Pages:
Author

Topic: Why did you miss Bitcoin? - page 6. (Read 1116 times)

Activity: 352
Merit: 18
Pepemo.vip
September 15, 2021, 12:41:08 AM
I had no idea about the crypto world when Bitcoin came to crypto. I get involved in crypto only a few years ago. When I saw the Bitcoin, the value of Bitcoin was 20k dollars. Which was out of my reach. If I could get involved in the crypto world in the beginning, I would never miss a brilliant currency like Bitcoin.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 325
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 15, 2021, 12:29:56 AM
the reason i took an L on bitcoin is mainly because the first time i have heard of bitcoin is when i was in highschool and I was living in the philippines. highschool students in the philippines don't have enough money for them to risk in investing into what was called " Internet money " for us students we would prefer to spend it for other things like commute fares and food. but if i would be given another chance to invest in bitcoin while it was still a low cost investment, then i would gladly take the risk and not have regrets in the future
Activity: 2366
Merit: 305
Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week
September 14, 2021, 03:17:33 PM
True. These sentences, I have heard many times with me. More or less I asked my friends to invest with me in the mining equipments however none of them listened to me at that time. The startling thing was, they were from the IT background but always thought that it's not worth to invest in such projects and there is no future for the same in the country. Considering the regulations at the time, they might be right but you have to take the risk if you have to be on the top of something. Today I am proud that I listened myself and at least I have two mining rigs up and running and important thing is I am biotechnologist and artist, not an IT guy. They still regret their decision but it's too expensive to mine now in my country considering the electricity costs and hot temperature.
I did also introduced many of them to the forum but eventually they got out since they did not work that hard as I did. It's sad they miss the bitcoin investments now and story is the same as OP stated.

I do remember my friend investing around $10k into mining buying rigs and setting up everything. It was in 2017 to 2018 I suppose. I remember he did not earn much as the value of crypto was really down and the miners did not earn much. Then he later sold off his devices at loss. However he is here in the forum. Yes its very expensive to buy those rigs as the demand for it really increased.

And I remember, I have introduced this forum to many of my friends who are in IT sector. They ignored it. But whenever they hear the news of Bitcoin's ATH, they come back inquiring on Bitcoin.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 603
September 14, 2021, 03:05:30 PM
True. These sentences, I have heard many times with me. More or less I asked my friends to invest with me in the mining equipments however none of them listened to me at that time. The startling thing was, they were from the IT background but always thought that it's not worth to invest in such projects and there is no future for the same in the country. Considering the regulations at the time, they might be right but you have to take the risk if you have to be on the top of something. Today I am proud that I listened myself and at least I have two mining rigs up and running and important thing is I am biotechnologist and artist, not an IT guy. They still regret their decision but it's too expensive to mine now in my country considering the electricity costs and hot temperature.
I did also introduced many of them to the forum but eventually they got out since they did not work that hard as I did. It's sad they miss the bitcoin investments now and story is the same as OP stated.
Activity: 1960
Merit: 273
September 14, 2021, 01:08:59 PM
It is about 2009 I was a child then Bitcoin Mining is free and then it is officially listed and then get succes. And then its price is increased and still is increaseing and I was a child I was not mature and I missed this great opportunity.
what do little kids miss? if you were young at that time and did not know bitcoin mining. you don't have to regret it. that's because when you were small your job was to play not for bitcoin mining  Grin

I know everyone has their own experience. no need to be sorry for something bad that we have done in the past. now it will be a valuable experience for us.

I stopped believing in bitcoin in the 2018 bear market. I almost lost $2k. but 2020 brought me back with a slightly better market. trust grew back and my capital got back. until now all the losses that time have paid off.
Activity: 68
Merit: 1
September 14, 2021, 08:24:54 AM
I didn’t know anything about Bitcoin until 2017. Even at then, the information I had wasn’t concrete and I really wished I foresaw it and paid the price of actually taking our time to understand. From 2012 till today the growth of Bitcoin has been mind blowing. If I have the a second chance with the understanding I have now, I won’t take it for granted or be lackadaisical towards it.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 722
September 06, 2021, 04:37:32 PM
The reason behind i missed Bitcoin because i am belong from 3rd world country where people Don't even know about bitcoin during launching time which is 2009. I learnt about bitcoin in 2017. I think in between this time, bitcoin price change a lot and i missed the opportunity to become a millionaire.

I missed Bitcoin because I came to know about it very late, in late 2017 when Bitcoin was already trading around 20K and since then I am involved in crypto in one or another way. I also joined some mining sites sites like minergate who used to pay handsome amount of Bitcoin on regular basis but later they stopped becuase the Bitcoin price had dropped below 10K. Now since past 2 years I do trading and as well as staking on DEFI which is paying good rewards. Bitcoin and Blockchain is a blessing for all those who want to make earning online online but they should get some basic knowledge and skills before they jump in this field.
All of us does have specific reasons on why we had missed and for sure majority of us had really make out some regrets on why we dont consider out on learning bitcoin when it was just still starting but well
nothing could ever predict on whats ahead and this is why only to those people who had believed on bitcoin on early days are the ones who do benefit out.

Well, its just too stressful if you do always mind about that golden opportunity for you to take or shouldnt missed but lets say that it is really mixed with some extreme luck if ever you had able
to get in with the market into those early days.

I remember that on that year im still on college and busy with my studies and never intend to deal up with things online too much.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 532
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
September 06, 2021, 04:27:43 PM
I was into Bitcoin at the right time, but the financial issues thats around me made sell all my holdings. If I was a free man and has the understanding as now, I might've never sold my holdings. So, I haven't missed the opportunity by intention and it happened on situation. Hoping for some good old days of cryptocurrencies to get my life back.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 261
September 06, 2021, 02:51:42 PM
Back then, my friends used to call "Bitcoin" as a scam, my family members and the people around my community way back after reading a Facebook post regarding on a group of scammers using Bitcoin as a scam, unfortunately, I wasn't able to find the article since it was almost 8 years ago. I think what lacked back then was the amount of correct information regarding Bitcoin, everyone believed that it was all a scam even if they only have little information about Bitcoin, in result, a lot of people missed out the opportunity of buying back then and gaining profit today, I was one of those group of people who believed it was a scam, but I further did my research and even had friends online convincing me that Bitcoin is legit and I should invest on it, that was the biggest mistake I have made back then, I missed out a great opportunity.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
September 06, 2021, 11:45:08 AM
Why didn't most people expect Bitcoin to be as brilliant as it is today?
because they they dont dig deep of learning what is bitcoin but they only foccus on the ourside appearance of the coin .
 if only they knew that bitcoin has a good use case they wont sell early because that will make bitcoin indemand .

If no one tells you, or if you happen to pay attention to cutting-edge technology, it is impossible for you to hear about Bitcoin. You can't search for relevant information on search engines, after all, you can't search for something you don't know at all.
cutting edge technology ? it sounds verry inovative like bitcoins but if your into it then why you wont came across a name like bitcoin ? google existed long time ago and you can get info using it and i believe most of us started from that before we get here.
copper member
Activity: 1260
Merit: 698
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
September 06, 2021, 11:17:25 AM
The reason behind i missed Bitcoin because i am belong from 3rd world country where people Don't even know about bitcoin during launching time which is 2009. I learnt about bitcoin in 2017. I think in between this time, bitcoin price change a lot and i missed the opportunity to become a millionaire.

I missed Bitcoin because I came to know about it very late, in late 2017 when Bitcoin was already trading around 20K and since then I am involved in crypto in one or another way. I also joined some mining sites sites like minergate who used to pay handsome amount of Bitcoin on regular basis but later they stopped becuase the Bitcoin price had dropped below 10K. Now since past 2 years I do trading and as well as staking on DEFI which is paying good rewards. Bitcoin and Blockchain is a blessing for all those who want to make earning online online but they should get some basic knowledge and skills before they jump in this field.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 255
September 06, 2021, 11:05:57 AM
5 years ago I actively participated in faucetboxes and giveaways that paid bitcoin, at that time I could earn up to 0.475 btc per month and when the price was $300, unfortunately I was too afraid to hold bitcoin because of the many negative news about bitcoin so I immediately sold it, of course this was my mistake for not knowing that the bitcoin community is very strong.
Activity: 1155
Merit: 77
September 06, 2021, 10:23:34 AM
The reason that I’ve missed Bitcoin is because of my fear that it may quickly collapse during the time it rallies towards $20k until it reaches $60k. Yes because during that time I’m still hard up on funds and I don’t wanna risk too much. So yeah I am still regretting until now but already moved on and learned from it. However, it’s not good for me as well to go all-in, coz’ that is such a terrible idea in managing risks.
This your ideology is real, because from the consent people were no believing cryptocurrency and more especially bitcoin, so base on what they heard about online currency and online business, Ponzi scheme even made it very difficult for them to trust bitcoin because of a lot collapses or crash of Ponzi scheme investment platforms, so that put fear to the eyes of people who is deformed of bitcoin management and domination, i should say that is the major reason while some are afraid of bitcoin till extent that btc is getting more firm everyday.
I agreed with what you said. I could remember how scared I was before I join Bitcoin due to (the fud) what I heard and read about how to secure a wallet and the hacking issue that happened to crypto exchange sites. But hurt whenever I think about the opportunity I would have gained by now if I have join Bitcoin early.
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
rocket.hashbon.com
September 06, 2021, 09:50:25 AM
It's true that the current development of bitcoin is getting better and a lot of people are skipping it. as it is said that there are several reasons why that can happen. but i think if people are more open and learn bitcoin i think it will help them nowadays because we know that bitcoin has some advantages. Many are afraid that if they enter the crypto world, they will experience losses, even though that is not true. if we can manage bitcoin well and handle it well then it will be very beneficial in today's era compared to other investments.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 655
Bitcoin is achievement
September 06, 2021, 09:24:15 AM
The reason that I’ve missed Bitcoin is because of my fear that it may quickly collapse during the time it rallies towards $20k until it reaches $60k. Yes because during that time I’m still hard up on funds and I don’t wanna risk too much. So yeah I am still regretting until now but already moved on and learned from it. However, it’s not good for me as well to go all-in, coz’ that is such a terrible idea in managing risks.
This your ideology is real, because from the consent people were no believing cryptocurrency and more especially bitcoin, so base on what they heard about online currency and online business, Ponzi scheme even made it very difficult for them to trust bitcoin because of a lot collapses or crash of Ponzi scheme investment platforms, so that put fear to the eyes of people who is deformed of bitcoin management and domination, i should say that is the major reason while some are afraid of bitcoin till extent that btc is getting more firm everyday.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
September 06, 2021, 07:00:12 AM
In recent years, more and more people have started to talk about Bitcoin with me, and the most common words are:

1. I started paying attention to it many years ago, but unfortunately I didn't buy it.
2. I bought it before, but it was a pity that I got off too early.
3. I should have listened to you at that time, buy some.

In fact, just one sentence: missed it.
In my opinion, the key reasons that make you miss the Bitcoin opportunity are actually the following aspects:

1.Whether the information is unobstructed.
This one determines your vision and insight.
In fact, most of the channels for people to obtain information are from the circle of friends, and a few are from themselves and have excellent qualities that love tossing.
The level of your circle of friends can determine the quality of the information you get.
If no one tells you, or if you happen to pay attention to cutting-edge technology, it is impossible for you to hear about Bitcoin. You can't search for relevant information on search engines, after all, you can't search for something you don't know at all.

2. Resolution
The more information, the stronger the resolution needed.
It may be better if it is a field that you have always understood, but if it is a field that you did not know before, can you distinguish it correctly?

3. Whether the investment capital is idle?
If the money you invest is from a loan, you will check your account balance every day. Short-term fluctuations will make you not hold it for long. Only after you invest and forget the existence of the money can you hold it for a long time.

4. Mindset and boldness.
No matter what the investment is, it is normal to have ups and downs, ups and downs.
Buffett said that he is fearful when others are greedy, and greedy when others are fearful.
The question is when everyone is afraid, do you really have this mentality to stick to your own opinions? Does the conclusion you insist on must be correct? For example, when Bitcoin crashes 80% for the first time, can you be indifferent, and will double up after being determined, instead of thinking that this is just a scame, and now it’s crashing?

If time goes back 10 years and give you another chance, will you really take out your real money and buy it when Bitcoin is still considered air?
If you are given another chance, will you really insist on not selling after you have made several times the income and hold it till today?
If you were to give you another chance, would you really listen to my advice and allocate a bit of Bitcoin as an asset?
No, you still won’t. After all, I'm not an expert, because you don't believe that the future of Bitcoin will exist like a sea of ​​stars.

We've missed lot of opportunities out there, maybe we're not aware of it but the thing is BTC is not the only cryptocurrency coin which has a brighter future. Obviously, we cant deny the fact that BTC is one of a kind coin but we should also consider alternative coins such as ETH. After all, its all about the mindset and resolution in order to have diamond hands when it comes to holding.

I guess I missed ETH, too. Last year ETH100USDT, now 4000USDT, 40 times.Ethereum is driving the market forward, and it is really the king of applications.DeFi and the rise of NFT, to bring innovation to the market.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 153
September 06, 2021, 06:02:28 AM
In recent years, more and more people have started to talk about Bitcoin with me, and the most common words are:

1. I started paying attention to it many years ago, but unfortunately I didn't buy it.

In my opinion, the key reasons that make you miss the Bitcoin opportunity are actually the following aspects:

In fact, most of the channels for people to obtain information are from the circle of friends, and a few are from themselves and have excellent qualities that love tossing.
The level of your circle of friends can determine the quality of the information you get.

2. Resolution
It may be better if it is a field that you have always understood, but if it is a field that you did not know before, can you distinguish it correctly?

If the money you invest is from a loan, you will check your account balance every day. Short-term fluctuations will make you not hold it for long. Only after you invest and forget the existence of the money can you hold it for a long time.

4. Mindset and boldness.
No matter what the investment is, it is normal to have ups and downs, ups and downs.
Buffett said that he is fearful when others are greedy, and greedy when others are fearful.
The question is when everyone is afraid, do you really have this mentality to stick to your own opinions? Does the conclusion you insist on must be correct? For example, when Bitcoin crashes 80% for the first time, can you be indifferent, and will double up after being determined, instead of thinking that this is just a scame, and now it’s crashing?

If time goes back 10 years and give you another chance, will you really take out your real money and buy it when Bitcoin is still considered air?
If you are given another chance, will you really insist on not selling after you have made several times the income and hold it till today?
If you were to give you another chance, would you really listen to my advice and allocate a bit of Bitcoin as an asset?
No, you still won’t. After all, I'm not an expert, because you don't believe that the future of Bitcoin will exist like a sea of ​​stars.

We've missed lot of opportunities out there, maybe we're not aware of it but the thing is BTC is not the only cryptocurrency coin which has a brighter future. Obviously, we cant deny the fact that BTC is one of a kind coin but we should also consider alternative coins such as ETH. After all, its all about the mindset and resolution in order to have diamond hands when it comes to holding.
Activity: 63
Merit: 12
August 25, 2021, 10:18:38 PM

2. Resolution

4. Mindset and boldness.

I started trading 2 yrs ago but the price of BTC goes down and I do not know what to do and I cannot accept the fact that I am gonna lost my money. I made the wrong move and sell my BTC and ETH as well that was 2 yrs ago. If i totally hold it and did not sell I am absolutely rich right now.😢

Patience is very important.

Don't worry, you are not alone. Many people are like you, including me. This is the Pareto law. It is inevitable that the operation of Bitcoin requires anti-human thinking. The world of Bitcoin needs faith. Bitcoin is derived from consensus, so we have to persevere. Unable to persist in selling Bitcoin is the end of consensus. What do you think?

If you want to continue to participate in the crypto world and Bitcoin, I always say two points of view: cognition and mentality. The two are indispensable and interdependent. You can climb to the top of the most beautiful mountain. I hope you will continue to gain knowledge, improve your cognition, and exercise your mind in the Bitcoin forum. (Sometimes, it is inevitable to take some detours, don't be discouraged, we still need to spend money to buy some school supplies when we go to school)
Activity: 1988
Merit: 283
August 25, 2021, 10:04:52 PM
At first i didn't expect that bitcoin will grow like this and i was confused and keep wondering that time if its possible to happen, but look what it's right now I'm now full of regrets, but of course we need to move on and accept the fact because maybe it's not for us. Indeed bitcoin still alive wherein we still have a chance to retain the opportunity we missed..just don't give up guys..  Wink
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
HELENA
August 25, 2021, 09:28:11 PM

2. Resolution

4. Mindset and boldness.

I started trading 2 yrs ago but the price of BTC goes down and I do not know what to do and I cannot accept the fact that I am gonna lost my money. I made the wrong move and sell my BTC and ETH as well that was 2 yrs ago. If i totally hold it and did not sell I am absolutely rich right now.😢

Patience is very important.
Pages:
Jump to: