Pages:
Author

Topic: Why Do People Desire What's Not Theirs - page 9. (Read 2861 times)

copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
November 17, 2017, 12:30:01 PM
Just because they don't have it. No one desires a thing that he/she has it, but there is one more thing that is lack of self respect and jealousy. They get jealous if they see someone having a thing that they don't have.
Activity: 714
Merit: 16
November 17, 2017, 11:17:43 AM
people desire what's not theirs because of their lack of contentment, greediness and avarice
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
November 17, 2017, 10:59:14 AM
I don't mean just seeing something nice and wanting to have something like that. Some people would not mind doing anything to take what belongs to another. Why do we have people like that?
people desire all things. people wants all things. they do not want something that others have because if they see something we want to have it and the other factor is envy, they want better than they have. if they see that what they have is not enough, we desire better. that is why people minding what is belongs to other.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
November 17, 2017, 09:46:17 AM
I don't mean just seeing something nice and wanting to have something like that. Some people would not mind doing anything to take what belongs to another. Why do we have people like that?
This is due to the mindset of the person wanting that thing. If the person wanted to have a thing He/She doesn't have specially if it is really hard to get due to its value, He/She would want to get it or steal it without all the fuss in working and earning it from your own. It is really sad how people get really desperate on something and out of this desperation, bad deeds occur.
Activity: 182
Merit: 14
November 16, 2017, 05:28:01 AM
We all have a little bit of jealousy in ourselves. It is residing deep within us and in some moment it reveals itself in an unwanted form that marks as negatives. There will always be some people that have more and the ones that have less. Some people with the poorer financial situation will always be jealous of others. That can be also shown always in nonmaterial things that cover everything. We all want something else that we don't have but our morale and mind must be strong to prevail this thing and to have the strong confidence and self-respect!
Activity: 130
ICO Live! betterbetting.org
November 16, 2017, 03:54:09 AM
They somewhat desire someting they do not have simply because they do not have it.Will you desire something that you have?of course not.Am i right?
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
November 16, 2017, 02:01:02 AM
yes, of couse)
Simply because they don't have that. How can you desire that which is not yours. We human were never satisfied and so,  it is not shocking to know to have a desire to something that is not yours.
The fact is that almost half of humanity lives as they do not want. We always look at the neighbor and envy him, because this person can live better or have more. It is envy that is a strong engine in this matter
Activity: 210
November 15, 2017, 10:56:13 PM
yes, of couse)
Simply because they don't have that. How can you desire that which is not yours. We human were never satisfied and so,  it is not shocking to know to have a desire to something that is not yours.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
November 15, 2017, 09:41:17 PM
It is because of the lack of contentment. That is why, people buy things they dont need, to impress the people that they dont like.  Contentment is key to a happy life.
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
November 15, 2017, 08:12:58 PM
People desires most of the things that they're not theirs because they are jealous , they want things also for them , that others has. People will not contended as long as they feel jealous to others. What other people have , money , cars , houses , this things make people jealous to desire they must have this things also , and sometimes this feeling will eventually turn into something bad , .
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 15, 2017, 06:06:37 PM
Greed. Its a basic human nature that we really can't take away from us. The sad reality is there will always be people who are selfish enough to make a living out of other people's misery
Activity: 308
Merit: 14
November 15, 2017, 06:02:34 AM
Peoples desire what is not their is normal, there is nothing wrong with that,  if my friends has a lovely car, i can desire it, but don't go after what is not your.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027
November 15, 2017, 03:47:19 AM
So what is a SHOP   Desire What's Not Theirs Roll Eyes Roll Eyes..
Activity: 166
Merit: 18
SUBAJ 🔥 Digital Loyalty Card 🔥
November 15, 2017, 03:36:58 AM
Maybe he really needs it. or he is very interested in it ,, I often become victims of such things .... But just calm down, he will not be lucky to be like that ...,
Activity: 119
November 14, 2017, 01:24:54 PM
They desire things that not theirs because of jealousy. This usually occurs when someone sees other people to have the things they can't afford to buy or they can't have.
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 13, 2017, 07:23:05 PM
Well, animals do the same. Which in fact reminds us that humans are after all animals.
Have You not heard about the forbidden fruit, even the first man Adam could resist the fruit that God himself said will make him die and choose to eat it nonetheless with complete disregard to what God said.
Activity: 233
Merit: 106
The Operating System for DAOs
November 13, 2017, 05:26:25 PM

I think it stems from insecurity. Insecure off their own live they need to fill the void with something from somebody elses. Also jealousy is a factor but I think the insecurity issue is much bigger at play here.
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1174
November 13, 2017, 05:17:26 PM
Well, animals do the same. Which in fact reminds us that humans are after all animals.

That's not 100% true. Animals aren't greedy they are selfish. They are thinking about satisfying their basic needs in order to survive, so if there's food and it belongs to someone else they will do what they can to take some of it and feed themselves. It's their basic instinct.
Greed and jealousy is different. It goes beyond basic survival. People can be rich and still keep stealing from others only to have more and more.
Activity: 387
Merit: 106
November 13, 2017, 04:06:26 PM
Activity: 476
November 13, 2017, 11:38:33 AM
Mainly because of jealousy. They lack self contentment that is why they tend to desire things that they dont possess.

Very true. Humans, by nature, are a species of no contentment. We strive to be better, better than what they were before and better than others around them. When faced with something where in they're lacking we strive to have them. Now if we fail to have them legally, we try our best to have them vicariously through other, or just downright steal them.
Pages:
Jump to: