Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do islam hates people? - page 53. (Read 437390 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
July 13, 2016, 01:02:15 PM
I guess you know nothing about islam when you say that it hates people. No religion hates people, people hate each other.
You have a point there. Islam is a peaceful religion. Islam wouldn't hate any people. Non-muslims are strong blinded by newspaper, social-media networks that we create an bad opinion to muslims.
If you only belive to the people from newspaper, social-media networks etc. without much knowledge in that topic itself then I strongly recommed to research the topic.

Then again, Muslims may be strongly blinded by newspaper, social media networks, etc that we create a bad opinion to non-muslims.  Such as in Jordon, Pakistan, Egypt, Iran, Saudi Arabia and so forth.

If you only belive to the people from newspaper, social-media networks etc. without much knowledge in the topic itself then I strongly recommed to research the topic.

After all this strong blinding, Muslims hate many people.
Journalist sometimes being paid by rich to manipulate what's coming out in news and other article. That's a dirty move happening and it will still happen as long as there are journalist that's no integrity.

I have to agree with your comment.

Could we say perhaps that in addition to the other mentioned causative factors, "journalist sometimes being paid ...."

I think other reason is they are being threaten that if they tell the truth their life and might be their relatives also will be put in danger. They have no choice, that's why they follow what's being told by them that is to hide what's true.

So people are being forced to say "Islam is peace" at the point of a gun.

At least in some cases.  Sounds reasonable.  But other people probably actually believe it, at least from the responses here.  Sure, some of them are from propagandists and manipulators, but others sound sincere.

Ehy sorry but...

Where did you see a journalist claiming Islam is peace? Oo

I mean I never saw anyone saying that. Most journalists say that "Mulims are not all terrorists" but not that islam is peace.
Google is a wide source of knowledge, searching journalist in Saudi Arabia will make you think that they are saying religion is peace because that's their religion so it is a bias way for them.
yes that is a fact if you dont have a sound knowledge about a religion so you have no right to speak like this about a religion. i think you should first do stuy about islim and then give a statement. i think you should search on Google or Search  DR ZAKIR NAIKE on you tube i think he will better teach you islam.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
July 13, 2016, 10:38:46 AM
I guess you know nothing about islam when you say that it hates people. No religion hates people, people hate each other.
You have a point there. Islam is a peaceful religion. Islam wouldn't hate any people. Non-muslims are strong blinded by newspaper, social-media networks that we create an bad opinion to muslims.
If you only belive to the people from newspaper, social-media networks etc. without much knowledge in that topic itself then I strongly recommed to research the topic.

Then again, Muslims may be strongly blinded by newspaper, social media networks, etc that we create a bad opinion to non-muslims.  Such as in Jordon, Pakistan, Egypt, Iran, Saudi Arabia and so forth.

If you only belive to the people from newspaper, social-media networks etc. without much knowledge in the topic itself then I strongly recommed to research the topic.

Journalist sometimes being paid by rich to manipulate what's coming out in news and other article. That's a dirty move happening and it will still happen as long as there are journalist that's no integrity.

Could we say perhaps that in addition to the other mentioned causative factors, "journalist sometimes being paid ...."

I think other reason is they are being threaten that if they tell the truth their life and might be their relatives also will be put in danger. They have no choice, that's why they follow what's being told by them that is to hide what's true.

At least in some cases.  Sounds reasonable.  But other people probably actually believe it, at least from the responses here.  Sure, some of them are from propagandists and manipulators, but others sound sincere.

Ehy sorry but...

I mean I never saw anyone saying that. Most journalists say that "Mulims are not all terrorists" but not that islam is peace.
Google is a wide source of knowledge, searching journalist in Saudi Arabia will make you think that they are saying religion is peace because that's their religion so it is a bias way for them.
Activity: 429
Pythagoras and Plato are my brothers.
July 13, 2016, 04:28:08 AM
However it is really said in Koran that muslim who will kill "unfaithful" person,will go to the heaven right?
Have you read it ? dont believe in it otherwise. There is a significant difference between google's definition of unfaithful & the definition of unfaithful thousands of years ago. People live for drama , all they need is drama. One generation's TRAGEDY is FUN for another one.

But not all of them are doing this,at least that is what i know,lol

Nobody is doing it loll...all that drama in the middle east is just the consequence of wars.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
July 12, 2016, 10:01:45 PM

Ehy sorry but...

What back woods or hermit hill have you been living in or on? All over America Muslims are constantly saying that Islam is a religion of peace. And when journalists record what Muslims say, they are saying it, too.

Btw, the parts of a crankshaft where the bearings ride are called journals. Did you mean that the machinists who machine crankshafts are journalists? Most of them probably DON'T claim that Islam is peaceful.

Cool
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
July 12, 2016, 09:55:30 PM

Ehy sorry but...

legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1386
July 12, 2016, 08:13:52 PM

We can say yes. Or maybe that journalist is part of this religion that's why they keep saying things that good with their point of view.
Where I live we have a rule, that if something is said under duress, like at the point of a gun, it cannot be used as legal evidence.
July 12, 2016, 06:07:23 AM

We can say yes. Or maybe that journalist is part of this religion that's why they keep saying things that good with their point of view.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
July 11, 2016, 04:31:52 PM
I dont think that we may say that all the muslims really hate people believing in other religions.
It is probably the same with us,many persons hate muslims because they think that all of them are some kind of terrorists or criminals,but it is not true,
we are just talking about extremists.
However it is really said in Koran that muslim who will kill "unfaithful" person,will go to the heaven right?
But not all of them are doing this,at least that is what i know,lol
legendary
July 11, 2016, 03:52:42 PM

July 11, 2016, 12:16:35 PM

legendary
July 11, 2016, 10:46:44 AM

Activity: 154
July 11, 2016, 09:33:17 AM

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
July 11, 2016, 08:46:43 AM

There is no religion that orders bad things for people. But there are many bad people. In case every religion promotes love and peace i guess bad people does not like this.Cause they can not win ,earn etc. As all, problem is not about religion all problem is about human. Hope one day peace will win.

Activity: 154
July 11, 2016, 05:58:36 AM
Why? Just one word: envy. They worthlessly spend a shitload of time worshiping some superstition every day. They get nothing for it and live like rats in shitholes. Meanwhile people in atheist/christian counties mostly live like kings.
Does their school based from religion? Like teaching kids lies and bullshit lessons? If yes, then that's horrible brainwashing happening out there and a good example of child abuse.
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
July 11, 2016, 05:11:00 AM
Most religions can be ignored. As an American, I don't have to fear the actions of Hindus or Buddhists, I probably have more to fear from oddball local Christians than from those to 'foreign' religions.  Islam is different,  a minority of Muslims are motivated to act against America and Americans based on religious ideology.  Muslim terrorist think it is just fine to kill any old American regardless.  So Chechen boys blew up a bomb in Boston even if the US is not directly involved with Chechnya and that the US can be seen as opposing Russian actions (even if not very actively).

In short Islam is in a very different category than most other religions.
legendary
July 10, 2016, 11:01:00 AM
People are against the things they do not know much about. Islam is one of those mysteries. If you realize most of the Islamic teachings are taught under the names of philosophy and ethics is schools. Believe or not Islam is the fastest growing religion in USA and Europe.

Actually if you look at the threads you will see that most of the people who post against Islam are justifying their position with direct quotes from the Koran.  So apparently they are reading the Koran.  I guess they know more about it than you do? 

Oh, and the fastest growing belief about religion in the USA and Europe is to not believe in religion.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Decentralized Jihad
July 09, 2016, 02:00:41 PM
Why? Just one word: envy. They worthlessly spend a shitload of time worshiping some superstition every day. They get nothing for it and live like rats in shitholes. Meanwhile people in atheist/christian counties mostly live like kings.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
July 09, 2016, 04:23:09 AM
People are against the things they do not know much about. Islam is one of those mysteries. If you realize most of the Islamic teachings are taught under the names of philosophy and ethics is schools. Believe or not Islam is the fastest growing religion in USA and Europe.
Activity: 420
June 27, 2016, 08:57:40 PM

I am here to just say one thing? Why do YOU hate people? and you should really give a valid reason not a shitty one that says 'Because Jews, Because Christians, Because Atheists'
and Yes, I am a people's person for those who ask, just tell me, come out of your shell and say why you HATE people like myself, and I could be here to clarify things to you, or not...
Also here is something that most muslims mistake about people's person like me is that "Christianity or Buddhism hate other religions" for this I say, Christianity or Buddhism does not hate ANY religion, but they suggest to 'invite' them to Christianity or Buddhism or Judaism, as slowly, and peacefully, even if they refuse, you can try and try, until it's their choice, you stop. and for all the wars that happened, it's because this other religion decided to come into war on Christianity or Buddhism or Judaism.

If you need anything clarified, I may not be here to answer you, don't be scared, I won't be offended by anyone, also haters, you can reply, I won't care Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Cheesy

In other news ->

Islam as a religion does not hate people. If you read Quran you will be able to understand that the Quran promotes love and unity. The problem is not the religion of Islam but it is the individual who uses Quran for their own greed. If true Islam will prevail muslims will not go to war. Just liket there are bad Jews and Good Jews, Good Christians and Bad Christians there are also Bad Muslims and Good MUslims.

Doesn't Islam tell you to kill the infidels?  Roll Eyes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jduMIUt9M3M You should watch this.
Activity: 336
June 27, 2016, 08:50:06 PM

I am here to just say one thing? Why do YOU hate people? and you should really give a valid reason not a shitty one that says 'Because Jews, Because Christians, Because Atheists'
and Yes, I am a people's person for those who ask, just tell me, come out of your shell and say why you HATE people like myself, and I could be here to clarify things to you, or not...
Also here is something that most muslims mistake about people's person like me is that "Christianity or Buddhism hate other religions" for this I say, Christianity or Buddhism does not hate ANY religion, but they suggest to 'invite' them to Christianity or Buddhism or Judaism, as slowly, and peacefully, even if they refuse, you can try and try, until it's their choice, you stop. and for all the wars that happened, it's because this other religion decided to come into war on Christianity or Buddhism or Judaism.

If you need anything clarified, I may not be here to answer you, don't be scared, I won't be offended by anyone, also haters, you can reply, I won't care Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Cheesy

In other news ->

Islam as a religion does not hate people. If you read Quran you will be able to understand that the Quran promotes love and unity. The problem is not the religion of Islam but it is the individual who uses Quran for their own greed. If true Islam will prevail muslims will not go to war. Just liket there are bad Jews and Good Jews, Good Christians and Bad Christians there are also Bad Muslims and Good MUslims.
Pages:
Jump to: