Pages:
Author

Topic: why do people agree to pay taxes? - page 25. (Read 50995 times)

Activity: 213
Merit: 11
[ CINDX ] REFORM HOW SELL & BUY CRYPTO
June 17, 2018, 12:22:55 AM
In my country, there are still many people or officials who do not pay taxes. So I guess, not everyone agrees to pay taxes. Especially if the tax results are not transparent and not beneficial to the community.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
June 16, 2018, 11:44:59 PM
why is it ok for a group of people calling themselves the government to force everyone to buy their services?
if enough armed people refused to pay and told the government to go fuck itself there is nothing they could do.

Because after all,  we have no choice and if we are going to think deeply, it's for our own good as well. However,  that depends on the government if it's really trusted.  They use those funds for improvement. 

As a good citizens of the state , it is also our own duty to comply what the government impose to the community, it is good for both the government and the people , so we will pay our taxes because we could benefit it in return from the govetnment.
Activity: 168
June 16, 2018, 11:13:24 PM
why is it ok for a group of people calling themselves the government to force everyone to buy their services?
if enough armed people refused to pay and told the government to go fuck itself there is nothing they could do.

Because after all,  we have no choice and if we are going to think deeply, it's for our own good as well. However,  that depends on the government if it's really trusted.  They use those funds for improvement. 
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
June 16, 2018, 07:37:00 PM
In my oppinion if people agree to pay taxes due to the increasing awareness of citizens to help the country and improve the infrastructure, as we know that all the costs and needs of the country are sourced from taxes so by paying taxes to prove they are heroes.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
June 16, 2018, 07:25:59 PM
Taxes have been in existence for a thousand of years and will forever remain as long as we have a civilization, Indeed paying tax is a burden we all must live with however, It is also pertinent to take into consideration that taxes and other forms of indemnity imposed by the government play a crucial role towards the progress of humanity.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
June 16, 2018, 05:06:49 PM
I prefer to pay taxes in gratitude to my country. But the taxation of cryptocurrency is still under big question
Activity: 322
June 16, 2018, 05:06:30 PM
Most of those who agree to pay taxes because of the tax is a duty for us citizens and religious people because with the tax we will also enjoy the results because with the state can be built for better but there are also officials who corrupt the tax funds for the country
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
June 16, 2018, 05:03:03 PM
You are require to pay taxes for the government to support its constituents also especially in those industrial country where the government rely on taxes for infrastructures.
Activity: 173
Merit: 1
June 16, 2018, 04:57:00 PM
It's our duty to the country and we shouldn't view paying taxes as a bad thing. It's what makes our roads convenient to drive on, publics schools, public hospitals, etc... You might not need public things, but the majority do.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
June 16, 2018, 04:37:40 PM
Goverments don't really care about their people (most of them don't ) and they want is fill their pockets and walk away.
If people disagree to pay taxes , they will simply blow their heads off .
Activity: 523
Merit: 285
June 16, 2018, 04:20:24 PM
Paying your taxes is considered a civil duty, although it is also a requirement of the law. If you do not pay your taxes, the government agency that oversees taxes the Internal Revenue Service  will require you to pay your taxes or else face penalties, such as fines or going to jail. Aside from it, netizen will get the benefits from those taxes such as roads, houses and and others.
Activity: 126
June 16, 2018, 01:05:53 AM

Paying taxes is a obligation of every people living in the country. I think no country have allowed that their are no taxes to pay in every year. If I were you, don't be foolish to ask more question or wait for more answer.
Activity: 97
June 15, 2018, 07:14:46 PM
Because the idea of taxes makes sense, the problem is that it is not being used for what it's supposed to be used for, taxes are supposed to go to the country that we live in, roads, infrastructure, schools, educations, but instead it is going into the pockets of those in power or being utlised for selfish reasons
Activity: 887
Merit: 253
June 15, 2018, 04:20:27 PM
As a good citizen of course we must obey all rules and legal provisions in our country one of them obedient in paying taxes. we must be aware of the importance of taxes to the state without the input of tax funds from society then the economy in a country will not run.

It is in the government law that its citizens must pay taxes. As a citizen, it is our duty and obligation to pay tax to help the improvement of our country. I don't mind paying my tax because I know that the government use this tax for the benefit of its citizens. The tax collected is used to build infrastructures like roads, hospitals and schools for us to use it whenever necessary. These public schools and hospitals are very essential for the people, especially those who cannot afford to go to private schools and hospitals. So for me, it is okay to pay tax because it is for our own good.
Tax is the fuel that drives the governments. Taxes have to be paid by the people to keep the government running and spend on people. Taxes are the money that is equally spent by the government on infrastructure and facilities like roads and hospital etc. As a result the income gap between rich and poor is reduced in such a way and the concept of redistribution of income is validated.
Activity: 518
Merit: 184
June 15, 2018, 08:16:02 AM

Paying taxes in every country is already part of the law that was implented by the government and this taxes are the source of budget of every country to be able to develop the different departments of the country to enhance the modernization of the facilities, hiways, social welfare, education etc. The community cannot oppose to the law because it is mandatory and everybody should follow the rule of law otherwise the government has the right to sue individual for not paying the right taxes.
Activity: 32
Merit: 3
June 15, 2018, 07:57:39 AM

Keywords - "enough armed people". We have another way to day. We need to join together in own economic space so that we can talk on an equal basis with Governments. We will have reach that If we stand together.
Activity: 69
June 15, 2018, 05:41:08 AM
For me because they know it will help to improve their country and they know they can benifit from it. They want to help their country and paying taxes is really a big help for a government to make the development and improvement of their country.
Activity: 25
June 15, 2018, 04:03:37 AM
Its for the development of respective states and a way of providing vital services for folks that can't afford it.

Kind of your rent paid to your landlord too. For earning money in our country, pay us this.
Activity: 139
June 15, 2018, 03:55:36 AM
As a good citizen of course we must obey all rules and legal provisions in our country one of them obedient in paying taxes. we must be aware of the importance of taxes to the state without the input of tax funds from society then the economy in a country will not run.

It is in the government law that its citizens must pay taxes. As a citizen, it is our duty and obligation to pay tax to help the improvement of our country. I don't mind paying my tax because I know that the government use this tax for the benefit of its citizens. The tax collected is used to build infrastructures like roads, hospitals and schools for us to use it whenever necessary. These public schools and hospitals are very essential for the people, especially those who cannot afford to go to private schools and hospitals. So for me, it is okay to pay tax because it is for our own good.
Activity: 392
http://o-tu.ru/
June 15, 2018, 02:10:30 AM
Personally, I am ready to pay taxes, playing on the currency exchange. It's logical. earning, for example $ 1000 per month,$ 100 to pay tax to the state in which I am. The other thing to pay tax on the storage of cryptocurrency is very silly. Personally, I'm not ready to pay taxes for storage or transfers.
Pages:
Jump to: