Pages:
Author

Topic: why do people agree to pay taxes? - page 81. (Read 50995 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
February 01, 2018, 07:54:20 AM
That is because the government requires people to pay taxes, they make us people believe that tax collected will be use for the nation, i dont think its right too, i mean you work for it so damn hard then it'll get cut for what? For the government to corrupt it? Its okay if the money or the tax tgat was taken from us if it will be use in good intent, but for me i dont see any improvement in our country
Activity: 42
February 01, 2018, 07:46:47 AM
It is not only that citizens are armed and try to fight against such injustices, but also that they need the support of some governmental or military entity. Look at the cases in different parts of the world where citizen strength sometimes does not work if they are the ones who have absolute power. Unfortunately shaking a government is more complicated than it seems.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
February 01, 2018, 07:35:33 AM
If you refuse to pay tax you are tax evader and you will get imprisoned. Better follow the rules of your house if you are still not sble to stand up on your own.
Activity: 11
Merit: 2
February 01, 2018, 07:30:40 AM
Tax is the bread and butter or the lifeblood of the government hence, no court shall be empowered to interfere with or restrain the collections of taxes. It is a way or means of apportioning the operational cost of the government and all its public needs among those who, in some measures are privileged to enjoy its benefits and therefore must bear the burden.
Activity: 476
Merit: 108
February 01, 2018, 06:59:04 AM
I believe it is a responsible move on any individual's part to pay taxes, it gives
us the right to demand better services from our governments and later on in life
we can benefit from our contributions as we retire. The benefits of paying taxes
grants us a good credit rating, income tax returns which aids us in applying for
loans, if you own a business or company you can attain a Good or Satisfactory
Investor Value which attracts investors and it's our Social Responsibility and
contribution to our country. As long as our tax money is spent considerably well
for the betterment and welfare of it's citizens, there will be no problem.
Activity: 64
February 01, 2018, 06:39:58 AM
why is it ok for a group of people calling themselves the government to force everyone to buy their services?
if enough armed people refused to pay and told the government to go fuck itself there is nothing they could do.
I suppose, just people got used to this state of affairs. What You say is a revolution and this is serious and requires deep consideration.

Give my account back.

This Russian guy steal my account (password reuse). Don't believe anything he says.
Activity: 27
February 01, 2018, 06:37:56 AM
Because paying taxes helps in reconstructing high ways, hospitals, schools and more. It is one of the important ways to help our community to be a better in a future, thats why people agree in paying their taxes.
Activity: 32
February 01, 2018, 06:18:48 AM
People agree to pay taxes , I don't think all of them wants to, I mean the only reason that I know why they do it because it's in the law, but for those people who really agreed on paying taxes is that because the money that has been used to pay taxes will go to the government on which they will manage to spend it on some campaigns that will profit all the people , so that's why
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
February 01, 2018, 05:53:05 AM
why is it ok for a group of people calling themselves the government to force everyone to buy their services?
if enough armed people refused to pay and told the government to go fuck itself there is nothing they could do.
I suppose, just people got used to this state of affairs. What You say is a revolution and this is serious and requires deep consideration.
Activity: 175
Merit: 1
February 01, 2018, 05:23:09 AM
A lot of people here find taxes tyrannical. But who will commit to not using the services they pay for? That would strengthen the case for not paying. I can respect that. If you are using all the benefits of taxation but not paying, then you are just sticking your bills to another person who will have to make up for you. I can't respect that. 

I don't mind paying my share, but I want the government to go after dead beats if it means I will have to pay for them. 

The problem isn't all services and all taxes.  The problem is the cruise missiles that cost $1 million each, and all the other military hardware that only makes us less safe.  Our enemy has become a body of ideas, and by waging a war of force, we are creating more orphans, who are the most vulnerable to radicalization.
I'm with you on that bro! For me there is a difference between the idea of taxation and how it is spent.

now imagine if there was no taxation and you could control 100% what you are funding when you give the government money.
and if they abuse your money you don't give it to them anymore.
what a world that would be, where the government is held 100% accountable to the people who finance it.
This would not work. We would encounter a tragedy of the commons and no one would pay any taxes but everyone would expect to receive the services that the government provides

no one expects to get free shoes or cars or houses why would people expect to get a free service?
people today buy a bunch of insurance policies they don't even need and you want to tell me they won't spend anything on things like national defense?
if anything they'll spend more than they can afford to.
The services that the government provides are not free, they are paid for by the taxes that citizens pay. The services are also not able to be reasonably purchased by individuals (or even medium sized groups of people) like national defense, food safety, police/fire protection ect. 

In fact taxes is the biggest part of the government. This is the main source of the government fund. Well as a residence in one country, I agree paying taxes because I know that taxes that we contribute is going to many government projects but still it is case to case basis. Many country is a rich countries but some of them is needed assistance for them to rise their government.

For everyone to be aware:

TAXES= GOVERNMENT BUDGET :
 It is use in many projects like the following:
   . for Constructing the road damages
   . for donating food and things to people whose suffer from tragedy
   . for the medical assistance
   . for the scholastic fund for the people who can't study because of lack of money and etc.

This can be serve as a basis, therefore some people may think about paying taxes. It is better to pay tax because its helps our community and our country.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 300
February 01, 2018, 04:21:20 AM
Everyone agree to pay their tax as tax is something which is a mandatory contribution for the revenue of the country .The government get their salary from the tax that is being collected from the citizens of the nation.If a fails to pay their tax or refuse to pay the tax they will have to face the consequences like maybe a civil case will come up in their name and will have to face trial in court and they might be charged excess amount for non payment of the tax aswell as in rare case they will even have to go behind bars .So is the reason all pay tax without questioning the government. Tax play a major role for running the economy of the country.
Yes I agree on that It is really the law.we need to pay taxes because it is for the whole country but the worst thing here is that some politics corrupt the taxes and there are only few left for the country this is really the reality of what will happen to the said taxes.But we don really have ghe power to cut this kind of monkey business of some politician that is why until now they really do the same bad thing from the past.
Yes you are right taxes is really mandatory through all worker because taxes is really important for the improvement of the country and it is verry helpful to those who cant work because of dis ability  they must be funded by the taxes by the government.I believe that the taxes is for good and for the people that really didnt have or capable of doing any work that is why i believe that the taxes is really helpful if the government really use 100% of it to those who need help.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 115
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 01, 2018, 04:01:31 AM

After hearing and knowing the reason behind it, people chose to believe what the government proposes to them, but the only problem that I see here is the fact that not all of the taxes of the people go to the innovation of the country, there are times that it goes to the officials bank accounts.
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
February 01, 2018, 03:19:53 AM

People agree to pay taxes because it is the very lifeblood of a country and our society as a whole. Paying taxes means that there is a government who would be able to take care of the roads, the services that we should be taken care of and people agree to this because it is a responsibility and a neccessoty that should be fulfilled or else there will be a shutdown and a country would cease to function
Activity: 23
February 01, 2018, 03:04:04 AM
Because it helps to develop the infrastructure of the state like Roads, hospitals, legal protection, welfare security, environment preservation are all possible for our enjoyment  tax will helps to improve the standard of the education. It will be able to provide education to all citizens and helps to increase the standard of living of the citizen. People pay taxes so they can maintain a streamlined government.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
February 01, 2018, 02:23:51 AM
Its not a choice nothing is free in this world , it is said that democracy gives freedom but in actual its freedom only for the rich , there are many regulations set on amount of tax to be paid if not it is a crime , so its up to us if we dont pay taxes we will have to spend our life behind bars
Activity: 568
Merit: 250
February 01, 2018, 01:44:27 AM
Everyone agree to pay their tax as tax is something which is a mandatory contribution for the revenue of the country .The government get their salary from the tax that is being collected from the citizens of the nation.If a fails to pay their tax or refuse to pay the tax they will have to face the consequences like maybe a civil case will come up in their name and will have to face trial in court and they might be charged excess amount for non payment of the tax aswell as in rare case they will even have to go behind bars .So is the reason all pay tax without questioning the government. Tax play a major role for running the economy of the country.
Yes I agree on that It is really the law.we need to pay taxes because it is for the whole country but the worst thing here is that some politics corrupt the taxes and there are only few left for the country this is really the reality of what will happen to the said taxes.But we don really have ghe power to cut this kind of monkey business of some politician that is why until now they really do the same bad thing from the past.
Activity: 79
February 01, 2018, 01:14:34 AM
There is still a lot of cheating and avoidance in terms of paying taxes. The problem is because of the unwillingness to pay taxes. And who else will help the country if not its own people who support the development of his country.
Activity: 127
February 01, 2018, 01:09:05 AM
Everyone who need their business is the one who pay taxes. All people dont want to pay but its the law, and if you dont want your business will close of the government, then you should forcefully pay taxes.
Activity: 353
Merit: 100
https://luxantdigitalbank.com/
February 01, 2018, 12:30:49 AM
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
February 01, 2018, 12:17:42 AM
Its always everyone's privilege to pay their taxes so that the government would have their compensation to return to us civilized citizens.  In philippines, taxed income are categorized by these three (3): (1) passive income; (2) business or professional  income; and (3) compensation employment income. It ends selfsame that it is an equal right to pay taxes for those salary that is higher than the minimum wage. At an instance, there would be a possibilities that taxes might be lower or higher depending on the economical state status. Well, right now, TRAIN policy was given to each people wherein taxes are lessen with rates yet some basic goods were higher than their normal market price or SRP (cosmetic, and etc.). The claim of the farmers are to lessen their compensation given the new TRAIN law.
Pages:
Jump to: