads similar to economics or other areas related to such. But upon browsing the forum, I discovered about BTC and its potential application in the future of transactions.

I think generally, most people already knew about BTC but they refused to dwell on such subject mainly due to media and on how the latter portrayed it to be. In addition, the first years of BTC were crucial as lots of issues started to surface.
Pages:
Jump to: