Pages:
Author

Topic: Why did you miss Bitcoin? - page 7. (Read 1116 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 10
August 25, 2021, 10:48:13 AM
I got to know bitcoin not long ago, around 2017, initially I was earning bitcoin with the faucet program then after it was collected I used it to take part in HYIPs and cloud mining, unfortunately I lost a lot so I left bitcoin.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 121
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
August 25, 2021, 10:09:58 AM
actually I personally don't miss bitcoin, but I personally the first time bitcoin appears, I don't understand about bitcoin, and how bitcoin works, but after I read on the internet and I asked friends, and in the end there was a friend who wanted to guide me to get to know bitcoin, that's when I became interested in bitcoin, but I won't regret it even though I didn't adopt bitcoin from the beginning of bitcoin's emergence, because I believe it's never too late to enter the crypto world..
maybe regrets can happen but there is no need for regret to continue to drag on to be remembered because as long as there is still an opportunity to do something that can be done later, then we will be able to understand that there is always time to fix it. I agree with what you said that it is never too late to know about something where something is bitcoin, which is very well known and very profitable if we can do and manage what we will do with it.

so it's never too late to get to know bitcoin and learn and do something that will allow us to make a profit in managing bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 3002
August 25, 2021, 10:04:00 AM
As a financial advisor I am very weary of any sort of new financial product of any kind.  I still can't figure out exactly when I "found" bitcoin, but I believe it to be late 2013 or early 2014.  I do remember spending almost an entire year learning about bitcoin, reading about it etc before ever actually buying.  When I first bought bitcoin is was at about $225 per coin..and I remember thinking that it was expensive ( f me! ). So a lot of time people simply wanted to spend more time learning before they bought.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1018
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
August 25, 2021, 10:00:26 AM
if time can be repeated all your questions I answer yes I will buy bitcoin from my savings and I will hold it to this day at 50k $ ,
but what is the power of time can not be repeated, now we can only determine when is the right time to enter the flow of buying bitcoin itself. and all of our decisions that take over, late to join don't ever regret and blame the people around you
Activity: 2604
Merit: 816
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
August 25, 2021, 04:00:10 AM
I currently miss the cryptocurrency Bitcoin very much.  Because I used to have some bitcoins that I sold before the price went up which is why I miss that day so much today.  Those who are currently trading in bitcoin relationships have done the best because the price of bitcoin has only risen regularly for some time now.

Bitcoin will always be interesting to follow, i also regret selling a lot of bitcoins in 2018 when the price was $12k, if I held until now of course i got a big profit, but i am always optimistic that if i buy now then 2 or 3 years from now it will go up at least 200%.
That will be our memorable moment when we can buy bitcoin at a cheap price as the price will not back to that price in the future instead can still go up. If you can buy right now, no matter how many satoshis you buy, you will make a lot of money in the future. But that will only if you can hold tight to your bitcoin. I am sure many of us miss that moment in the past and hope that we can back and buy many bitcoins as we can.

Many people regret knowing bitcoin at low prices but do nothing, they always doubt the future of bitcoin so they don't do anything, the past will not come back, if we hope the price of bitcoin can be below $ 1000 of course we are increasingly doubtful and will never buy, better focus and buy immediately and hold tight bitcoin for long term.
Yeah, I think that is because they do not learn about bitcoin or crypto and are trying to figure out if that can grow in the future or it will just stop at that time. But we know that bitcoin does not stop after that and it became popular from time to time. That is why many people now involved in bitcoin regret that they do not take their time to study bitcoin. We should focus on the situation now because I am sure we still have much time to prepare for our future and have a chance to buy bitcoin or altcoin.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 264
August 24, 2021, 01:25:11 PM
~
"Why didn't most people expect Bitcoin to be as brilliant as it is today?". Simply because it wasn't getting attention that much back in the days, plus people were young and surely they still didn't care about any crypto stuffs. In fact for me, I had a rough start of misconception when I first heard of Bitcoin. I thought it was that currency used only my criminals, since I heard it a lot in relation to the dark web. 

It wasn't due to the value, but due to misconception and being an uninformed random guy in the internet that made me miss those years from 2009 up to 2016.
Activity: 2114
Merit: 520
August 24, 2021, 12:51:03 PM
actually I personally don't miss bitcoin, but I personally the first time bitcoin appears, I don't understand about bitcoin, and how bitcoin works, but after I read on the internet and I asked friends, and in the end there was a friend who wanted to guide me to get to know bitcoin, that's when I became interested in bitcoin, but I won't regret it even though I didn't adopt bitcoin from the beginning of bitcoin's emergence, because I believe it's never too late to enter the crypto world..

Never too late if you deal with doing your research. There are many people who have the same kind of impressions,

they didn't bother working with Bitcoin after hearing it from the first time, but time comes and some people who already

into this business gave you good guidance, you'll now into it and trying your best to maximize your benefits.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 253
August 24, 2021, 12:20:34 PM
Activity: 1400
Merit: 283
August 24, 2021, 11:36:43 AM
The life is full of opportunities and whether you take them or leave them is up to you and whether it turns out good or not that depends on your judgment, bitcoin is no difference and i think the main reason that many people missed the opportunity to invest in it in the early years of its exitance is due to the fact that there were no laws and no guidelines to what really is and the fact that it was not created by a company or a known individuals didn't give insurance to whether it will live on and grow as big as it is now, but in the current state and nature of it now and how big it is there is no excuse for anyone to not actually have bitcoin for whatever reason whether investment or payment, because the history has shown us and still showing us how many people were wrong about it.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
August 24, 2021, 11:27:02 AM
I miss many opportunities even though I started in 2016 because of a lack of knowledge and funds to start.
Just go with the flow and be up to date. Opportunities under crypto are overwhelming due to the huge variety of platforms you could join.
If things work, it will work. It could also be based on what you can contribute or skills you can utilize.
I don't regret anything. Instead, I'm grateful for the experience and learning I got from the community.
Activity: 1292
Merit: 101
Vave.com
August 24, 2021, 10:37:56 AM
I currently miss the cryptocurrency Bitcoin very much.  Because I used to have some bitcoins that I sold before the price went up which is why I miss that day so much today.  Those who are currently trading in bitcoin relationships have done the best because the price of bitcoin has only risen regularly for some time now.

Bitcoin will always be interesting to follow, i also regret selling a lot of bitcoins in 2018 when the price was $12k, if I held until now of course i got a big profit, but i am always optimistic that if i buy now then 2 or 3 years from now it will go up at least 200%.
That will be our memorable moment when we can buy bitcoin at a cheap price as the price will not back to that price in the future instead can still go up. If you can buy right now, no matter how many satoshis you buy, you will make a lot of money in the future. But that will only if you can hold tight to your bitcoin. I am sure many of us miss that moment in the past and hope that we can back and buy many bitcoins as we can.

Many people regret knowing bitcoin at low prices but do nothing, they always doubt the future of bitcoin so they don't do anything, the past will not come back, if we hope the price of bitcoin can be below $ 1000 of course we are increasingly doubtful and will never buy, better focus and buy immediately and hold tight bitcoin for long term.
It could be a great idea to think about the present situation .We all have known that it will be the future currency and the world will turn into it on financial concern .So that it is still chance for us to grab something until it go to the sky .We did regret on the past we always thought that how a currency can move so high as its value .Finally we got that we were wrong and missed our chance to buy it on low price .
Activity: 532
Merit: 11
August 24, 2021, 10:31:24 AM

Activity: 2604
Merit: 816
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
August 24, 2021, 10:22:36 AM

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112
August 24, 2021, 07:08:43 AM
Apparently, I, like many, at one time missed the opportunity to buy Bitcoin at a low price and, first of all, this is due to a lack of experience and information in this area. It is also worth adding to this the feeling of not trusting BTC at that time, since everything initially looked very doubtful. So you just had to take a chance and buy BTC, and then probably now everyone would make an excellent profit, which would allow them to change their lives for the better. But what was that was, the main thing now is what to do next. Buy BTC Now? Perhaps, but at the moment it is already quite expensive that many ordinary people cannot afford it. You just need to be happy for those who believed in BTC before and bought it.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 101
August 24, 2021, 06:57:25 AM

Activity: 38
Merit: 6
August 24, 2021, 02:55:27 AM
I really missed it before, when I learned that Bitcoin was through the negative news of Bitcoin. Everyone commented that Bitcoin is a "tulip" and a "bubble" and did not pay much attention to it.
Later, I was more curious about Bitcoin, learned about Bitcoin, and regretted not knowing Bitcoin earlier.
But it is never too late to know Bitcoin. Now I know that it is not too late to learn Bitcoin. The value of Bitcoin is unlimited. As long as you have the courage to invest in Bitcoin, you will be rewarded.
Activity: 266
Merit: 3
August 23, 2021, 05:52:49 PM
Activity: 269
Merit: 100
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
August 23, 2021, 02:19:21 PM
I don't miss bitcoin because I just want to leave for a while and if the price is back to normal then we will also return to the crypto world, because this investment is long term so we are free to go and come back whenever we want, maybe because of this bitcoin very much loved by its users with the freedom of thought they give miners

Some people already made a profit and they wanted to rest for a while and do things they really want to do without stressing themselves with the crypto market every day. Most likely people that are missing the bullish trend right now didn't actually expect that it will gonna happened this month. Therefore, they just right there waiting for the right time to make an entry to the market to also get some profit while it's still hot and moving its price up.

Well the OP was rather referring to the scenario where people miss out on Bitcoin fully. There are many possibilities that have been discussed all over I would say. Asking the people here doesn't make so much sense because what do you even mean by "miss"? Did someone miss Bitcoin when he found out in 2017? Or 2018? I don't think so. The very early guys were at least tech gurus, but for sure IT guys and cryptographers or programmers.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 510
August 23, 2021, 09:49:04 AM
why do you miss bitcoin, actually I personally don't miss bitcoin, but because I was late knowing the existence of bitcoin, I only found out about the existence of bitcoin after a friend offered and told me to play in bitcoin, and he taught me about playing in the crypto world, but I don't regret all that, because I have a principle that it's never too late to enter the crypto world..
Activity: 868
Merit: 150
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 23, 2021, 09:01:22 AM
in 2017 before the price of btc jumped at that time I had collected 1 BTC of btc, but because I assessed the nominal that made me panic sell, then the assets that I had collected I sold. It wasn't long before the price of btc had a pump, and I could only stay silent, because it wasn't my fortune, and what I can learn is that I couldn't read the direction of the market at that time

That's your call, you were so scared that the prices won't persist and continue to go down but the good thing is that you're still here and you are still doing fine with bitcoin, what's important is that you didn't regret selling those bitcoin and the money that you got from it went to a good use.
Pages:
Jump to: