Pages:
Author

Topic: Why didn't Warren Buffett invest in Bitcoin? - page 3. (Read 857 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 1
This is very easy to answer. Why would someone billionaire invest in an uncertain market without regulation and subject to much turbulence? Those who have a lot of money have several other options to safely surrender their assets
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
He is good at his points. He simply says that he doesn't understand bitcoin or the blockchain technology and hence he is not going to invest in it. There is nothing wrong it that. If you don't understand anything, its better that you stay away from it.
Activity: 265
Merit: 10
The World’s First Blockchain Core
the question here is where how can we be sure that Warren Buffet did not invest in Bitcoin ? These kind of guys are very smart and if they have seen a potential into it they can invest and don`t speak a single word about it.
Activity: 121
Merit: 13
He always said that it was gonna bea mistake to invest on bitcoin, and he was right at some point, but it all depends on the way that you see bitcoin

Warren is an old age billionaire. He is against the crypto ultimately and is predicting the fall in the future. I cannot deny that he is intelligent and also a great businessman but his stubbornness is brutal because he had the bankroll and still has to control a part of the market. He is old age stock investor and like any of the grandpas, he cannot adapt to the new situations. It is easier to spit on the future the embrace it. It is sad that he won't live so long to see the outcome that he has predicted falsely and that is the prevailing of the cryptomarket and not the fall.
Activity: 71
Our believes and opinions will always differ. Maybe he never wanted to take such risk due to the high level of uncertainties, or he is rather confident about his current style of doing business or investment. I don't think there should be debate about his opinion.
Activity: 532
BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE

When your are of age, there are certain technological development, you might  not be able to comprehend, base on years of experience, mind has been structured to think in a particular way, reason why Warren could not comprehend the technological development behind BTC, he term it as a bubble, I hope he will live long to see the space evolve to a greater dimension, where government and  organizations will accept BTC as a legal means  of transaction.
Activity: 253
Merit: 100
Gradually the crypto-coins are conquering the sympathy of the traditional financial market. There remain, however, a few bastions of resistance. Warren Buffett is one of them.
Activity: 157
As other people have said, crypto is generally for the younger generations. People over 50, especially rich people over 50 have built their wealth using older, more traditional methods and see no reason to suddenly swap their investment strategies in something they don't really understand. if it ain't broke, don't try to fix it, tends to be their motto.
Activity: 72
warren buffet became rich by being smart in his investments. he won't invest in something that is not stable.
Activity: 70
I think Buffet is not for cryptocurrency generation, he is more on stocks. He is not into bitcoin since he has different belief, all of us have one. I think he is more confident in investments which are more tangible than bitcoin.
Activity: 457
To the surprise of nobody, Warren Buffett isn’t interested in Bitcoin at all.
Warren’s strategy is to have an adequate but consistent return over a long period of time.
The key is that he knows he will be rich someday, but he is not in a hurry.
In cryptocurrency world, it is not possible to make a position and forget it for x number of years. Hence, it does not fit Warren’s style.
So what is your opinion?
investing with bitcoin requires confidence and trust in bitcoin itself the possibility of people who do not invest with bitcoin trust issues that keep them from investing with bitcoin
Activity: 84
Stability. Buffet is a really careful investor and don't want to invest in something that is unstable. he might loose money from this.
Activity: 406
▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰
To the surprise of nobody, Warren Buffett isn’t interested in Bitcoin at all.
Warren’s strategy is to have an adequate but consistent return over a long period of time.
The key is that he knows he will be rich someday, but he is not in a hurry.
In cryptocurrency world, it is not possible to make a position and forget it for x number of years. Hence, it does not fit Warren’s style.
So what is your opinion?

Warren buffet is  a principle man,and a great entrepreneurs,he should not invest cryptocurrency because he thinks thats its a bubble,for him its better only from first stage  but its cannot last longer in the world of bussiness,but  in my own perception why should  he would not invest in cryptocurrency because  they treats digital currency as a rival on its own bussiness.
Activity: 83
bitcoin is so volatile now. investors like him will surely invest only in a stable asset.
Activity: 153
Those people like Warren Buffet do not like to change the system that made then millionaires or even billionaires. IMO, as time goes by the conservative opinion of old people becomes obsolete due to the simple fact of evolution. As the new generation emerges in the financial market their opinion will become the majority thus the system must change eventually. (for proof take a look at the history of how things have changed)
Activity: 152
Merit: 12
He always said that it was gonna bea mistake to invest on bitcoin, and he was right at some point, but it all depends on the way that you see bitcoin
Activity: 406
If I had the fortune that Warren Buffet has, I would also ignore bitcoin and altcoins, as I would not need to put my money at risk in this volatile foreign market
Activity: 14
Exceptionally justifiable in his part. He says that he doesn't comprehend bitcoin or blockchain innovation by and large, so it would be exceptionally reasonable that he wouldn't like to put resources into it. Dissimilar to those individuals who simply put resources into bitcoin exclusively in view of the value rise, and that's it. There's a motivation behind why Warren Buffet is an extremely rich person and the greater part of us are most certainly not.
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 4
Buffett's expertise is in the corporate sector, he knew the bottom of the recent credit crunch crisis and bought at the bottom. He knows nothing about bitcoin so he will never invest, but that doesn't mean others won't.
Activity: 1
Warren Buffett thinks that the bitcoin is a soap bubble and this is the only reason why he doesn't care for them. He perfectly understands that it will soon burst.

I hope your wrong!
Pages:
Jump to: