Pages:
Author

Topic: why do people agree to pay taxes? - page 99. (Read 50995 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
January 14, 2018, 03:57:12 AM
In our country, corruption's a tradition so most of our citizens is not in favor of paying taxes, but they do not have a choice. If only used in a way that is expected, taxes are actually our government's stable source of fund necessary fpr road constructions and such.
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
January 14, 2018, 03:01:42 AM
I don't think anyone like to pay taxe anywhere, particularly the salary charge, however we are compelled to do it. Individuals' sluggishness or dread exceeds their aversion of paying expenses as well. They would prefer not to battle against the state in light of dread for what the state may do to them. The most appalling thing to me is getting my paycheck and perceiving how much cash I've been victimized of from the administration asserting to do great.

sure most of the people including me and you arent like the way it was but we cant do nothing about it because we are obligated to do it as long as you have a work and you get a salary the employeer must charge you something to be able to pay for your tax and tax isnt a bad thing at all infact it is usefull in a way that we people donate some of our cash in order to improve our economy more because our tax can act as a funds if there were somethings that needs improvement like for example the roads and streets are damage then our tax is the one that governments will use in order to re build it.
Activity: 45
January 14, 2018, 02:55:56 AM
well, once you pay it means it's right. And refuse, as you say, if 1 refuses, then others refuse, they will not be like that. Well, he stops paying and he will be punished and people will be afraid to follow in his footsteps.
Activity: 238
Merit: 57
January 14, 2018, 02:45:43 AM
I don't think anyone like to pay taxe anywhere, particularly the salary charge, however we are compelled to do it. Individuals' sluggishness or dread exceeds their aversion of paying expenses as well. They would prefer not to battle against the state in light of dread for what the state may do to them. The most appalling thing to me is getting my paycheck and perceiving how much cash I've been victimized of from the administration asserting to do great.
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
January 14, 2018, 02:41:59 AM
Cause when we pay tax government uses that money for our economy. to build new projects to have a money to support us when we are down. example those money will bought as a food then they would distributed to us when the calamity strikes.Taxation, imposition of compulsory levies on individuals or entities by governments. Taxes are levied in almost every country of the world, primarily to raise revenue for government expenditures, although they serve other purposes as well.
Activity: 79
January 14, 2018, 02:40:24 AM
I think with all that you have after a project, the tax for everyone is very little. You can get as much as $ 10,000 but the tax is only 1-2% of that. People will not count on this because taxes are right. In some countries bitcoin is not legal, the transaction is very difficult. The bitcoin market is now quite popular and growing so taxation is very normal.
Activity: 278
January 14, 2018, 02:34:15 AM
well it is okay to pay taxes because it is for our own safety and it is for our country right how does government make money, it is through our taxes right so it is okay to pay some of it.
Activity: 112
January 14, 2018, 02:32:17 AM
People pay taxes not because they "agree" to doing it but because it is required from the law. The government collects taxes to build more infrastructures, improve the education and health system, and the like. Paying taxes is an obligation of every required citizen.
Activity: 274
Merit: 10
January 14, 2018, 02:29:35 AM
For my thought we pay taxes to make our country progressive for every project made.This is also the thing that our government have enough funds to help  people that involve calamities which is floods,earthquake and etc.
Activity: 51
Merit: 1
January 14, 2018, 12:47:23 AM
In our country, tax is automatically deducted on your payroll and there is no way to avoid it. If a business entity has proven to have violated the law of tax evasion,  surely the Beaureu will be after them.
Activity: 201
January 14, 2018, 12:40:58 AM
because government say to do so. and its for the seek of they country, we all know that the tax that are collected to us is being used by the government for the infrastructure of building, highways and bridges...
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
January 14, 2018, 12:27:27 AM
why is it ok for a group of people calling themselves the government to force everyone to buy their services?
if enough armed people refused to pay and told the government to go fuck itself there is nothing they could do.
Government collects taxes because it is here where they get their budget that they will allocate for different government projects (infrastructure like bridges, roads etc.). It is here where government employees salaries are taken and a portion of it is used to finance the education of a lot of students.  
Activity: 1512
Merit: 326
January 14, 2018, 12:20:58 AM
i think tax has made for support the official thing service from their country and tax do cover and help the money flow into the company .
and if their legal agree with tax it should be paid  so citizen should paid for service thats has already he used in that county.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
January 14, 2018, 12:13:09 AM
What's wrong with paying taxes? It's already our responsibility as a citizen to do that.
We live in a county, we feel those facilities they gave, we feel every government plan and regulation that make our county becomes better and maybe improve the economy also our living standard. And if they want to do that, they need money. And we're one of their source of income, that's not weird.
Also they only take taxes from medium to rich people, not the poor one and make their life more miserable.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 295
GOD is TRUE
January 14, 2018, 12:06:08 AM
Because people doesn't know the reality about how the government is corrupting us through taxes. As I observed, people remain poor even if they have good jobs because of taxes.

All the facilities you get in your country is a real form of tax implementation, we can not deny that government corruption measures exist, but at least there are still good moral elements of government to do their duty to build the country

people agree to pay taxes, especially bitcoin is expecting a clear legality to be acceptable bitcoin in a country's currency system. We also actively participate in every country development.
Activity: 83
January 13, 2018, 11:20:42 PM
Because people doesn't know the reality about how the government is corrupting us through taxes. As I observed, people remain poor even if they have good jobs because of taxes.
Activity: 80
January 13, 2018, 11:15:27 PM
why is it ok for a group of people calling themselves the government to force everyone to buy their services?
if enough armed people refused to pay and told the government to go fuck itself there is nothing they could do.
The reason is because we also benefit on it's purpose, not just the government alone. We pay taxes not just to pay government officials, tax money helps to ensure the roads we travel everyday, as well as the street lights and every public establishments are well-maintained, well not not really well maintained though it still somehow helps the community and it's people to our daily life.

Yeah correct because of the taxes we are able to use public facilities like hospitals, schools, etc. Also because of tax we are able to easily drive to countryside with the use of paved roads.
Activity: 1273
Merit: 507
January 13, 2018, 11:11:11 PM
The reason is because we also benefit on it's purpose, not just the government alone. We pay taxes not just to pay government officials, tax money helps to ensure the roads we travel everyday, as well as the street lights and every public establishments are well-maintained, well not not really well maintained though it still somehow helps the community and it's people to our daily life.
Activity: 189
Merit: 28
January 13, 2018, 11:10:32 PM
Taxes used by government to established buildings for their own people. Like the roads, the free housing and etc. They uses it for purpose but some government put it in their own pocket so that's why many politicians here in my country it's either they are already rich or when they enter politics they will suddenly became rich.
Activity: 140
Merit: 22
January 13, 2018, 11:06:15 PM
Because I think if there is no tax a small community will not grow. Where will they get money to improve their community if they don'y pay taxes. Usually taxes from people are used by the government to build for their people. For example, here in my country, in a third world country, we have taxes that is much higher than the other country but in our community there are many projects the our mayor do. Like every baranggay or small unit of community they have their own high schools and grade schools building.
Pages:
Jump to: