Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do lot of people hate bounty dumpers? - page 6. (Read 20290 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
Investors are mainly to blame for the drop in prices, and the team, but they do not want to admit it, so they found the last one to blame - the bounty hunters. This is wrong - the bounty hunters are not to blame.
I agree with you because bounty hunter is not the cause of price decline, investors are the ones who are to blame because they sell all bonuses that have been obtained at very cheap prices, they sell cheaply because the bonus they consider to be free money
lots of cheap tokens before bounty hunter receives their payment and here blame is still bounty hunter Huh
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
Investors are mainly to blame for the drop in prices, and the team, but they do not want to admit it, so they found the last one to blame - the bounty hunters. This is wrong - the bounty hunters are not to blame.
Activity: 1093
Merit: 103
As admin or community members dumper only has in bounty hunters even this market create bounty hunters. I saw a project where admin really so heart after distribution token between bounty hunters and this admin still locked the others  bounty rewards.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
Here, perhaps the most incorrect thing is that in most cases bounty hunters have nothing to do with dumping, because it is not really beneficial for anyone. Therefore, I think that this is really not very beneficial for bounty hunters especially.

bounty hunters can't dump the coin because their volumes are too low. the best dumpers are the developers of the token - they have significant amounts.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
Really i don't know why so many people hate them, i not hate them and i think some people can buy cheap coins after ICO if someone dumps and if project suceed then people will make profit.
maybe because they thought it would be difficult to wake up after the dumper returned to normal, so many people hated bounty dumper because there might be many people selling coins and finally the coins couldn't grow.
but if the project looks potentially, then there will still be a lot of people buying the coin so it really depends on the project itself.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
They hate bounty hunters because they always look for someone to blame whenever a project dump and they see bounty hunters as people that are very easy to put the blame on. Even if those that are dumping it are private investors who get huge discounts, they will still blame bounty hunters that only have 1% to 5% of the token allocation.
Activity: 405
Merit: 11
It is true that dumper should not sell their coins on a large scale but what happens may be because they really need money. Actually if we want to respond positively then the number of coins sold by bounty campaign hunters is not yet how (maximum 5% of the total ICO tokens). But often bounty campaign hunters fall victim to coin prices far from ICO prices on the market. As a wise crypto currency player, we must be smart in taking the opportunity when we should sell the coins that we have and how the potential of these coins is for the future so we can estimate sales without a dump.
Activity: 515
Merit: 12
The actions of the bounty dumpers effects in a direct way the image and credibility of the project it self. We all want money but in the same time o bit of strategy is welcomed.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
You answered your question in the subject of this theme. Nobody likes bounty dumpers because they sell at early stages and the price goes down. Logic Smiley
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
Really i don't know why so many people hate them, i not hate them and i think some people can buy cheap coins after ICO if someone dumps and if project suceed then people will make profit.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
Personally I hate dumping whether it is from bounty hunters or not, these days most invsteors also dump their token.

Most of the disposal of the tokens by Bounty hunters because they will be sold at low prices, patience is no longer in the bounty hunter.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 21
If we can all see the percentage given to hunters out of the total supply and sometimes it is percentage out of total amount sold, then how this little amount can have effect on price? Even when bounty hunters reward are locked up for a certain period, the price a token still go below ico, so who is to blame this time Huh
Activity: 1274
Merit: 14
About this situation can not speak unequivocally. Immediately reset tokens earned from the bounty is not always reasonable. It all depends on the project itself and its capabilities. How can affect 2-3% tokens on the general state of affairs. I have often observed how a significant increase began after the price fell at the start.
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
Personally I hate dumping whether it is from bounty hunters or not, these days most invsteors also dump their token.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 121
Here, perhaps the most incorrect thing is that in most cases bounty hunters have nothing to do with dumping, because it is not really beneficial for anyone. Therefore, I think that this is really not very beneficial for bounty hunters especially.
I also support your opinion.  The fact is that the total pool of the company's Bounty averages one and a half or 3% of the total number of company ico tokens and, in my opinion, this is an insignificant amount of coins that cannot affect pricing.  Besides, the Bounty Hunters themselves are interested in making their work highly appreciated and every self-respecting member of the Bounty company will never drop coins on the exchanges that have real prospects for increasing prices.
Activity: 602
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
they should not hate the bounty hunters they help to promote ICO's without them the ICO will not success, just let them sell their coin the price will increase anytime.
often indeed many people hate but it is true that sometimes the success of a projeck is also average to get promotional assistance from bounty hunters who introduce to the public about the cryptocurrency market as it is today
Activity: 700
Merit: 27
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
Poorly made projects are the ones that suffer from dumps after bounty hunters sell off the tokens, if the project is a strong one dumping won't affect it unless they give out 50% of there tokens to bounty hunters which never happens
Activity: 616
Unfortunately, this has always been and always will be, because many bounty hunters sell their earned tokens for pennies and can kill the price of any token, but also sometimes investors and the team of any company are also engaged in this business.

Many factors that drive prices up or down can be the development team that makes a decline from their projects because maybe they just want to get a profit from coins that already have a price.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 10
Unfortunately, this has always been and always will be, because many bounty hunters sell their earned tokens for pennies and can kill the price of any token, but also sometimes investors and the team of any company are also engaged in this business.
Pages:
Jump to: