Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do islam hates people? - page 55. (Read 437390 times)

legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1386
May 30, 2016, 09:30:58 AM
Islam hates people because People hate Islam -- simple as that.
Islam hate people? lol what you mean that Islam hates people? Islam does not teach hatred!

It's because Islamists say that terrorists go to a reward in the afterlife, while the rest of us claim either 1) there is no afterlife, and so life is precious on Earth, or 2) terrorists will be punished in the afterlife.
you do not learn about Islam, so that you do not know, that there is life after death Hereafter. life on earth is temporary, so very precious to you always do good and diligent in worship.

However, Islamic leaders NEVER claim that terrorists will be punished in the afterlife; on the contrary, they say that terrorists have earned their eternal rewards in paradise.
terrorists clearly would be punished in the hereafter, for the purpose they are wrong, killing innocent people.
terrorists will never get happiness in the hereafter or in heaven.

all the statements you really do not based in fact, I will not argue, because you do not know Islam. so there is no end if I argue with you.

May I suggest?

Why don't you go to youtube and show evidence of an Islamic scholar saying terrorists will be punished in the hereafter.

Waiting...
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
May 29, 2016, 03:30:20 PM
Islam hates people that are not Muslim because a polygamist, pedophillic goat-fucker preached that anyone who is an unbeliever must either be permanently subjugated to Muslim domination, convert to Islam, or die.

Today's Islam is similar to the Roman Catholicism of the 16th century. A few hundred years ago, people were burnt at stake and tortured for not renouncing their original religions, in order to convert to Catholicism. However, Christianity has more or less evolved out of these dark practises. Now only the fringe sects such as the New Tribes Mission indulge in such barbarities. Still, I am unable to notice any such evolution with Islam.
legendary
Activity: 1819
Merit: 5547
Neighborhood Shenanigans Dispenser
May 29, 2016, 02:20:03 PM
Islam hates people that are not Muslim because a polygamist, pedophillic goat-fucker preached that anyone who is an unbeliever must either be permanently subjugated to Muslim domination, convert to Islam, or die.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000
May 29, 2016, 02:05:44 PM
Because people suck Cheesy.
legendary
May 29, 2016, 01:13:16 PM

Iraqi Migrant Who Wore T-Shirt Saying ‘I’m Muslim, Don’t Panic’ Is Beaten By Three Other Muslims

An asylum seeker who jokingly wore a T-shirt saying ‘I’m Muslim, don’t panic’ was so savagely beaten by his fellow refugees that he had to be rushed to hospital.

The 23-year-old Iraqi had thought that his fellow Islamic asylum seekers would see the funny side, but instead they accused him of offending their religion and decided to teach him a painful lesson.

The man was attacked in the evening as he returned to his asylum seeker home in Berlin, Germany wearing the T-shirt which he had just bought.

He was allegedly confronted by three angry Muslims who ripped up the T-shirt and ran off after beating him.

Two of the alleged attackers, a 27-year-old from Syria and a 33-year-old from Lebanon, were later arrested on charges of aggravated GBH.
    Police said a report would be prepared for prosecutors.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3613001/Iraqi-migrant-bought-T-shirt-saying-m-Muslim-don-t-panic-hospitalised-three-Islamic-asylum-seekers-thought-insulting-religion.html

Well, I like his Tshirt.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
minds.com/Wilikon
May 29, 2016, 10:12:49 AM

Iraqi Migrant Who Wore T-Shirt Saying ‘I’m Muslim, Don’t Panic’ Is Beaten By Three Other Muslims

An asylum seeker who jokingly wore a T-shirt saying ‘I’m Muslim, don’t panic’ was so savagely beaten by his fellow refugees that he had to be rushed to hospital.

The 23-year-old Iraqi had thought that his fellow Islamic asylum seekers would see the funny side, but instead they accused him of offending their religion and decided to teach him a painful lesson.

The man was attacked in the evening as he returned to his asylum seeker home in Berlin, Germany wearing the T-shirt which he had just bought.

He was allegedly confronted by three angry Muslims who ripped up the T-shirt and ran off after beating him.

Two of the alleged attackers, a 27-year-old from Syria and a 33-year-old from Lebanon, were later arrested on charges of aggravated GBH.
    Police said a report would be prepared for prosecutors.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3613001/Iraqi-migrant-bought-T-shirt-saying-m-Muslim-don-t-panic-hospitalised-three-Islamic-asylum-seekers-thought-insulting-religion.html

legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
May 26, 2016, 11:18:47 AM

Elderly Christian woman stripped naked and paraded through streets by mob

A 70-year-old Christian woman has been stripped naked, beaten and paraded through the streets by a mob of around 300 Muslim men in a village in southern Egypt.

The mob also burned down seven homes belonging to Christian families, according to an unusually outspoken statement issued by the local Orthodox Coptic church, after rumours circulated in the village that a Christian man was having a relationship with a Muslim woman.

The violence started at around 8pm on 20 May, and the local diocese said it was two hours before police responded, by which point the mob had already dispersed.

The woman who was stripped naked was reported to be the mother of the man involved in the rumoured affair. She has since met with church leaders, the Diocese of Minya and Abu Qirqas said.

The violence is representative of the tensions between the two religions in the province south of Cairo, where extra-marital affairs between Muslims and Christians are strictly taboo.

But it appears the Coptic church has finally had enough of what they say is unfair treatment from the authorities over such cases. Christians only make up around 10 per cent of Egypt’s population, the majority being Muslim.

And speaking in an uncharacteristically candid TV interview on Wednesday night, Minya’s most senior cleric Anba Makarios said the response if it had been a Muslim man having an affair with a Christian woman “would not have been anything like what happened”.

The elderly woman meats with church leaders to discuss the mob's actions, in this image released by the Diocese of Minay and Abu Qirqas

He said police had been warned the day before of threats towards the Christian family from villagers, yet gave the mob “ample time” to do whatever they wanted.

“No one did anything and the police took no pre-emptive or security measures in anticipation of the attacks,” he said. “We are not living in a jungle or a tribal society. It's incorrect for anyone to declare himself judge, police and ruler.”

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/elderly-christian-woman-stripped-naked-and-paraded-through-streets-by-mob-a7049926.html

-------------------------------------------------------
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d28NWseRua8

legendary
May 26, 2016, 07:36:13 AM
Islam hate people? lol what you mean that Islam hates people? Islam does not teach hatred!

It's because Islamists say that terrorists go to a reward in the afterlife, while the rest of us claim either 1) there is no afterlife, and so life is precious on Earth, or 2) terrorists will be punished in the afterlife.
you do not learn about Islam, so that you do not know, that there is life after death Hereafter. life on earth is temporary, so very precious to you always do good and diligent in worship.

However, Islamic leaders NEVER claim that terrorists will be punished in the afterlife; on the contrary, they say that terrorists have earned their eternal rewards in paradise.
terrorists clearly would be punished in the hereafter, for the purpose they are wrong, killing innocent people.

all the statements you really do not based in fact, I will not argue, because you do not know Islam. so there is no end if I argue with you.

May I suggest?

Why don't you go to youtube and show evidence of an Islamic scholar saying terrorists will be punished in the hereafter.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046
May 26, 2016, 03:14:00 AM

Activity: 310
Merit: 100
May 26, 2016, 02:45:21 AM

Meanwhile, Islam is the only religion which advocates ruthless murder as a legitimate form of political expression. If not, then where is the mass-protest against terrorists by all of Islam? I haven't heard a peep, other than some lip-service that "terrorists are criminals."

legendary
May 25, 2016, 05:27:54 PM
I'm thinking there is a little problem with this selfie.  The item she holds up in her hand isn't shown.

How are we to know it's a camera?

Maybe it's a bomb.

Maybe it's a bottle of Bourbon.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
May 25, 2016, 04:09:36 PM

They probably didn't get paid very much for that movie.

Grin

Among all the remakes, this one is my favorite.

Nobody thinks about, that these folks and their kind hadn't bathed for weeks. Thus it was easy for them to spot the living.

Grin
legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
May 25, 2016, 03:57:57 PM

Top Saudi Cleric Says Taking Pictures With Cats Is Un-Islamic…

A prominent Saudi cleric has declared photographs with cats, and other animals, unless completely necessary due to an upsurge in Saudis “who want to be like Westerners.”

On a televised broadcast, Sheikh Saleh Bin Fawzan Al-Fazwan, a member of the Saudi Council of Senior Scholars, was told about “a new trend of taking pictures with cats has been spreading among people who want to be like Westerners.”

He replied: “What?! What do you mean pictures with cats? Taking pictures is prohibited. The cats don’t matter here.”

The sheikh continued: “Taking pictures is prohibited if not for a necessity. Not with cats, not with dogs, not with wolves, not with anything.”

Footage of the televised broadcast was published on YouTube on April 17 and translated by the Middle East Media Research Institute monitoring group.

Under the country’s strict, ultraconservative brand of Islam, known as Wahhabism, many things that are normal in Western daily life are outlawed. In January, Saudi Arabia’s grand mufti allegedly ruled that chess is forbidden in the kingdom as it encourages gambling. Sheikh Abdulaziz al-Sheikh said that chess was “a waste of time and money and a cause for hatred and enmity between players.”

Another game to be banned in the country is the Pokemon franchise, with the grand mufti saying that it promoted other religions, such as Christianity or Judaism because of the crosses or the Jewish Star of David that were displayed on the cards.

http://www.newsweek.com/saudi-cleric-coughs-hairballs-over-cat-pictures-gulf-kingdom-463356?piano_t=1

legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
May 22, 2016, 03:44:43 PM

legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
May 20, 2016, 02:27:03 PM

"She did not matter because she was a woman using her Matriarchy, imposing her privilege as a soldier against peaceful migrants."

Indeed.  Of course we must photograph the woman photographing herself, in case the selfie does not get promulgated properly to the proper propagandists. 

Why does this remind me of....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsrw83fGqpE

Grin

Among all the remakes, this one is my favorite.

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
May 20, 2016, 12:39:30 PM

"She did not matter because she was a woman using her Matriarchy, imposing her privilege as a soldier against peaceful migrants."

Indeed.  Of course we must photograph the woman photographing herself, in case the selfie does not get promulgated properly to the proper propagandists. 

Grin
legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
May 20, 2016, 12:07:40 PM

legendary
May 20, 2016, 11:47:36 AM

legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
May 20, 2016, 11:15:45 AM

legendary
Pages:
Jump to: