Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do lot of people hate bounty dumpers? - page 4. (Read 20290 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 11
I think a project with very good workability and partnership will not be moved by bounty hunters who dump the tokens. Because hunters constitute only a tiny amount of the people who hold these tokens. Investors have larger reserves so no need worrying about hunters dumping the price unless the project ends up being a shitty one
copper member
Activity: 377
Merit: 0
I'm from #GenerationB
I've seen lot's of people who complain to bounty hunters who dump their tokens after they get them. Why hate them? They have all the rights to sell whenever they want and bounty allocations are only 1%-5% of the total supply of the coin. I don't think it will do much to lower the price of the coin. I mean it's even good for the ICO investors as they will have a chance to buy more tokens with lesser price than the ICO.

Holding the tokens also doesn't mean it will make you rich. Some tokens get abandon by the developers so it would be better to sell at a good price than be left hanging in the end.
I can understand the team of startup, they are only at the beginning of their way. Any reduction in the price of token for them is financial problem. I think only those projects that which collected softcap and no more, will they are always against lowering prices from bounty hunters.

I agree with you, Holding the tokens also doesn't mean it will make you rich. In addition, we are people, we have weakness for freebies and greed. I advise you to use the opportunity. In fact, holding tokens in some cases is very promising, but it all depends on the project. And projects have no experience with blockchain. There are very few projects that can surprise us today with achievements of their product on blockchain.
Activity: 994
Merit: 501
Well, it’s true holding the tokens does not mean it’ll make you rich. Timing is very important for crypto market and everyone should know when to sell because apparently most of people are here to make some profit.
Bounty hunters are not interested in holding as investors. That's why they sell their tokens as soon as possible without concern about others. So it's no wonder that bounty dumpers are hated by a lot of people.
Activity: 57
Merit: 6
I've seen lot's of people who complain to bounty hunters who dump their tokens after they get them. Why hate them? They have all the rights to sell whenever they want and bounty allocations are only 1%-5% of the total supply of the coin. I don't think it will do much to lower the price of the coin. I mean it's even good for the ICO investors as they will have a chance to buy more tokens with lesser price than the ICO.

Holding the tokens also doesn't mean it will make you rich. Some tokens get abandon by the developers so it would be better to sell at a good price than be left hanging in the end.

When new coins list there is usually very little liquidity and not many people buying. This means that it really doesn't take much to drop the price significantly. I think the reason many people have an issue with it is that bounty hunters have zero risk. They haven't put their money on the line by investing and have lost nothing but a small amount of time if the price tanks.

That being said, many ICOs don't get many investors these days anyway so I personally don't have much problem with it. It might actually come round and bite the bounty dumpers in the end if the coin decides to grow exponentially in the future.
Activity: 784
Merit: 502
I don't think bounty hunters are the reason for price dump of tokens since they don't have enough volume of tokens to create such price manipulations but they were pointed like that and more investors believe that also.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme
I think because they much lose their investment including bounty hunters,but in my own opinion this is fair if bounty hunters sell their token because they spend their time to work with their project so for me no one to blame what was going on in the price of token.
The bounty hunter will always be the scapegoat, where after the distribution will definitely trigger a decline, even that doesn't necessarily happen because of the bounty. Unformed market unpreparedness makes purchasing power weak, which results in a decline.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
Student Coin
I think because they much lose their investment including bounty hunters,but in my own opinion this is fair if bounty hunters sell their token because they spend their time to work with their project so for me no one to blame what was going on in the price of token.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
I also hate bounty dumpers because those people doesn't care about the project at all. They just want a quick money in exchange for their rewards even how small or cheap. They don't realize that they can earn much more if they will not dump their tokens. Also bounty dumpers affect the outlook of the investors toward the project.
- I think we should not hate them when the market is an opportunity market, people take advantage of opportunities and situations better, they will achieve profits, people who don't understand that problem, they will only get loss or very little profit. You should be in their position and you will understand that if they are too interested in the project, skip the immediate sale of the token, they will not have the opportunity to sell, hate them also can not solve anything, we should learn more from them, they are very wise
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
It is absolutely right that people are not happy with the price dump after an exchange listing, but almost nobody understand that this happens not because of the bounty hunters, but because of the poor team management.
I think the developer has planned well about the allocation of funds for the bounty, so that even though there is oversold from the bounty hunters it will not have a big influence on the market, I think this is not entirely a bounty hunter fault, other investors have an influence on that also
Activity: 924
Merit: 220
Bounty hunters are actually a lot of positive sides in a project in developing a project, while for dumpers only a few people / people intentionally get more profit. It depends on the project that is being carried out because some of the paid hunters now understand what the project is going to be like in the future.
There are bounty hunters that are usual dumpers becuase bounty hunters had made more knowledge than investors knowing that bounty hunters promoted the project. The consideration of a good project is the good collection during.ICO period. Bounty hunters always ask on this on telegram. And the more bounty hunters found out that the project does not have meet a good collection then literally after the coin putting in an exchange will be dump.

But, bounty hunter had only a little percentage of holdings so I guess the great dumpers are not the bount hunters but the contributor or the investor itself.
Activity: 800
Merit: 250

The hate resonates from fear. They believe bounty hunters usually dump below ICO price to get reward for their marketing services but then if project developers put a buy back mechanism in place, there will be nothing to worry about
Activity: 303
Bounty hunters are actually a lot of positive sides in a project in developing a project, while for dumpers only a few people / people intentionally get more profit. It depends on the project that is being carried out because some of the paid hunters now understand what the project is going to be like in the future.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 253
Maybe there are many who understand them who make prices go down but actually there are also many successful projects thanks to the help of bounty hunters promoting and supposedly about the dump team that can deal with other things such as preparing event trading when bounty distribution thus adding to the attractiveness of investors when prices drop
Activity: 406
I also hate bounty dumpers because those people doesn't care about the project at all. They just want a quick money in exchange for their rewards even how small or cheap. They don't realize that they can earn much more if they will not dump their tokens. Also bounty dumpers affect the outlook of the investors toward the project.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
One reason is because they need money that is why they are selling it right away. They worked for it so they have right on it. If someone is angry because of them on dumping then wait for the price you want to sell. Wait for at least 2 months or more until the price satisfies you.

As I've said they have right on it but what they did hurt the community itself. I also hate them but we don't have any choice. Being patient is the best choice and if there's any FUD then ignore it if you really trust the project to go on success.
Indeed, it is the right of every person and when the bounty hunter sells it, it is an unavoidable right. But sometimes I experience that bounty hunters often sell them so suddenly that they reduce the price of a coin quickly. This is the main problem and for most bounty managers they often use a number of methods, such as KYC to avoid unbalanced markets from users who have multiple accounts.
Activity: 294
It is absolutely right that people are not happy with the price dump after an exchange listing, but almost nobody understand that this happens not because of the bounty hunters, but because of the poor team management.
Activity: 714
Merit: 114
Hating bounty hunters for dumping is just like hating coin sellers,

what do you mean by coin sellers ? there are two types of coin sellers , they are consist of investors and of course bounty hunters . people wont hate investors because an investor is the one that help the price to grow because investors have a capital to buy a coin while bounty hunters dont buy a coin rather they are only working on a bounty to earn a coin and they are the ones that dump the coin the most because profit was the reason on why they hunt for bounties .

coins or tokens that suffers from dumps are weak projects

you sure ? what about top coins like btc  , bch and eth . they also suffer from dumps but this does not mean that they are weak  . dump and pump is just a normal event that happen on cryptos .
copper member
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
I honestly have a problem with this issue why most people consider that bounty hunters are the most dumpers. As said already, mostly 1-5% of tokens are allocated for bounty and why are we the bounty hunters always blamed for dumping. Don't we the bounty hunters worth what we do and wish to hold to get a good value? Those who hate bounty dumpers really don't read more and haven't come to the idea that only few percentage is always allocated to bounties.
It's sometimes overwhelming, some bounty hunters also contribute significantly to these dumpa. Maybe it's because they're doing it for living and have no option than to sell off. It doesn't matter to them if a project has future, all they care about is make the monry and move on. After all everyone does what pleases him/her
copper member
Activity: 280
Everyone has thw right to do what ever they want with their bounty reward. If you have a good project yiu will careless about hunters dumping. They usually have the notion that bounty hunters earn free money so they are likely to dump at any price forgetimg investors eho had huge bonuses also dump. Besides, where will be liquidity if people don't dump?
Activity: 393
Coinsbit exchange
One reason is because they need money that is why they are selling it right away. They worked for it so they have right on it. If someone is angry because of them on dumping then wait for the price you want to sell. Wait for at least 2 months or more until the price satisfies you.

As I've said they have right on it but what they did hurt the community itself. I also hate them but we don't have any choice. Being patient is the best choice and if there's any FUD then ignore it if you really trust the project to go on success.
I also thought who are these people who sell cryptocurrency now? After all, now is the time to buy and not to sell. But having communicated with my friends, I realized that there are people who receive the main income in cryptocurrency and are forced to sell their coins every month to pay for their lives.
Pages:
Jump to: