Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do islam hates people? - page 97. (Read 437390 times)

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
minds.com/Wilikon
July 01, 2015, 11:27:58 AM

Christian woman sentenced to death for 'drinking from Muslim water cup' in Pakistan may not live to face execution after five years' imprisonment has left her with intestinal bleeding

Muslim killing in Burma and Muslim killing in Palestine..What is This ?? Is this right ?? Your religion gives you instruction to kill innocent people..??

https://www.google.com/search?q=muslim+killings+in+burma&client=opera&biw=1366&bih=659&noj=1&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=D8KTVbP5OsuasAH-nZnwDQ&ved=0CAkQ_AUoAw

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_Muslims_in_Burma

That is right ?? Answer me ??

Muslims are killed in burma by buddhists... Does that tragic situation gives the right to pakistanis to kill this christian woman because she was accused of drinking in a cup belonging to a muslim?

How about forgive that christian woman to prove to the world muslims are better than buddhists... That could be a beautiful response to an already sad situation don't you think?

legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
July 01, 2015, 11:20:02 AM
    Islam has based its teachings on the irrefutable basis that all human beings are not equal as far as their physical attributes are concerned,

So why doesn't it base the value of human beings to perform certain tasks on their actual ability to perform certain tasks and not, as it does, on their gender?

There are women who are stronger and fitter than many men.

There are men who are better a being a parent than many women.

. . .and so on.

Gender is not a measure of capabilities outside those that are biologically obvious, so why create sociofamilial rules which are based primarily on gender?

Why is there a need to have men and women equal? Is equality between men and women a stigma for society or something else?

In your religion men and womens are equal??? If yes then give me one quote from your holy book . IF you have a Book and you believe on the Book.

Womens witness is less power beacuse women are not so much sensible.

"Sensible". Does that mean what they experience as LIFE is not the same as men? They cannot taste the same fruit as men do? They cannot smell the same flower as men do? They cannot appreciate the sound of a river when it flows down to a gentle cascade as men do?

Sensible means that womens are not strong as man.It doesnot mean that womens have less right then man. I just told that womens are not strong in making decision and in other cases as man. IF you got my point then i ll be thankful Smiley

If you are a female soldier, or a woman working on a oil rig in the northern sea... I understand the concept of physical differences between a man and a woman. I do not understand how there is a difference between a man and a woman as far as understanding a contract, writing a contract, witnessing a crime... But you say a woman has some kind of a "sensible" gene that keeps her from being equal to a man regarding paperwork...

copper member
Activity: 1815
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
July 01, 2015, 07:37:59 AM
Sensible means that womens are not strong as man.It doesnot mean that womens have less right then man. I just told that womens are not strong in making decision and in other cases as man. IF you got my point then i ll be thankful Smiley

The word "sensible" is used wrongly, your translator failed with this word.

I just told that womens are not strong in making decision and in other cases as man. IF you got my point then i ll be thankful

This is your personal belief and sure I get this point.

You are wrong.

My dictionary is failed to give the meaning of Sensible. Now you tell me  what's your dictionary give the answer of Sensible ??
And also tell me what's your religion did for womens right ??
Im always wrong because truth is bitter Tongue
Activity: 560
Merit: 509
I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!
July 01, 2015, 07:37:11 AM
[ size=15pt]Christian woman sentenced to death for 'drinking from Muslim water cup' in Pakistan may not live to face execution after five years' imprisonment has left her with intestinal bleeding[/size]

[ img]http://i.imgur.com/YqpFUhz.png[/img]

A big lie. She was not sentenced to death or imprisoned for drinking from a Muslim's cup but for insulting prophet.

Clearly the Holy Qur’an does not even remotely hint at the death sentence for those blaspheming against it or Islam. Unfortunately, the behaviour of extremists groups claiming to be Muslims, and the introduction of so-called Shariah law in Muslim countries, has led the media to pointing fingers at the religion of Islam in general. However, neither those extremist groups nor those Muslim governments practise the true and real Islamic teachings. In Pakistan, for example, several sections of its Criminal Code comprise its blasphemy laws. Blasphemy merits the death penalty under Section 295C of the Pakistan Penal Code:

Use of derogatory remarks etc. in respect of the Holy Prophet[saw]: Whoever by words, either spoken or written, or by visible representation, or by any imputation, innuendo, or insinuation, directly or indirectly, defiles the sacred name of the Holy Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) shall be punished with death, or imprisonment for life and shall also be liable to fine.

* Above lines from internet.

---

6:108 - “Revile not ye those whom they call upon besides Allah, lest they out of spite revile Allah in their ignorance. Thus have We made alluring to each people its own doings. In the end will they return to their Lord, and We shall then tell them the truth of all that they did.”

15:95 - “For sufficient are We unto thee against those who scoff”

33:48 - “And obey not (the behests) of the Unbelievers and the Hypocrites, and heed not their annoyances, but put thy Trust in Allah. For enough is Allah as a Disposer of affairs.”

4:140 - “Already has He sent you Word in the Book, that when ye hear the signs of Allah held in defiance and ridicule, ye are not to sit with them unless they turn to a different theme: if ye did, ye would be like them. For Allah will collect the hypocrites and those who defy faith - all in Hell”

Also see https://www.alislam.org/egazette/articles/Punishment-of-blasphemy.pdf. Some verses are incorrectly numbered in that PDF, please ignore it.

Muslim killing in Burma and Muslim killing in Palestine..What is This ?? Is this right ?? Your religion gives you instruction to kill innocent people..??

https://www.google.com/search?q=muslim+killings+in+burma&client=opera&biw=1366&bih=659&noj=1&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=D8KTVbP5OsuasAH-nZnwDQ&ved=0CAkQ_AUoAw

To be fair, it is good not to compare things every time. Most people won't be satisfied with "comparisons".
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1386
July 01, 2015, 07:33:22 AM

The word "sensible" is used wrongly, your translator failed with this word.

I just told that womens are not strong in making decision and in other cases as man. IF you got my point then i ll be thankful

This is your personal belief and sure I get this point.

You are wrong.
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1254
Thread-puller extraordinaire
July 01, 2015, 06:47:51 AM
    Islam has based its teachings on the irrefutable basis that all human beings are not equal as far as their physical attributes are concerned,

So why doesn't it base the value of human beings to perform certain tasks on their actual ability to perform certain tasks and not, as it does, on their gender?

. . .and so on.

Gender is not a measure of capabilities outside those that are biologically obvious, so why create sociofamilial rules which are based primarily on gender?

Why is there a need to have men and women equal? Is equality between men and women a stigma for society or something else?

Seriously? You are asking why all human beings should be treated as equally valid, irrespective of gender?

What possible reasoning could you cite to declare male homo-sapiens to be 'superior' in such a ways as to render their continued male privilege in general culture justifiable?

Remember, gender is not a measure of capability. Unless, of course, you're one of these dumbasses posting here declaring women to be inferior of mind to men while completely ignoring the plethora of female accomplishments that the poster could only dream of achieving themselves.

copper member
July 01, 2015, 06:38:59 AM

Christian woman sentenced to death for 'drinking from Muslim water cup' in Pakistan may not live to face execution after five years' imprisonment has left her with intestinal bleeding

copper member
July 01, 2015, 06:07:44 AM

. . .and so on.

In your religion men and womens are equal??? If yes then give me one quote from your holy book . IF you have a Book and you believe on the Book.

"Sensible". Does that mean what they experience as LIFE is not the same as men? They cannot taste the same fruit as men do? They cannot smell the same flower as men do? They cannot appreciate the sound of a river when it flows down to a gentle cascade as men do?

legendary
June 30, 2015, 08:42:23 PM
You guys are debating over Islam on web sources?
Why don't you learn Arabic and go read the Qur-an?
Im ready to debate on the basis of Quran but he is non muslim and he dont know a single word about Quran. If he know then he didnt debate here..
And if He  happy with debate on the basis of internet sources.. Im still there...
"... Debate here" as you say is my house. I welcome you to debate on the thread I have created...

Cool

I am ready to debate the question "Did Mohammed split the Moon?" and willing to take the position "This is a myth, it did not happen."

. . .and so on.

There is no need to quote from a Book to defend this basic question.  In fact that is a wrong approach, for you to pose the issue based on what "your book" says, asking others to defend the opposite position, based on what "their book" says.

Remember, this is a forum with world wide participants, with many, many different viewpoints.  For example, I defend a position from first premises. Others do it from science, medical or historical views.  And yes, still others will use their favorite Book.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027
June 30, 2015, 08:02:26 PM

Im ready to debate on the basis of Quran but he is non muslim and he dont know a single word about Quran. If he know then he didnt debate here..
And if He  happy with debate on the basis of internet sources.. Im still there...

"... Debate here" as you say is my house. I welcome you to debate on the thread I have created...

Cool

Wilikon
can you CODE
are you very very good at maths if no...... then if you spent that time reading code and maths instead of  reading the Quran your life would be much happier
i see poor kids being made to read the Quran over and over again so they remember word for word from that book..
 if the poor kid was made to read code or maths and made to remember the code book or maths book word for word
he  or she would be no longer poor he would be rich in knowledge and then be rich with cash  Wink Wink Wink Wink
but no you rather the CHILD read the Quran.. which will not help his life in anyway what so ever
its all bullshit
plus if a women muslim does martyrdom does she go to heaven and then get shagged by loads of virgin men
plus is a muslim women aloud to have a sex slave man      
if a muslim women fights....... can she capture a man and shag him every where and when she as had enough of him kill him
A MUSLIM MAN CAN
 DO THE RULES APPLY FOR A MUSLIM WOMEN
legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
June 30, 2015, 04:04:17 PM

legendary
June 30, 2015, 02:34:44 PM

I haven't seen the movie, so I wouldn't know how accurate or not it is. I didn't miss your point, I disputed it directly. Your point is, as you just said, "the interest of a culture in encouraging brilliant work from whomever it may come from, instead of harshly suppressing it" as you seek to differentiate it from Muslim cultures which you believe would harshly suppress an individual such as Turing. Your point is Turing was appreciated greatly for his work, and my rebuttal was he obviously wasn't, as evidenced by how harshly the great and brilliant war hero was suppressed after the war when he was prosecuted for who he was and chemically castrated. These actions do not show a "culture encouraging brilliant work from whomever it may come from" because the caveat was "unless you're gay, in which case you will be suppressed."

Maybe before making broad sweeping generalizations of this sort, you might want to look at say, 100 people who knew him?  What is "a culture?"
It's a lot more than a couple cops who made a case up against the man.

You did not dispute my point one bit in condemning English culture of that time, from the modern point of view.

My point remains.  If the Islamics had then ruled Britian, he would not have done his work, and you would likely not have a computer today.
legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
June 30, 2015, 02:15:26 PM
Muslims have done such great things for the world in the areas of science and math.

False association fallacy.

That they were Muslim did not lend anything to mathematical or scientific advancement. Application of logic and the scientific method did that. Being Muslim is what they did when they weren't using logic or the scientific method.

Theism isn't knowledge.

Alan Turing was a math whiz who pretty much single handedly won World War II, by leading the team that broke the crypto codes of the Germans and the Japanese.  He largely originated the "turing machine" concept, eg the programmable computer as we know it.

Turing was homosexual, and didn't hide it.  Maybe people of that era didn't like it - maybe they put up with it until he'd completed his work.  Those things can be debated.

What is not debatable is that in a Muslim society, he would not have been allowed to do his creative work and would likely have been killed.  If Britain had been Muslim, the Germans would have won the war.

This is not a "hate Islam" argument but a refutation of your assertion of Great Math and Great Science Advances in Islam.  To have these great advances requires tolerance and appreciation for a great many odd types of people (which math wizards are often pretty odd).  It requires  the 50% of humans known as "women" to be allowed and encouraged to go into science and math.  If a culture does not, then it will be retarded. 

If not for Turing (unless of course his ideas were discovered later by someone else) we would not be conversing on these "computers".  There would be no "bitcointalk.org" because there would be no bitcoin because of a lack of crypto in electronic usages.

So, Greg.  You want to stand by your comments of your post of 6:38?

I am curious.

I don't think Turing is a good example to show the superiority of the non-muslim culture or to show our "tolerance and appreciation for a great many odd types of people." Unless by being tolerant and appreciative, you mean prosecuting for being different and forcing a war hero into chemical castration.

Not the moral, feel good story I think you were going for about how much better our society was than an Islamic one at the time.

I beg to differ.    Yes it's a sordid story, but the very point is that he wasn't killed off by a crazy religious environment and he was allowed to do his work.

This isn't about being nice to people.  It's about whether they are allowed to live or die.

Your case-in-point about why our culture was superior to an Islamic one was about a guy who, granted, was not murdered for who he was. He was merely threatened with prosecution and jail, or allowed to avoid jail by "voluntary" chemical castration.

This does not showcase moral superiority. It shows more in common with the society you criticize than a differentiation of it.
First of all, the recent movie does not accurate depict a lot of the story, and some things are blatantly wrong.  But the full story is readily available.  You entirely miss my point.  My point is not at all related to Turing and "human rights", either then or now, or of now viewing then in retrospect.  Rather, the point is the interest of a culture in encouraging brilliant work from whomever it may come from, instead of harshly suppressing it.  Right away that would subtract more than 50%, say 60% by the time you add up all the total oddballs, gays, infidels and such.  That's quite obviously going to hold that culture back.   Probably way, way, way back.

Turing did contribute, and was appreciated greatly for his work.

I haven't seen the movie, so I wouldn't know how accurate or not it is. I didn't miss your point, I disputed it directly. Your point is, as you just said, "the interest of a culture in encouraging brilliant work from whomever it may come from, instead of harshly suppressing it" as you seek to differentiate it from Muslim cultures which you believe would harshly suppress an individual such as Turing. Your point is Turing was appreciated greatly for his work, and my rebuttal was he obviously wasn't, as evidenced by how harshly the great and brilliant war hero was suppressed after the war when he was prosecuted for who he was and chemically castrated. These actions do not show a "culture encouraging brilliant work from whomever it may come from" because the caveat was "unless you're gay, in which case you will be suppressed."

Your point is gays are treated the same and it does not matter if under sharia laws or countries that does not?

legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1115
★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino!
June 30, 2015, 02:07:02 PM
Muslims have done such great things for the world in the areas of science and math.

False association fallacy.

That they were Muslim did not lend anything to mathematical or scientific advancement. Application of logic and the scientific method did that. Being Muslim is what they did when they weren't using logic or the scientific method.

Theism isn't knowledge.

Alan Turing was a math whiz who pretty much single handedly won World War II, by leading the team that broke the crypto codes of the Germans and the Japanese.  He largely originated the "turing machine" concept, eg the programmable computer as we know it.

Turing was homosexual, and didn't hide it.  Maybe people of that era didn't like it - maybe they put up with it until he'd completed his work.  Those things can be debated.

What is not debatable is that in a Muslim society, he would not have been allowed to do his creative work and would likely have been killed.  If Britain had been Muslim, the Germans would have won the war.

This is not a "hate Islam" argument but a refutation of your assertion of Great Math and Great Science Advances in Islam.  To have these great advances requires tolerance and appreciation for a great many odd types of people (which math wizards are often pretty odd).  It requires  the 50% of humans known as "women" to be allowed and encouraged to go into science and math.  If a culture does not, then it will be retarded. 

If not for Turing (unless of course his ideas were discovered later by someone else) we would not be conversing on these "computers".  There would be no "bitcointalk.org" because there would be no bitcoin because of a lack of crypto in electronic usages.

So, Greg.  You want to stand by your comments of your post of 6:38?

I am curious.

I don't think Turing is a good example to show the superiority of the non-muslim culture or to show our "tolerance and appreciation for a great many odd types of people." Unless by being tolerant and appreciative, you mean prosecuting for being different and forcing a war hero into chemical castration.

Not the moral, feel good story I think you were going for about how much better our society was than an Islamic one at the time.

I beg to differ.    Yes it's a sordid story, but the very point is that he wasn't killed off by a crazy religious environment and he was allowed to do his work.

This isn't about being nice to people.  It's about whether they are allowed to live or die.

Your case-in-point about why our culture was superior to an Islamic one was about a guy who, granted, was not murdered for who he was. He was merely threatened with prosecution and jail, or allowed to avoid jail by "voluntary" chemical castration.

This does not showcase moral superiority. It shows more in common with the society you criticize than a differentiation of it.
First of all, the recent movie does not accurate depict a lot of the story, and some things are blatantly wrong.  But the full story is readily available.  You entirely miss my point.  My point is not at all related to Turing and "human rights", either then or now, or of now viewing then in retrospect.  Rather, the point is the interest of a culture in encouraging brilliant work from whomever it may come from, instead of harshly suppressing it.  Right away that would subtract more than 50%, say 60% by the time you add up all the total oddballs, gays, infidels and such.  That's quite obviously going to hold that culture back.   Probably way, way, way back.

Turing did contribute, and was appreciated greatly for his work.

legendary
June 30, 2015, 02:06:20 PM
So women are on an objective basis, unequal, but then one simply claims they are equal, and that the term equal means treatment as they get, and they are then equal.

That's called in an another world, lying?

A) I am of the opinion that Islam does not deal with men and women in terms of equality because Islam is not a religion which advocates equality but justice and equity. ....

That seems to me to be more accurate than a claim of "equality."  I don't think justice and equity are existent either in this context and rule set, but they may have existed some time ago in your culture when women were really little more than cattle.  But that's another, separate issue and I would think things have been/are changing anyway.
legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
June 30, 2015, 01:50:32 PM

. . .and so on.

legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
June 30, 2015, 01:43:16 PM
copper member
June 30, 2015, 01:41:14 PM

. . .and so on.

legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
June 30, 2015, 01:36:56 PM

Cool

legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
June 30, 2015, 01:34:04 PM

. . .and so on.

Pages:
Jump to: