Pages:
Author

Topic: why do people agree to pay taxes? - page 83. (Read 50995 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
January 30, 2018, 10:24:08 AM
   For me paying taxes is good as long its on a right price.Because if you pay your taxes you help your country and if you help your country  you also help your family.Because all taxes government recieved they give it or build it on hospital , school  and etc government assets...
Activity: 798
Merit: 502
January 30, 2018, 10:11:48 AM
We pay taxes because this will cover a lot of benefits for us in case we need it like calamity, health and so on. Our taxes will also be use for the development of our country but the problem is government officials corrupt our money specially in the third world country. You can't barely see any developments and if there will be it will take many years to finish and no matter how bad for us to see our money go wasted we can't do anything about it because all of us is required to pay the taxes its automatically deducted from our salary.
Activity: 259
Merit: 76
January 30, 2018, 09:44:33 AM
why is it ok for a group of people calling themselves the government to force everyone to buy their services?
if enough armed people refused to pay and told the government to go fuck itself there is nothing they could do.

Actually paying taxes is good in general for we will also benefit from it after all. Maybe you just don't notice but you can encounter it to your everyday life.

First of all we don't have any choice but to pay tax that is base on your expenses. We have no choice but to agree and follow this rule. Unfortunately, there are some people who runs for their responsibility.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 502
January 30, 2018, 08:54:25 AM
I don't think people agree with taxes, who would want your salary to have a deduction for tax? i think none, its been the tradition that every salary will have a deduction so i think people just aware on that and it is automatic. Taxes are your contribution to your government whether you like it or not. The fund obtain with it is being used to enhance or improve your community.
Activity: 82
Merit: 0
January 30, 2018, 08:51:46 AM
As someone who pays a lot of tax in the UK, I don't do it happily because of the services I receive for the money. My taxes so far exceed the cost of those services that I would be massively better off paying privately instead.
copper member
Activity: 112
Easiest way to do KYC checks
January 30, 2018, 08:39:54 AM
Intriguing part in this question is that taxes are one of the killer use-cases for our currencies. I believe that once government start accepting cryptocurrencies for taxes, these currencies usage will sky-rocket.
Activity: 420
Merit: 50
January 30, 2018, 08:31:10 AM
People agreed to pay taxes because it is on their government law and its for their own good. People tax is a contribution to state revenue, and the source of government to pay their workers employees. People taxes also help to support common resources such as building infrastructure and helps to ensure the roads they travel on a safe and well-maintained. Taxes also fund public libraries and parks. Those people refused to pay tax are those people with a small income, and is not enough for them to feed their families.
People agree to pay taxes due to the policies of government .So that those people who are less fortunate  will be able to survive in the community. Government collect taxes to support and provide our needs in a community such as goods which include also roads, and schools. A good citizen participate a good behaviour in order to help the community or people.
Activity: 6
January 30, 2018, 06:28:47 AM
In my opinion, it is mostly because of the reward that goverment will give to the people/citizen such as infrastructure, easy acces for good health treatment, and many more.
Activity: 8
January 30, 2018, 05:12:15 AM
why is it ok for a group of people calling themselves the government to force everyone to buy their services?
if enough armed people refused to pay and told the government to go fuck itself there is nothing they could do.

People agree to pay for taxes because this will help them and the economy grow. The benefit doesn't only go to government but also to the people living in the state.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
January 30, 2018, 05:06:03 AM
People agreed to pay taxes because it is on their government law and its for their own good. People tax is a contribution to state revenue, and the source of government to pay their workers employees. People taxes also help to support common resources such as building infrastructure and helps to ensure the roads they travel on a safe and well-maintained. Taxes also fund public libraries and parks. Those people refused to pay tax are those people with a small income, and is not enough for them to feed their families.
Tax is one of the most important thing that we should be paying because that is right that it is in the law of the country and it is for their own good because without the tax, there will be no progress for a country and the country will go poorer and poorer as they are spending to build new projects but the people are not paying taxes so it will just make the government in debt. People agreed to pay it because they know that it is a responsibility and because of that tax, they can experience better environment.
Activity: 224
January 30, 2018, 03:33:00 AM
Activity: 63
January 30, 2018, 03:09:54 AM
We pay taxes because we are the citizine of one country,  and we responsible to pay because all we need is development of the country.
Activity: 238
Greentoken-invest in ecology
January 30, 2018, 02:04:25 AM
Paying tax to the government is our responsibility. Taxes are the sources of the government to pay their employees, build infrastructures and it is our contribution to build the nation. Tax is in the law and we could not run from it unless you have no job anymore. People refused to pay taxes sometimes because they see their government as corrupt ones and no changes has been made in their countries. But being a good citizen, we must pay our taxes rather than be called rebels.
STT
legendary
Activity: 4004
Merit: 1428
Catalog Websites
January 30, 2018, 12:48:41 AM
some people agreed to pay taxes because it can help to our nation, to build roads, bridges, buildings schools and other infrastructure.

Thats not always the case, it could also have been private industry that built those things or communitys themselves.   Taxation is a horribly inefficent and distant long winded way to fund anything, a local cooperative is far more motivated and informed to do a better job of all those things you list.

Tyranny of the majority is the real reason you all have to pay taxes.   Mass apathy is the primary cause, like I said above motivated people can always find a more personal solution then a federal government imposing possible prison time for a tax and spend system that only promises overall gains and does not always deliver!

In theory you have the democratic right to alter all the details but on a massive million population scale, the individual is lost in a mass of media spin.    This is probably why we see some small move to self exclusion from larger systems, like the Catalan vote in Spain or Brexit.     
Activity: 140
January 29, 2018, 03:20:59 PM
У пpaвитeльcтвa ecть влacть и дeньги ,вce чтo нyжнo для мaнипyляций
Activity: 78
January 29, 2018, 02:35:59 PM
some people agreed to pay taxes because it can help to our nation, to build roads, bridges, buildings schools and other infrastructure.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
January 29, 2018, 12:18:34 PM
I think tax has made for support the official thing service from their country and tax do cover and help the money flow into the company . and if their legal agree with tax it should be paid  so citizen should paid for service thats has already he used in that county.
Activity: 616
Merit: 30
January 29, 2018, 12:10:44 PM
tax is our obligation every people of every country obliged to pay this,in this way the government believe thay you are participating for the countries progress,how could we imagine where will the government get the funds if ever theres a calamity tha we people will benefits
Activity: 212
Merit: 100
January 29, 2018, 11:34:36 AM
paying taxes is a culture of all the countries that follow it tax payments now do indeed because we are protected by the government from harm. we get income from our country that our income must be paid 10% for its taxes. in the franchise also like that all taxes have to pay 10% otherwise we will get sanction from the government, and why is there any country that refuse bitcoin but pay 10% bitcoin income for its taxes what is its security money for them?
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
January 29, 2018, 11:19:08 AM
Who is agreeing to pay taxes? Personally I would avoid paying taxes, if I could. But still I am forced to make my monthly payments as I am well aware of the legal repercussions if I fail to do so. No one likes paying a significant chunk of their hard earned money to the government. But there is hardly anything that we can do about it.
Pages:
Jump to: