Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do lot of people hate bounty dumpers? - page 8. (Read 20290 times)

copper member
Activity: 269
Merit: 0
December 20, 2018, 12:52:43 AM
Bounty hunters has this habit of dumping and move on to ETH or btc or even other alts that they believe in as the new project are yet to be tested for best in the market but now we are facing a down time in the whole market which really have much effect than dump and even if the hunters don't dump the price will also dump but the believe of people see hunters as the major problem in market but to me there is more to that .
It this maybe true, it is not only the bounty hunters that were dumping in my opinion. Bounty allocation is just a small percentage that it could not affect the price of the token even when dumped all. It is the community of that said token is dumping possibly investors or the team itself as they have the bulk of the supply.
copper member
Activity: 168
December 20, 2018, 12:11:19 AM
Bounty hunters has this habit of dumping and move on to ETH or btc or even other alts that they believe in as the new project are yet to be tested for best in the market but now we are facing a down time in the whole market which really have much effect than dump and even if the hunters don't dump the price will also dump but the believe of people see hunters as the major problem in market but to me there is more to that .
Activity: 1414
Merit: 255
December 20, 2018, 12:01:56 AM
agree, I'm also confused allocation for bounty rewards only 1 ~ 5% of total token or total raised funds, how come always blame bounty hunter dump the tokens, example price drop from $0.1 to $0.01, it's possible main reason is bounty dumpers? I don't think so, sometime is the project owner dump their tokens to fiat money and shirk responsibility.
this makes perfect sense and let's think positively, dumper is not because of a bounty hunter and it is true what you have said "sometime is the project owner dump their tokens" besides investors who buy prevate sale and get an 80% bonus - 100% will sell all bonuses at price very cheap
Activity: 910
Merit: 103
December 19, 2018, 11:48:18 PM
Because people are blaming only bounty hunters for the token dump. I cannot believe that if an ICO has collected 30 million USD and distributed 1 percent of all tokens to the hunters, the price dump to 0,02x from the ICO price is caused only by bounty hunters.
agree, I'm also confused allocation for bounty rewards only 1 ~ 5% of total token or total raised funds, how come always blame bounty hunter dump the tokens, example price drop from $0.1 to $0.01, it's possible main reason is bounty dumpers? I don't think so, sometime is the project owner dump their tokens to fiat money and shirk responsibility.
Activity: 266
Merit: 7
December 19, 2018, 07:45:15 PM
This is the market, we can blame anyone about our loss. We have to accept the reality then start again or quit
Activity: 560
Merit: 104
terra-credit.com
December 19, 2018, 07:03:11 PM
They just looking for someone to blame, reality wise that's small percentage coming from the bounty rewards can't really dumped the entire value after the ico, there's something that's needed to consider it's just so happen that bounty hunters chooses to sell after seeing the opportunity to enjoy the money
that they've got coming from the bounty rewards.
Yes, even though bounty hunters are not the only factor that causes price declines. As a bounty hunter, I also expect the best price from the hard work I have done, if the potential is good then I will hold the token, otherwise I will sell it before it becomes increasingly worthless.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 253
Margin Trader
December 19, 2018, 06:58:17 PM
I am a part of bounty dumpers and I really don't know who is buying these useless tokens?
As an investor I buy only top coins like Fantom, Quarckchain and as for ICOs collecting money for month, it is not for me
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
December 19, 2018, 06:40:39 PM
Lot of people hate dumpers because they don't matter on  the project's insights that they are participating in the bounty. They just aim to accumulate more tokens and in return just dump in the market exchange.
copper member
Activity: 546
December 19, 2018, 08:28:25 AM
The answer is not far fetched, bounty hunter make token useless and valueless. A whole lots of bounty hunters are not investors so they don't know what it take to have a coin. All they want is money and they don't even care if they are getting less for what they are selling becauseost times they don't know much about the project as a whole.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
December 19, 2018, 08:21:15 AM
It must be understood that bounty hunters do not receive their coins for free. After all, they spend a lot of time and effort to participate in the ICO for several months. They have to follow established rules and make considerable efforts to get their coins. Therefore, they can do anything with the received coins.
Activity: 434
Merit: 156
December 18, 2018, 12:34:36 PM
Bounty hunters many people hate, you can’t do anything about it. I think the reason is the sale of tokens for bounty.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
December 18, 2018, 11:54:20 AM
Because people are blaming only bounty hunters for the token dump. I cannot believe that if an ICO has collected 30 million USD and distributed 1 percent of all tokens to the hunters, the price dump to 0,02x from the ICO price is caused only by bounty hunters.
They just looking for someone to blame, reality wise that's small percentage coming from the bounty rewards can't really dumped the entire value after the ico, there's something that's needed to consider it's just so happen that bounty hunters chooses to sell after seeing the opportunity to enjoy the money
that they've got coming from the bounty rewards.
Activity: 294
December 18, 2018, 09:54:08 AM
Activity: 322
December 18, 2018, 08:39:45 AM
I don't like hating other bounty hunters because I know the feeling of holding to much your rewards that you earn sometimes turn to nothing. I mean most of the campaign are not also get dump by the bounty hunters we all know that there are also a short term investors that are ready to dump their holding currency once they get their investments and see the target profit that they can get to that currency.
Activity: 462
December 18, 2018, 08:33:17 AM
If there are investors bought tokens for own money,then they would hate bounty hunters for sure!
Most of them have lock ups and when price is dropping because of bounty hunters it provokes them for hate!
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
“Justice as a Service Infrastructure”
December 18, 2018, 08:18:23 AM
I am sure that bounty hunters are not able to influence the project and the value of coins if they sell them immediately after the end of the ICO. This may be a short-term fluctuation in the exchange rate, but a promising project is simply obliged to show growth more than 10 times. If the rate of the coin is constantly going down, and the project does not develop according to the plan of developers, the interest of investors to it falls.
Activity: 476
December 16, 2018, 10:23:54 PM
It was a rational statement, everyone did not like the drop in the crypto market price because it had a negative impact on almost all programs and activities. First, the crypto community cannot do a lot of trading activities to get results from their investment savings. Difficulties in getting high results because all coin values ​​from ICO also declined. Participation in ICO has a higher risk because ICO is vulnerable to failure
copper member
Activity: 112
► Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketin
December 16, 2018, 09:58:49 PM
Most people hate bounty dumpers because they do not even care about the project, they only care for making cash in bounty campaign. But we do not blame them because its their choice.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
December 15, 2018, 03:20:00 AM
they assume the hunters as destroyer pricing. but it is also the freedom of individual hunters to do anything with the results of the coin brings. If it is too long it holds necessarily may be able to deliver results, but it could also be the more prices fall and makes the more losers.
Activity: 540
Merit: 100
BountyMarketCap
December 14, 2018, 01:15:01 PM
I've seen lot's of people who complain to bounty hunters who dump their tokens after they get them. Why hate them? They have all the rights to sell whenever they want and bounty allocations are only 1%-5% of the total supply of the coin. I don't think it will do much to lower the price of the coin. I mean it's even good for the ICO investors as they will have a chance to buy more tokens with lesser price than the ICO.

Holding the tokens also doesn't mean it will make you rich. Some tokens get abandon by the developers so it would be better to sell at a good price than be left hanging in the end.

I have no idea why a lot of people are hating bounty dumpers where in fact, there is nothing wrong with it. We should just allow them to do their thing because it involves their own money out of their hard work. They are the ones who should decide when to sell it.
Pages:
Jump to: