Pages:
Author

Topic: why do people agree to pay taxes? - page 10. (Read 50995 times)

Activity: 1120
Merit: 68
July 21, 2018, 03:28:32 AM
why is it ok for a group of people calling themselves the government to force everyone to buy their services?
if enough armed people refused to pay and told the government to go fuck itself there is nothing they could do.
Paying your taxes means doing your responsibility as a citizen on your own country. Its your very simple help to the government, to your infrastructures and to your people. Imagine all people are not paying taxes, where does the government will take the money? Maybe we don't have now the roads that we need, the buildings that are very important and the jobs that we need. In the Philippines, public schools in college are now all time free from tuition fees. Why? Because of the taxes that my mother pays, my father pays, all of the people in our country, and to our teachers. As a result of that, children doesn't need to bother to go to school in college because of their financial capabilities because going to school, learning is now free because of taxes.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
July 21, 2018, 03:27:42 AM
In my opinion, that most people disagree, they are forced to adhere. This is either a fine, or fines, and then a prison. Governments are like leeches, but unlike leeches, when you try to shake them, bite them back.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
July 21, 2018, 03:14:40 AM
It is always compulsory to pay taxes and it is sad that others from their own will pay whiles others ignore totally. Someone may be gingered to make payment of taxes when the person sees some developmental projects being undertaken in the country. No one will pay tax and expect nothing to be done.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
July 21, 2018, 02:56:44 AM
I think this people who agree to pay taxes has recieve a good benefits from the government and also my self is agree to pay tax to help the government for the constractions of road, to build government facilities like hospital and school and also to give help the poor people.
goverment will pay our consious paying tax by provide best facilities for their citizen.as you said before they will provide us infrastructure and health facility for poo people.
well, the facilities provided should be better because it is for the people. well, many people agree with paying taxes, because the facilities that the government gives are the result of taxes. well, but somehow people like tough on this.
Activity: 30
July 21, 2018, 02:50:20 AM
Because if they don't they can easily go to jail. Have to pay up unfortunately.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
July 21, 2018, 02:44:11 AM
I think this people who agree to pay taxes has recieve a good benefits from the government and also my self is agree to pay tax to help the government for the constractions of road, to build government facilities like hospital and school and also to give help the poor people.
goverment will pay our consious paying tax by provide best facilities for their citizen.as you said before they will provide us infrastructure and health facility for poo people.
Activity: 106
July 21, 2018, 02:29:01 AM
for now I can not do anything to challenge the tax,
but, I hope the government will realize the poor, who can not afford taxes
and I expect the government to lower taxes or eliminate taxes for the poor
Activity: 127
Merit: 43
July 21, 2018, 02:19:38 AM
the main reason this works is on account of the subjects are disorderly and unarmed. on the off chance that individuals accumulate in gatherings of many individuals to ensure each other against the administration it is extremely unlikely they could toss anybody behind bars.
Activity: 84
July 21, 2018, 02:10:17 AM
legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 1217
July 21, 2018, 01:41:46 AM
The burden of paying the taxes always fall on the working class. The rich people get most of their income in the form of dividends and capital gains and for them they pay far lower taxes than the common people. There should be uniform tax level for everyone in the planet.
Activity: 92
Merit: 1
July 21, 2018, 01:30:47 AM
Mostly because they are born into that kind of living and get used to it. They also pay taxes because the taxes are needed in the modern society, without taxes infrastructure will not be build, hospitals and health services will not be free, civil servants will not exist, public schools will not exist, and a lot more. The truth is that the taxes are to high and the representatives don't deserve to be paid so much, and they usually give the contracts for their own gain.
Activity: 116
Merit: 2
Earn with impressio.io
July 21, 2018, 01:19:58 AM
why is it ok for a group of people calling themselves the government to force everyone to buy their services?
if enough armed people refused to pay and told the government to go fuck itself there is nothing they could do.
Taxation is something that people need to do in my country. There are many governments that taxpayers help the country's economic development better; there are now a lot of taxes on the market. And this makes people think about tax evasion.
I agree with you. Taxation is a human obligation, taxation helps to better economic development. We are protected under the government in all aspects. So paying taxes is the duty, of man. But if taxes are used civilized. Then the country will grow. I believe so.
Right up to great extent but we know further that government can not interfere in things which are out of its reach and have nothing to do with it so they can not implement their tax system there. Government has to continue its works but they should leave something tax free like American and Indian countries etc should think to make it tax free like other countries are tax free for cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 144
Merit: 30
July 21, 2018, 12:52:21 AM

It is essentially for the welfare of its citizen. All of the basic needs any individual must have are somehow and somewhat being provided. Unfortunately, several countries are still struggling.
Activity: 530
Merit: 250
July 20, 2018, 11:18:07 PM
I think people who do agree paying tax because they feel that paying tax is a duty that can help the state, with paying tax then the government can make infrastructure and public services better, that's the reason I pay taxes.

I agree with you, its beginning but now I pay taxes for fear of fine, why like that? , because the taxes are not in use for infrastructure development by the government they are many who take tax money for personal gain, while the infrastructure abandoned a lot of
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
July 20, 2018, 10:24:40 PM
A lot of people would probably not agree to it but there's nothing we can do. We just think of it in a positive way even though we hate our government, we can blame them when the roads and traffic is in chaos. We have the right to release all our angers in our life and focus it on their system.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
July 20, 2018, 10:11:12 PM
because it is a law..if you will not pay taxes you will have to pay penalty.If you have business then you were not able to pay taxes,you have to pay taxes other wise your business will be closed.It so sad that some government employees are corrupt.They used governments money for themselves which came from the taxpayers.
Activity: 148
July 20, 2018, 09:52:28 PM
The government needs people to pay taxes to build infrastructure such as roads, hospitals, schools, etc. The state helps protect you from the perils of maintaining order and security. Your children will also have a better environment to live in. If you do not pay taxes your government is not working and may be invaded by another country.
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
July 20, 2018, 08:57:30 PM
Taxes are used to operate the government. Not paying taxes will result to lawsuits from the government which we can't win.
Activity: 14
July 20, 2018, 08:11:44 PM
alot of people agree to pay taxes in order to improve their daily lives through taxes payment various government of most countries in the world gets sum huge amount of money to support thier budgets and other fiscal statement which helps developing thier countries and also improving the lives of its citizens
Activity: 49
July 20, 2018, 08:00:21 PM

People just simply agree to pay taxes because it is a part of the law that we can't break. It is just really hard to break it because the government might sue us payers if we don't commit with such responsibility. Though it is really against our will at times, we can't do anything but just to follow the law.
that's right dude.pating taxes is mandatory for each citizen.it regulated in their law.and so we must pay , this is our duty.and its fund back to us in other shape, such as infrastructure.

I agree, we agree to pay because it is for our own sake, taxes are for the development of the countries economy, taxes makes the economy move and the development of the buildings, institutions and other beneficial methods for the people in the country.
Pages:
Jump to: