Author

Topic: why do people agree to pay taxes? - page 103. (Read 50995 times)

Activity: 2408
Merit: 584
January 11, 2018, 04:13:44 PM
I dont know about many countries regulations but in many countries you have pay taxes,it may be less or more dependent on your country respective laws.they needed it to give service to you,we know there is lot of corruption during these process but cant help,you have to pay or if caught you will be charge fine or face punishment.
Yeah if we will pay tax for bitcoin then it will be quite sure that in future bitcoin will be legal and government is making bitcoin safe for us. It is better for future of bitcoin without these nothings will give benefit people will not be sure about legality of bitcoin but this act of government has proved that in future bitcoin will be legal currency and all people will but bitcoin to have safe money for their future as I hold bitcoin and paying tax on time.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
January 08, 2018, 11:56:10 AM
I think it was just passing the culture to culture from one generation? that people in the particular territory must pay the one who rules them or govern them. Same principle applied to bitcoins, even if we get it digitally, our country's government must have a portion of that earning because you earned it inside your country and people has nothing to do with it but just to follow because government also protects them from any source of harm.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
January 08, 2018, 11:18:58 AM
People agree to pay taxes because it's a government law and as an abiding citizen especially those with business and jobs it is their responsibility to pay and their taxes is used by the government in improving the country through their projects and as look to improve their economy.
Activity: 238
January 08, 2018, 11:11:01 AM
Well, I think you put it too simple. If you think that people with arms could just tell the government to fuck off then this implies that you think that everyone with a weapon can do whatever he wants. This surely would end up in a big mess, as in civil wars etc. Governments have to be elected by the people, they do not just empower themselves.
As for taxes, I do believe that this is well needed in a social society as everyone has to pay their share for the good of all. Its just the usage of the taxes that also upsets me sometimes, but the benefits are bigger than the disadvantages overall. So I do support tax paying.
Activity: 63
Merit: 1
January 08, 2018, 11:05:28 AM
Why do people agree to pay taxes?

People do agree to pay taxes because it is a law by the government and we cannot refuse to that. And the taxes that we have paid will soon return for our own sake and for our countries' improvement and developmemt.
Activity: 67
Merit: 0
January 08, 2018, 10:18:27 AM
because we have no choice. In our country tax are automatically deducted in our salary. and also if we do not pay tax, we can actually be in prison. Tax here is such a big issue.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
January 08, 2018, 10:16:13 AM
why is it ok for a group of people calling themselves the government to force everyone to buy their services?
if enough armed people refused to pay and told the government to go fuck itself there is nothing they could do.
I agree. Sometimes govenments can get very abusive in terms of taxes. This factor measures their intensity in corrupting the people they govern.
Activity: 230
January 08, 2018, 10:02:14 AM
indeed the taxes on the social contract to be paid, paying my taxes to run smoothly and expecting a good reply too, how to build a business is getting better and basically I have to get it. sometimes I think when the internet technology to be material for tax payments online, if all using the internet all become easy to make tax payments online. the money we pay is used well by the government or are they taking the silent word of corruption?
Activity: 225
January 08, 2018, 08:47:28 AM
Those projects that are funded by every people's tax could give them benefits if the collected money is handled properly. Sadly, most people assigned to budget the tax properly are corrupt and self-centered.
Activity: 910
Merit: 505
January 08, 2018, 08:46:21 AM
I dont know about many countries regulations but in many countries you have pay taxes,it may be less or more dependent on your country respective laws.they needed it to give service to you,we know there is lot of corruption during these process but cant help,you have to pay or if caught you will be charge fine or face punishment.
Activity: 18
January 08, 2018, 08:31:24 AM
why is it ok for a group of people calling themselves the government to force everyone to buy their services?
if enough armed people refused to pay and told the government to go fuck itself there is nothing they could do.

there's no wrong in paying taxes as long as it is handled properly by the government authorities. In the end people will benefit with this.
Activity: 28
January 08, 2018, 07:51:10 AM
As if we have a choice not to pay tax. The government needs the money that they get from us taxpayers to create infrastuctures for economic growth and to provide social services to its citizens.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
January 08, 2018, 07:46:53 AM
Taxes are our twins since we were born in this world. Its already marked in our hands that we must pay taxes. The government collects taxes for the improvement of our country. But most of the people in the government put that tax in "good hands". Government is tax and tax is for the government.
Activity: 392
platform for everyday business
January 08, 2018, 07:41:13 AM

In my own opinion people agree to pay taxes,to prevent comotion or something cruel to different party,thats why they allow the people calling themselves the goverment,to buy there services or pay them taxes for  replacement of there protection of your bussiness,thats why some people called them hooker.paying taxes to the goverment is good,to legalize all the system but in using this taxes as a part of personal interest in one person who worked in the government maybe we  called this abusing there authority,or plunder.
Activity: 292
Merit: 102
Bounty Detective
January 08, 2018, 07:14:55 AM
Maybe because they felt that the money they pay for taxes is being paid back to them in terms of services and different projects that make their life more comfortable. Maybe they appreciate what their government do for them. But of course, this idea isn't applicable in other type of community because most of the government of different countries suffer from corruption.
Activity: 266
Merit: 222
Deb Rah Von Doom
January 08, 2018, 07:08:18 AM
You are living on land where you benefit from public services such as military protection, bomb shields, police, prisons, fire department, roads, illumination, city planning and maintenance, emergency medical services, weather services, disaster relief, schools, space exploration, welfare, research scientists and intelligence agencies that create things like bitcoin, and more.

You probably take most of such for granted and would not survive very long without it. However if you feel you are up for it, you would need to move off the land in order for it to be fair for you to not pay for it.
Activity: 280
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 08, 2018, 07:02:37 AM

Because it is a mandatory to the government.  all people have compulsory to give thier taxes to the government. What they have recieve its either the profits of thier investment  the salary, or buying foods, clothing,gasoline,and anything have contribute or pay taxes.and if we refuse to pay our taxes then the government will give a summoned for an investigation. That is the main reason why people agree to pay taxes to the government.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 103
The OGz Club
January 08, 2018, 06:49:53 AM
If you want to be protected by someone you force pahir to pay taxes to get those benefits. If you pay taxes you will have a lot of interests and will be protected by law so we should pay taxes.
tax here is not like that, if indeed we pay taxes can be protected by the government then we do not trouble the authorities.
if the tax is fixed it does not matter, because the tax is our gift to the government and will be channeled by a capable person. so we are misunderstood with the imposition of tax.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
January 08, 2018, 06:33:31 AM
People agree to pay taxes because the direct benefit of paying taxes for everyone is that they are used to pay for services that governments provide to communities.  In a modern society a government needs administrators and clerks, police forces, emergency forces such as firefighters, engineers and maintenance workers for streets and buildings, politicians, and to pay for property used and goods consumed by the government services.
Yes i agree on that because taxes is really helpful it will be spend back through victoms of calamity  and taxes also used for different kinds of helping project and it is really compulsory to the people behind tjee government  it is  really the  law we really need to pay taxes for good.I believe that if  the  taxes  will not being corupted by some politicians maybe there will be a good effect in return to the economy.
Activity: 672
January 08, 2018, 05:47:09 AM
If you want to be protected by someone you force pahir to pay taxes to get those benefits. If you pay taxes you will have a lot of interests and will be protected by law so we should pay taxes.
Jump to: