Pages:
Author

Topic: why do people agree to pay taxes? - page 27. (Read 50995 times)

Activity: 116
Merit: 0
June 10, 2018, 04:24:57 PM
Taxes (typically) help everyone to have a nice environment around them.
I mean, your money should help every single service in your town or country to work as expected.
But ofc, when people start to grab these money for their personal interests you lose your faith in the whole system.
Activity: 479
Merit: 100
Enter the future of gaming
June 10, 2018, 04:11:59 PM
why is it ok for a group of people calling themselves the government to force everyone to buy their services?
if enough armed people refused to pay and told the government to go fuck itself there is nothing they could do.
Taxes are not meant for a burden to everyone, it has a purpose that's why it is being collected worldwide or by country. The tax we are paying are usually being used to make the community better. It is used to build new infrastructures and anything that would help other people within the community. The only bad thing about it is if it will be used by personal matters of a certain politician.

Even if there is no corruption, taxation is still immoral thing. It's basically stealing from one pocket and putting it in the other. Why do they have to be obligatory? If I don't have children, why do I have to pay for school education, for instance?
Activity: 658
Merit: 106
June 10, 2018, 01:01:28 PM
In my country paying taxes is a liability, all transactions with a certain nominal must use the taxpayer number so that this is what makes everyone forced to pay taxes.
that good policy that goverment made.without tax identification number people can't make any transaction.no one can avoid paying taxes if this methode implemented
Activity: 268
June 10, 2018, 11:02:24 AM
why is it ok for a group of people calling themselves the government to force everyone to buy their services?
if enough armed people refused to pay and told the government to go fuck itself there is nothing they could do.
Taxes are not meant for a burden to everyone, it has a purpose that's why it is being collected worldwide or by country. The tax we are paying are usually being used to make the community better. It is used to build new infrastructures and anything that would help other people within the community. The only bad thing about it is if it will be used by personal matters of a certain politician.
Activity: 210
June 10, 2018, 10:38:53 AM
In my country paying taxes is a liability, all transactions with a certain nominal must use the taxpayer number so that this is what makes everyone forced to pay taxes.

It is better to pay taxes once we earn profit in our investment because paying taxes is one of our responsibilty in order to grow our economy and aside from the taxes can be use by the government to create project that can generate jobs to jobless people.
Activity: 586
Merit: 250
June 10, 2018, 10:34:17 AM
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
June 10, 2018, 10:16:08 AM
People agree pay there taxes it because taxes got big rules on growing purpose infact he is the financial of all government building and employees. Without then economics will hard to grow.
For me not all people are agree to pay taxes but they can't do anything about it because all people who have works are requires to pay taxes, but i believe that the economy of our country will improve by the help of all taxes will collect.
indeed taxes are sometimes not much to agree on. because most everyone is thinking shorter than thinking long. so we as people who are able and know the purpose of the tax, we must also give advice to them.
you right dude.much people do not consider the taxes benefit.and most of them not report their earning in a year and do not paying taxes.we can tell them about it , so there will more public facilities can provided.
Activity: 168
June 10, 2018, 10:10:39 AM

Because that's for their own good.  Governments manage the funds they get from taxes and use it for Structures,  Food, Army and etc, which will also benefited them as well.  Some charged to much tax but depending on the country.
Activity: 644
Merit: 1
June 10, 2018, 09:58:43 AM
Because the rules that make everyone obedient pay taxes in each year. if all rejects means to be ready to deal with the laws of that country.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 103
The OGz Club
June 10, 2018, 09:43:01 AM
People agree pay there taxes it because taxes got big rules on growing purpose infact he is the financial of all government building and employees. Without then economics will hard to grow.
For me not all people are agree to pay taxes but they can't do anything about it because all people who have works are requires to pay taxes, but i believe that the economy of our country will improve by the help of all taxes will collect.
indeed taxes are sometimes not much to agree on. because most everyone is thinking shorter than thinking long. so we as people who are able and know the purpose of the tax, we must also give advice to them.
Activity: 419
June 08, 2018, 07:35:56 PM
People who agree pay taxes certainly have the awareness to be good citizens and care about the state, if not pay the tax then the country will have financial difficulties and sell the state assets to private or other countries.
Activity: 714
Merit: 254
June 08, 2018, 07:04:14 PM
taxpaying citizen is responsible citizen and if we are trading cryptocurrencies and pay taxes promptly we are on goodwill with governments even governments collecting taxes on cryptocurrency traders is good for country
Yes taxes are our responsibility and we should pay it because it is used for our country's development and that's why many people are agree to pay taxes but some are hide their properties and money bcz they doesn't want to pay taxes and that's why their life is suffering from many difficulties.
I am not against the tax system, but we should be able to have the right percentage of it, that it will not affect the income of people especially those who are earning at small price so they can also enjoy their earnings and can provide better for their family.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
June 08, 2018, 06:37:03 PM
taxpaying citizen is responsible citizen and if we are trading cryptocurrencies and pay taxes promptly we are on goodwill with governments even governments collecting taxes on cryptocurrency traders is good for country
Yes taxes are our responsibility and we should pay it because it is used for our country's development and that's why many people are agree to pay taxes but some are hide their properties and money bcz they doesn't want to pay taxes and that's why their life is suffering from many difficulties.
Activity: 334
Merit: 102
June 08, 2018, 06:33:24 PM
Activity: 269
Merit: 10
June 08, 2018, 05:44:28 PM
The problem with letting the economy run according to demand and price, is that it will do just that. In the short run, this seems like a good problem to have; long term, not too much.
Activity: 252
June 08, 2018, 05:42:46 PM
Activity: 6
June 08, 2018, 05:26:14 PM
probably because someone has a high awareness, therefore they want to pay taxes
Activity: 184
Merit: 1
June 08, 2018, 05:23:46 PM
You make it sound like people have no choice, in the US they do. IF US voters get together, they can choose to have very little or no taxes, of course it will result in the loss of all the services we have, which will cause some chaos quite quickly.
Activity: 36
June 08, 2018, 05:22:11 PM
This is an interesting question from a very different perspective, I never tried thought something like that, but we are not forced, at least we are getting services back from our governments like roads,free hospitals etc. but it varies from place to place. but where taxes are high usually life is safe and good to live
Activity: 789
Merit: 243
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
June 08, 2018, 05:15:51 PM
The country is not a robber, the state exists for the stability of all the people. If you object to paying taxes you can propose against the government through the legislative or other governmental elements.

Actually taxes are used for development but sometimes there is a disease called corrupt.
Pages:
Jump to: