Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do lot of people hate bounty dumpers? - page 10. (Read 20290 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 109
December 13, 2018, 07:17:49 AM
The statement that dumping is arranged by bounty hunters is a complete lie! Just think that the pool that is allocated is not able to influence the price, it is a lie of SCAM projects.
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
December 13, 2018, 07:16:15 AM
Only those who wants to take advantage of the price drop would love the bounty dumpers.
Why would people love the one's who dump the price of the crypto that they are holding.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
December 13, 2018, 07:09:16 AM
why should we even care what they do with their bounties? it's theirs.
Activity: 625
Merit: 100
December 13, 2018, 07:04:37 AM
I've seen lot's of people who complain to bounty hunters who dump their tokens after they get them. Why hate them? They have all the rights to sell whenever they want and bounty allocations are only 1%-5% of the total supply of the coin. I don't think it will do much to lower the price of the coin. I mean it's even good for the ICO investors as they will have a chance to buy more tokens with lesser price than the ICO.

Holding the tokens also doesn't mean it will make you rich. Some tokens get abandon by the developers so it would be better to sell at a good price than be left hanging in the end.

In my opinion you are right. This situation is not clear to me either. Everyone does not like hunters. Consider that they get their coins for free. But this is not so. We pay our time spent here. They blame us because they do not know the reasons why the token is not so expensive, that's all.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
December 13, 2018, 07:01:39 AM
I understand the anger and negativity of people who talk about it as we really sometimes dump a coin very badly

In fact many investors happy when bounty hunters sell awards for cents and after a while investors will receive a good profit from it!
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
December 11, 2018, 07:13:06 PM
Well it's simple because a bounty hunter dumps at any giving price without minding the price of the token, when a token is launched on the exchange, people will normally price the lower and some bounty hunters will still at that given price.
Actually not everything is like that. As a bounty hunter, I also want to get the best price. If the project is potential and good, then I will hold back and be patient to get the best price.
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
December 11, 2018, 07:07:28 PM
I understand the anger and negativity of people who talk about it as we really sometimes dump a coin very badly
If the price is rolled into the floor from the bounty, you can immediately say that the project will not be very for the storage of their tokens, usually after the sale of the participants bounty price bounces and goes up for a while
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
TREEBLOCK.io
December 11, 2018, 07:02:50 PM
Well it's simple because a bounty hunter dumps at any giving price without minding the price of the token, when a token is launched on the exchange, people will normally price the lower and some bounty hunters will still at that given price.
December 11, 2018, 06:59:39 PM
It is true that some hunters dump their tokens, but it is  not only that. Some projects I am investing decided to pay the bounty hunters in later stages of the project and when they were listed the price dropped significantly like 50% vs ICO price. So, the hunters cannot always be blamed. The early investors with huge bonuses also dump their tokens and the declining market also affects the price.
December 10, 2018, 11:12:44 AM
I've seen lot's of people who complain to bounty hunters who dump their tokens after they get them. Why hate them? They have all the rights to sell whenever they want and bounty allocations are only 1%-5% of the total supply of the coin. I don't think it will do much to lower the price of the coin. I mean it's even good for the ICO investors as they will have a chance to buy more tokens with lesser price than the ICO.

Holding the tokens also doesn't mean it will make you rich. Some tokens get abandon by the developers so it would be better to sell at a good price than be left hanging in the end.

Because as a bounty hunter after i receive the coins, the price is always dump, why the team not distributed it early so that you we can sell it immediately and gain huge profit.
I saw that many projects are trying to do this way, but this does not help, because bounty hunters today still do not have the opportunity to fall. I think that it is best to give everyone everything that is earned.
Activity: 200
Merit: 10
December 09, 2018, 11:16:50 AM

Because as a bounty hunter after i receive the coins, the price is always dump, why the team not distributed it early so that you we can sell it immediately and gain huge profit.
December 09, 2018, 10:30:15 AM
Bounty dumpers are those that dump the coins at cheaper prices and it greatly affects the price of the coins.  People hate them because if the price of coins falls,  it takes a long time before it will rise again.
It is difficult for me to realize the fact that you cannot understand the most important thing. Bounty hunters have only 0.5 - 2% of all tokens of this project. Do you really think that they are capable of something? I do not think so.
Activity: 104
December 08, 2018, 07:22:23 PM

The owner of the token has all rights to the token. Do you want to be held or sold immediately. They certainly have their own desire for the coins they have. We cannot predict the coins we hold in the future. So it's better to sell when the price is good and don't be too obsessed with being a billionaire with the coins we hold.
Activity: 154
December 08, 2018, 07:21:38 PM
Activity: 1414
Merit: 254
December 08, 2018, 07:16:32 PM
Let's think logically if the bounty hunter is the main cause of falling prices then why do developers still provide bounty allocations? If removing the bounty will keep price stability isn't the bounty removed from the start? Besides that, the allocation for bounty is only around 1-5%. So I think there are still many other factors that cause prices to fall, let's stop blaming each other.
Right, that's all can't be bounty hunter's mistake. Based the percentage, it just a small amount of the total token supply. We know that ICO token obviously have more than 50% from supply with kind of bonus for participant. What I think is, these bonus also have an impact because someone which participating in the ICO will get easy profit with selling all his mine with the bonus.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
December 08, 2018, 06:57:18 PM
Yes. Some tokens need to be considered again to be held for a long time. Everyone has a different perception of the coins he holds, so it is only natural that someone directly sells their tokens to look for safe if later the token has been discarded. Regardless of how you have the coins, like being a bounty hunter for them it would be even sadder if the coins they can have no price.
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
December 08, 2018, 06:54:54 PM
Prize hunters also have rights with the tokens they get. As a bounty hunter, I don't think that can be blamed because this is something that is common in the market. As a bounty hunter, they sometimes also invest. Because they know potential projects or not. But if the project has a great development team, of course, the price of the token will definitely rise again.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 260
December 08, 2018, 06:45:54 PM
Even me ill hate to those dumpers, Ill think the one to doing dumpers are those early receive of there bounty rewards just like airdrop. Ill know the receive only few rewards so that's why they want to dump the price.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 285
December 08, 2018, 06:12:57 PM
Let's think logically if the bounty hunter is the main cause of falling prices then why do developers still provide bounty allocations? If removing the bounty will keep price stability isn't the bounty removed from the start? Besides that, the allocation for bounty is only around 1-5%. So I think there are still many other factors that cause prices to fall, let's stop blaming each other.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
December 08, 2018, 06:11:47 PM
The problem is that the amount of traffic is only about 40-50%, 1-5% is enough to manipulate the price of the token, limiting the development of the project. Ask investors who dare invest in a project whose dump price is only 0.1x price ICO.
Pages:
Jump to: