Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do islam hates people? - page 51. (Read 437390 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
July 21, 2016, 07:07:34 AM
1. Why do atheist hates people?

How many terorism act, killing act, robber, rap by atheist? many

2. It's not their religion fault, it's their fault.

1. Put please proofs about this item

2. This message is wrong.
The salafi totalitarian sect, created by CIA is a bio-robot killers creating machine.
This activity of ZOG CIA is going until today and it's called today
"Training, Founding and Weapons Supply to Salafi in Syria under the sauce of "Moderate Terrorists""
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
July 21, 2016, 07:07:16 AM
I don't really think that Islam hated people. Neither do muslims.

It's the terrorist organizations who profess radical and perverse forms of Islam and create bad image of the whole religion.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
July 21, 2016, 05:55:21 AM
If you asked "Why do islam hates people?" then i will asked you

Why do christian hates people?
Why do jews hates people?
Why do budhism hates people?
Why do hinduism hates people?
Why do all religion hates people?
Why do atheist hates people?

Answer of this question same for other religion. If peoples do mistake it's their mistake not their religion mistake. Many people still have blind mind, and they think if someone do mistake so their religion make a mistake.

How many terorism act, killing act, robber, rap by christian? many
How many terorism act, killing act, robber, rap by jews? many
How many terorism act, killing act, robber, rap by budhism? many
How many terorism act, killing act, robber, rap by hinduism? many
How many terorism act, killing act, robber, rap by islam? many
How many terorism act, killing act, robber, rap by atheist? many

It's not their religion fault, it's their fault.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
July 21, 2016, 05:34:44 AM
I am a staunch christian and believe n being borne again through Jesus Christ. However, I beg to differ with the OP about 'Islam hating people'. The word 'Islam' in itself means peace, and all Muslims are supposed to preach peace wherever they go. They also need to give love to other people especially the less fortunate. Acts of terrorism have made people to think that Muslims are terrorists, yet this is just an act of stereotyping the Muslim people. Even in Christianity or Buddhism, there are people who are worse than those Muslims perceived to hate people. Lets love one another and consider the isolated cases of terrorism to be of individual, but not Islam as a whole.
That's not what should be happening. Muslims  practice peace if their belief is being implemented in every country they go. They want the world to be ruled as an islamic state.
Activity: 672
Merit: 508
LOTEO
July 21, 2016, 05:06:29 AM
I am a staunch christian and believe n being borne again through Jesus Christ. However, I beg to differ with the OP about 'Islam hating people'. The word 'Islam' in itself means peace, and all Muslims are supposed to preach peace wherever they go.
Are you saying that world peace cannot have Jews existing on earth?  Huh  If you are thinking wtf, read about Jews in Quran.

Activity: 224
July 21, 2016, 04:58:58 AM
I am a staunch christian and believe n being borne again through Jesus Christ. However, I beg to differ with the OP about 'Islam hating people'. The word 'Islam' in itself means peace, and all Muslims are supposed to preach peace wherever they go. They also need to give love to other people especially the less fortunate. Acts of terrorism have made people to think that Muslims are terrorists, yet this is just an act of stereotyping the Muslim people. Even in Christianity or Buddhism, there are people who are worse than those Muslims perceived to hate people. Lets love one another and consider the isolated cases of terrorism to be of individual, but not Islam as a whole.
Activity: 672
Merit: 508
LOTEO
July 21, 2016, 04:41:58 AM
It's not Islam or the Muslims that hate other people, the answer is far deeper then that. It mostly involves politics and border gore after the colonial age. My best friend is a Muslim so I can say this from experience, my country has approximately 40% to 50% of Muslim population and yet we have no terrorist groups or active attacks on our police or military let alone civilians. So in my opinion for what it's worth to you it's either that the Arabs are really fucked up and hate everyone including each other and Muslims in my country are fine since they're Slavic and European or it's the west using Arabic people for their personal gains and I'm pretty sure it's the latter one.
There is not one type of Muslim. Either, Sunni, Shia, Wahhabism.. you probably don't have Wahhabism in your country else you would have seen terror attacks  Smiley
Activity: 154
July 21, 2016, 03:23:50 AM
Activity: 130
July 20, 2016, 11:15:15 PM
Activity: 130
July 20, 2016, 11:12:02 PM

I am here to just say one thing? Why do YOU hate people? and you should really give a valid reason not a shitty one that says 'Because Jews, Because Christians, Because Atheists'
and Yes, I am a people's person for those who ask, just tell me, come out of your shell and say why you HATE people like myself, and I could be here to clarify things to you, or not...
Also here is something that most muslims mistake about people's person like me is that "Christianity or Buddhism hate other religions" for this I say, Christianity or Buddhism does not hate ANY religion, but they suggest to 'invite' them to Christianity or Buddhism or Judaism, as slowly, and peacefully, even if they refuse, you can try and try, until it's their choice, you stop. and for all the wars that happened, it's because this other religion decided to come into war on Christianity or Buddhism or Judaism.

If you need anything clarified, I may not be here to answer you, don't be scared, I won't be offended by anyone, also haters, you can reply, I won't care Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Cheesy

In other news ->

It's not Islam or the Muslims that hate other people, the answer is far deeper then that. It mostly involves politics and border gore after the colonial age. My best friend is a Muslim so I can say this from experience, my country has approximately 40% to 50% of Muslim population and yet we have no terrorist groups or active attacks on our police or military let alone civilians. So in my opinion for what it's worth to you it's either that the Arabs are really fucked up and hate everyone including each other and Muslims in my country are fine since they're Slavic and European or it's the west using Arabic people for their personal gains and I'm pretty sure it's the latter one.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027
July 20, 2016, 10:41:05 PM

That's a very good question.  The answer appears to be that backwards ideas in largely Muslim countries prevent modern economic progress.  Many of these backwards ideas seem to be related to "actually following" codes of behavior and codes of thought in the Koran.  Curiously, it appears that JudeoChristian cultures do not "actually follow" codes of conduct in the Old Testament.  Somewhere in between the codes of the New and the Old testaments there grows some encouragement of individual thought and identity, as opposed to the cultism of Islam.

Curiously this would seem to imply that the "Good Muslims" are the ones that don't take it too seriously.

Well, that's the best I can figure it out.
No your missing the whole point of ISLAM..
To turn the whole world into ISLAM..SHARIA LAW..So how do you turn the whole world into ISLAM.
Well you wont do it by staying in your own land..

Saudi Arabia has reportedly responded to the growing number of people fleeing the Middle East for western Europe – by offering to build 200 mosques in Germany.

THE UK IS NOW ISLAM COUNTRY..WE ARE FUCKED

Seven years on we now see the dangers even more clearly. At that time the Saudis were spending $2-3 billion annually on Wahhabist propaganda. That sum is thought to have doubled since then. But it’s not just the Saudi regime which funds huge print runs of extremist books and pamphlets, all designed to end up in British, European and American mosques. Further funding comes from rich Saudi individuals. And not just Saudis. Qataris too. And others. The inflow of such money into UK mosques is at a record high, I am told, and as a consequence the Imams who receive it are expected to toe the Wahhabist or (as they like to describe it) the Salafist line.

So i want to ask our governments who are we at war with..Because to me i think your not going after the real cause of this SHIT..TO OUR GOVERNMENTS YOU DIRTY BASTARD MONEY GRABBING FUCKERS...SCUM BAGS

Most of what you have said I agree with.

Yes, the Saudis and Iranian are buying off and blackmailing western politicians to exert their goals.  Yes, we are seeing dangerous negative effects of that.
The nice attack..
Here who does the news on the subject..https://twitter.com/fatimamanji
Now this is English C4 news..So how about a nun in there lands telling the news on TV?
what's the chances of this happening a NUN on there tv..

We been sold out ..WELL NEXT ELECTION I VOTE UKIP..
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1386
July 20, 2016, 10:10:54 PM

That's a very good question.  The answer appears to be that backwards ideas in largely Muslim countries prevent modern economic progress.  Many of these backwards ideas seem to be related to "actually following" codes of behavior and codes of thought in the Koran.  Curiously, it appears that JudeoChristian cultures do not "actually follow" codes of conduct in the Old Testament.  Somewhere in between the codes of the New and the Old testaments there grows some encouragement of individual thought and identity, as opposed to the cultism of Islam.

Curiously this would seem to imply that the "Good Muslims" are the ones that don't take it too seriously.

Well, that's the best I can figure it out.
No your missing the whole point of ISLAM..
To turn the whole world into ISLAM..SHARIA LAW..So how do you turn the whole world into ISLAM.
Well you wont do it by staying in your own land..

Saudi Arabia has reportedly responded to the growing number of people fleeing the Middle East for western Europe – by offering to build 200 mosques in Germany.

THE UK IS NOW ISLAM COUNTRY..WE ARE FUCKED

Seven years on we now see the dangers even more clearly. At that time the Saudis were spending $2-3 billion annually on Wahhabist propaganda. That sum is thought to have doubled since then. But it’s not just the Saudi regime which funds huge print runs of extremist books and pamphlets, all designed to end up in British, European and American mosques. Further funding comes from rich Saudi individuals. And not just Saudis. Qataris too. And others. The inflow of such money into UK mosques is at a record high, I am told, and as a consequence the Imams who receive it are expected to toe the Wahhabist or (as they like to describe it) the Salafist line.

So i want to ask our governments who are we at war with..Because to me i think your not going after the real cause of this SHIT..TO OUR GOVERNMENTS YOU DIRTY BASTARD MONEY GRABBING FUCKERS...SCUM BAGS

Most of what you have said I agree with.

Yes, the Saudis and Iranian are buying off and blackmailing western politicians to exert their goals.  Yes, we are seeing dangerous negative effects of that.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027
July 20, 2016, 08:41:19 PM
legendary
July 20, 2016, 08:11:37 PM
legendary
July 20, 2016, 08:04:11 PM
1= even though they may support killing Jews,
2 = cutting off hands and feet and
stoning women to death.

Knowledge of Sharia Law and Shulchan Aruch must be teached in European and North American schools.

I'm going to answer this part of your response.

Fuck off.  Go teach that crap to goats.
July 20, 2016, 05:40:47 PM
but they have not conducted officially a terrorist act yet - this is the ONLY reason they can continue their borderline activities.

This is a Lie.
The list of banned In Russia terroristic organisations from 2003, the court decision.
Number 8 is Hizb Ut Tahrir -
Unified federal list of organizations, including foreign and international organizations recognized in accordance with the legislation of Russian Federation as terrorist

http://www.fsb.ru/fsb/npd/terror.htm
July 20, 2016, 05:32:07 PM
Their ideas are radical Islam

This is a salafi movement and they are for anti Government Riot to Istablish "The Sharia Law" and Quran as main Law?
"Radical Islam" is a ZOG Myth a nd exist not.
Salafi are anti Islam totalitarian sect, and they acting against the text of Quran.
Activity: 687
Merit: 501
AVANTAGE - Blockchain Loyalty System
July 20, 2016, 05:13:29 PM
why do they come to richer countries,

Just check on the map of Kaliphate of Baghdad.
This is a counerfight to become the Land of Kaliphate Back to Sharia Law.
The Islam and Quran is a Worlwide Religion and the Word Khaliphate will be established.

US and EU ZOG Governments love this idea and stop not.
The Proof:
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Hizb+Ut+Tahrir+Europe

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Hizb+Ut+Tahrir+America

Hizb ut-Tahrir is a backward Islamic movemement which is not recommendable to anyone, muslims included. Their ideas are radical Islam, and they contribute to radicalisation of Western youths, but they have not conducted officially a terrorist act yet - this is the ONLY reason they can continue their borderline activities.

The very second they recommend or claim a violent act against innocents, they will land in the terrorist organisation list.  I find it disturbing to see them mentioned here in a Bitcoin forum oriented towards the future.

July 20, 2016, 04:58:55 PM
why do they come to richer countries,

Just check on the map of Kaliphate of Baghdad.
This is a counerfight to become the Land of Kaliphate Back to Sharia Law.
The Islam and Quran is a Worlwide Religion and the Word Khaliphate will be established.

US and EU ZOG Governments love this idea and stop not.
The Proof:
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Hizb+Ut+Tahrir+Europe

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Hizb+Ut+Tahrir+America
Activity: 687
Merit: 501
AVANTAGE - Blockchain Loyalty System
July 20, 2016, 04:51:36 PM
Pages:
Jump to: