Pages:
Author

Topic: why do people agree to pay taxes? - page 28. (Read 50995 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 10
June 08, 2018, 04:49:40 PM
The reason for payment of tax to me is still confusing. Well all I hear is that they use tax to repair, build or improve the economy so as to make it more conducive for us.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
June 06, 2018, 01:20:17 PM
why is it ok for a group of people calling themselves the government to force everyone to buy their services?
if enough armed people refused to pay and told the government to go fuck itself there is nothing they could do.

I think Taxes is income for the country, so As a good citizen We have to pay taxes.
Activity: 672
Merit: 273
June 06, 2018, 01:18:13 PM
You are forced to pay tax. No one agree to it..

I agree with that. However, good citizen has to understand that tax is for the government to improve the country. THey use the money to build schools, public facility and many more. That is why we should have to pay tax no matter how bad it can be
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
June 06, 2018, 01:06:04 PM
tax utility is very much for the community. public facilities and social security for the public will be felt by taxpayers and other citizens. without this tax the state will not have the funds to advance their country.
Activity: 224
June 06, 2018, 12:59:55 PM
Tax is essential to the progress of a country and to the government as well. It serves as budget to a nation wherein mostly used on government projects such as school building, hospitals and also non government projects that benefits the citizens as a whole.
Activity: 24
June 06, 2018, 12:57:40 PM
If voting could change anything for the better of everyone, it would be a capital offense.
Activity: 237
Merit: 100
June 06, 2018, 11:47:34 AM
As a good citizen it is mandatory to pay your task. Money comes from no where to run a country except from her own citizens. I see nothing wrong with payment of tax as a loyal citizen.
Those people are paying taxes who are considering their cryptocurrencies as assets and that is why they are paying taxes. This is totally wrong and this is a currency which has nothing to do with the government or authorities of any country as it is decentralized.

Furthermore, this is by your hard work only and government is not involved in this investment to help you or cooperate with you so do not pay tax.

In my opinion, if the crypto we have is in a fully decentralized wallet (not a wallet exchange) maybe the government does not have authority there. But for our assets in the wallet exchange may still be justified if the government set taxes. because we know, the government requires the KYC for exchange users. So the wallet exchange is not fully decentralized. Exchanges located in Country "A" for example, must comply with the rules of the country, as well as users in which must also comply. Is this my opinion justified?
Activity: 107
Merit: 1
June 06, 2018, 11:09:20 AM
Most people agree to pay taxes because they Dont have a choice its a government policy/law. And those who will opposed to do that will be going to jail. So paying taxes is our obligation. Well, thats not a problem anyway if the government will gonna use it for some good purposes.
that's not main reason for not paying taxes.many citizens are indeed aware of the importance of paying taxes.they can enjoy the public facilities provided by the government with the tax paid.
Activity: 46
June 06, 2018, 10:54:31 AM
Most people agree to pay taxes because they Dont have a choice its a government policy/law. And those who will opposed to do that will be going to jail. So paying taxes is our obligation. Well, thats not a problem anyway if the government will gonna use it for some good purposes.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
June 06, 2018, 10:15:45 AM
I don't think people agree to pay taxes. They just need to pay taxes because the government obliged them to pay taxes wether they like it or not. Paying taxes is a law and so people must abide.
People agreed to pay taxes and they don't think about not paying taxes because they have the common sense that tell them that they should pay in order to help their country and government to create more possibilities and create a brighter future for their country because at the end, the people who will benefit the most are the people that pay taxes.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
June 06, 2018, 09:14:37 AM
I don't think people agree to pay taxes. They just need to pay taxes because the government obliged them to pay taxes wether they like it or not. Paying taxes is a law and so people must abide.
Activity: 336
June 06, 2018, 08:55:34 AM
People pay taxes only because they are forced, threatening to use force when resisting.There are those who say that they pay taxes voluntarily. People find it difficult to recognize that they pay taxes only because of fear of retaliation on the part of representatives of the state
Activity: 378
June 06, 2018, 08:52:55 AM
We pay taxes to the government to maintain safety in our country and the services which will help the country and its people so why you will be prevented from paying taxes if it helps people and the economy.
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
June 06, 2018, 08:40:55 AM
The proof of loving the country and caring about a better future is to pay taxes, if everyone pays taxes then all public facilities and services get better. examples of important services are education, health, and so on.
Activity: 602
Merit: 54
June 06, 2018, 08:38:04 AM
We have to pay taxes because, if we not pay taxes we go to jail. But this dosn't apply to some wealthy people whose tax is forgiven in Croatia because they have a large number of employees in their business. Beside that, taxes in Croatia are really high if we are compared to other countries.
Activity: 36
Merit: 1
June 06, 2018, 08:29:05 AM
If there are no taxes, all state structures and countries will collapse. Perhaps people are not ready for life without the state, want security and therefore pay taxes
Activity: 30
June 06, 2018, 08:24:37 AM
You are forced to pay tax. No one agree to it..
Activity: 24
June 06, 2018, 08:23:12 AM
I think if you and your mates grab guns and tell the government that your no longer paying any tax and to get fucked they will probably call it treason or similar and shoot you, or maybe just throw you in jail, either way not a good idea.
Activity: 107
Merit: 36
June 06, 2018, 08:07:57 AM
 do not agree to pay taxes I was forced. I try and do whatever I can to pay less taxes as everyone else assumes.
Activity: 61
June 06, 2018, 07:48:36 AM
I choose to pay taxes and I expect my neighbors to do the same. There are services that I expect to be available in my community, roads need maintained, fires need put out, trash needs to be picked up. If I had the time to do one of these jobs I'd expect to be paid for my work. Since I don't have the time, I expect others to do this work for me, and I have to pay my share so that these folks can feed their families.
Pages:
Jump to: