Pages:
Author

Topic: Why didn't Warren Buffett invest in Bitcoin? - page 5. (Read 857 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 520
To the surprise of nobody, Warren Buffett isn’t interested in Bitcoin at all.
Warren’s strategy is to have an adequate but consistent return over a long period of time.
The key is that he knows he will be rich someday, but he is not in a hurry.
In cryptocurrency world, it is not possible to make a position and forget it for x number of years. Hence, it does not fit Warren’s style.
So what is your opinion?
Everyone has its own way of earning money. Some earn it with very hard work, some are doing business, some is doing jobs , some finds these investments reliable and some find them useless. I find bitcoin to be very reliable and very good way of earning money in very short span of time and according to Warren Buffet who is known to be a very popular business of the world, bitcoin is not his way of earning profit because he trust in some long term profit but I find bitcoin to be very good because in my opinion it is the best way to become self dependent by your own.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0

as far as i know, he hates crypto lol, not buying it is understandable.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
Earlier he repeatedly stated that bitcoin is a financial bubble. The investor does not work with the coin, because he does not understand this sphere. At the same time, he is sure that the crypto currency "is waiting for a bad end."
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
I don’t know him and I don’t know anything about his ideologies and investment but the fact that he didn’t invest in bitcoin doesn’t make bitcoin hopelessly. For me bitcoin is the coin of my time and I will do things my own way rather than comparing myself to people who have already made it in their own way. I want to read about Buffett hoping his story ignites me in my quest for bitcoin.
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
They have lived most of their lives with out any dependence to computer. My grandfather finds it hard to use cellphone and facebook. I won't be surprised Warren Buffet is in that position with bitcoin.
Even though he didn't end up investing into bitcoins, It shows how a great investor and businessman that he is, He made the decision of not investing because he doesn't know anything about the technology. Most people will just jump into investing though they know nothing about it.
Activity: 221
Merit: 10
May be he wants to understand this and also find it profitable.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
The possibility, of a billionaire known as Warren Buffet this,seems like he does not want to make more money with criptocurrency but prefer to have fun or make others happy with his wealth ...
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.
Bitcoin! He’s still trying to figure out how to use his cell phone.

Activity: 23
They have lived most of their lives with out any dependence to computer. My grandfather finds it hard to use cellphone and facebook. I won't be surprised Warren Buffet is in that position with bitcoin.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
Warren Buffet didn't invest in bitcoin because he is not a believer of this blockchain technology and he is so strict with the fundamental type of strategy in investing and he is not satisfied for the fundamental of bitcoin because it is all digital and it seems that it is a scam for him and a bubble just like the previous stocks that he witnessed but we can't blame him because he is so old for this new type of opportunities.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Everybody has their own opinion about bitcoin. Warren Buffett does not understand bitcoin, blockchain ...so that he will not invest in it is normal.But Warren Buffett's words are very influential, because he is a billionaire, and we are not. You should learn and learn from experience to survive in this electronic money world
Activity: 101
He got all the insider information in the world, in terms of classic investments. He can prolly do more with regular assets, or, he can support those bears crushing the market
Activity: 56
And how do we know that he didn't invest? Because he told us so? Because he publicly announced that bitcoin is a bubble? The richest people in the world are the biggest manipulators. He knows that his public announcement will dissuade many people from investing. I wouldn't be surprised that he's deliberately manipulating the market and investing under the radar. He knows money and he is too smart to miss out on the biggest money earner in the history of mankind.
Activity: 28
Buffett thinks "Bitcoin is a real bubble because you can't value Bitcoin. Bitcoin is not an asset that can produce value."
Activity: 511
Merit: 250
Warren’s strategy is to have an adequate but consistent return over a long period of time.
In cryptocurrency world, it is not possible to make a position and forget it for x number of years. Hence, it does not fit Warren’s style.
So what is your opinion?
investment is a choice and that choice lies from our mind in analyzing the results and the investment system if someone already assumes what he wants to invest it is bad certainly they will not be interested anytime when investing with bitcoin
Activity: 252
Does he feel this market is dangerous? There are simply too many other ways to invest
Activity: 812
Merit: 11
So what is your opinion?

Maybe warrenc buffett not investing on cryptocurrency because he dont have a large picture about crypto. He is a moderate investor and I think he will invest what he understand
Activity: 42
According to Buffet, cryptocurrencies are a bubble that are purely driven by speculation. He prefers investments with high intrinsic value and a low price. By his definition, bitcoin has hardly any intrinsic value and a high price. His strategy may work for him, but this does not mean it's the only way that works! And I still don't agree that this is a big reason not to invest in bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1225
Once a man, twice a child!
Very understandable in his part. He says that he doesn't understand bitcoin or blockchain technology in general, so it would be very understandable that he doesn't want to invest in it. Unlike those people who just invest in bitcoin solely because of the price rise, and nothing else. There's a reason why Warren Buffet is a billionaire and most of us are not.
Most of the early adopters of bitcoin who incidentally are millionaires today never understood what bitcoin was. They took that risk and today they are thankful for that so called thoughtless move. Billionaire Buffet may have made money through investment and all that but that does not mean he hasn't lost in certain investment too. Why single out Bitcoin to thrash. He is just seeking media relevance like a movie star. If Mr Buffet doesn't understand the workings of bitcoin, you should just keep mute on it. After all, silence is golden.
Activity: 839
Merit: 500
Warren Buffett only invests in assets that he understands very well. Even if he knows about Bitcoin, it doesn’t necessarily mean that he has a deep understanding of it. In fact, this is the first reason why he was critical about Bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: