Pages:
Author

Topic: why do people agree to pay taxes? - page 87. (Read 50995 times)

Activity: 64
Merit: 0
January 25, 2018, 06:28:29 PM
The money you pay in taxes goes to many places. In addition to paying the salaries of government workers, our tax also help to support common resources, such as police and firefighters. Tax money helps to ensure the roads you travel on are safe and well-maintained.
Activity: 65
Merit: 2
January 25, 2018, 06:01:07 PM
People pay taxes for ability to have private property, everything else is about how to ensure this.
Activity: 161
Merit: 8
January 25, 2018, 05:39:52 PM
Unfortunally, in various countryes, the taxes are already payed inside the final price. The consumer dont even see what is going on. Lets say you buy a coke in a supermarket. If the supermarket dont agree with you that taxes are a robbery they dont sell you the coke. The final consumer dont have enough power to deal with commercial taxes at leat. Income taxes are a way to consumers deal with it but the biggest part of our taxes (at least on most contryes) are with the stuff you buy.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
January 25, 2018, 05:24:44 PM
It is not that people agree to pay, we have no choice but to pay our taxes since it is compulsory contribution raised by our government to fund public expenditures.
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
January 25, 2018, 04:17:03 PM
why is it ok for a group of people calling themselves the government to force everyone to buy their services?
if enough armed people refused to pay and told the government to go fuck itself there is nothing they could do.
If you don't pay taxes you don't have public services. Imagine that one person has a car crash and the medical assistance is impossible because the victim is in a coma and he is not able to pay for the medical services. We live in a society in which it is a good habit to pay your taxes.
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 25, 2018, 03:58:51 PM
The payment of taxes is what the government uses to develop the nation and that is why most people pay taxes, The security services, the education sector and almost all government employees are paid by the taxes that we pay so it is important that we continue paying them.
Activity: 171
January 25, 2018, 03:18:48 PM
Well whether the people agree or not, doesn't matter. The government has a sovereignty which includes imposition of tax. Taxes are the lifeblood of a country. It is very crucial in perpetually responding to the people's needs like infrastructure, health facilities, educational programs, etc. In the end, it all comes back to the people. So, it is just and right to pay taxes. Sad thing that government stole our money(
Activity: 476
Merit: 11
January 25, 2018, 06:11:38 AM
On my own opinion, taxes is very important to our community that we need to contribute, which is a part on our law that has been implemented. Also, tax is like the lifeblood of government that used to finance basic services such as education and health care as well as infrastructures in our society.
Activity: 910
Merit: 501
January 25, 2018, 05:16:55 AM
There are many things that concern the whole population of a country. Like infrastructure, or security.
And those things have to be managed from a central point.
In order to finance that, everybody must give a certain amount.
In the end, we all benefit from that.

Activity: 294
Merit: 16
January 25, 2018, 04:59:01 AM
Well people dont agree to pay taxes they are forced to pay them. In my opinion tax has lots of benefits for the community because the government improve all the social infrastructure in all categories using our tax money so its not big deal really ..
Activity: 322
Merit: 107
January 25, 2018, 04:55:53 AM
Because it was a law bybthe government and others agree pay taxes to follow the rules and regulations of our country.We pay taxes because we have some income to earn in bitcoin and every income is we need to report in our government depending on our law.This our duty and obligations as an employee or a working with an income.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018
January 25, 2018, 04:48:24 AM
Its the law. You will benefit from paying taxes anyway but there are a lot of hassles in not paying taxes especially if you have a business. Tax is a duty being part of the community under the government, the law will protect you which is why there are politicians, military and police governing a town and those taxes are the ones going to pay these individuals working for the government. Without them there will chaos, I'm pretty sure you won't like these things to happen.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
January 25, 2018, 04:14:01 AM
People agree to pay taxes because they know that it is required to do because that is the way on how they can give their contribution to their government in order to improve their country and add something to their country that will give them benefits like new service or a structure that will help them to fasten things.
Activity: 105
January 25, 2018, 03:53:58 AM
Tax is reasonable to employees who gain a big income. To the family who have a high income. This is my basis of who are required to pay taxes. Actually I'm wondering why should all the people who is able to work need to pay taxes without any reason to deduct. Why not let those who have a big income must pay taxes because they are very capable to pay.
But I think so taxes use to improve the major infrastructure in the country. But unlucky some taxes come to other pocket.
Activity: 15
January 25, 2018, 03:32:48 AM
Because its law to pay taxes govt made it a law so people will pay the taxes...
Activity: 126
January 25, 2018, 03:12:37 AM
We pay taxes and government offer us some services, also we pay it for salary op people that will provide us with this services
Activity: 46
January 25, 2018, 02:15:40 AM
in this era crypto is the most outstanding income is the world ,there for peple use to earn money through the crypto investment. so people can find money as they want if the realy willing and working hard with the field there for paying tax is not a big deal inthis crypto market, they can make as they want,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Activity: 434
Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data
January 24, 2018, 10:48:16 PM
I think I also agree that paying a taxes is great deal like what are you doing in your place I pay my taxes here my country to show that I also follow the rules of my government here in my country and I think paying is like buying things everywhere, maybe it is good sometimes to have a free taxes but all things know have a price even a small things.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
January 24, 2018, 10:35:23 PM
People do pay their taxes because it's a law and as an abiding citizen it's their responsibility to obey the said law otherwise they can be penalized.
Activity: 266
January 24, 2018, 09:19:15 AM
why is it ok for a group of people calling themselves the government to force everyone to buy their services?
if enough armed people refused to pay and told the government to go fuck itself there is nothing they could do.

People have the benefits of progressive country because of Taxes, heres come the road are really wide and clean, Internet has so fastest than ever because of it there are so many tallest building and many park. So because of many different development because of tax, many people are agree with it.
Pages:
Jump to: