Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do people hate islam? - page 99. (Read 221004 times)

legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005
Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard
January 06, 2015, 07:32:31 AM
because there is no Pope to say what interpretation of Islam is the right one, so the dominating one will prevail.

And right now the one that transformed Islam into a war machine is the dominating one

That's too much of a generalization, I think. There are countries with Muslim majorities that are stable, and even in countries that aren't the majority of the population doesn't want war.
What I think is more important is the support for extremists that Europe and America always gave to those in the middle east, which only makes things worse. : /
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
January 05, 2015, 09:35:40 AM
because there is no Pope to say what interpretation of Islam is the right one, so the dominating one will prevail.

And right now the one that transformed Islam into a war machine is the dominating one
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1386
January 05, 2015, 01:02:25 AM
Yes I am a muslin and I respect all other religion in the world. Islam says don't force any one to accept islam. It tells us that teech them preech them if they want to join islam they are welcomed if they don't then don't fore them to accept islam.
So what do you believe the appropriate penalty for apostasy is and who do you believe should impose it?

Thank god
First i love christianist and jew more than you because Quran say that  .
I stripped out your long set of religious quotes.

Because it seems you didn't answer the question.
If you quit islam and pray for a person or a things that name is a god like Zeus or something like this god will never
forgive you and you will never enter heavan .There's no god except Allah.How can the god be married he isn't like
us he is superior . and if you are in a country full of musulmans and you are the son of a musulman famiily you
punishment is to be Killed .

Think about that . God is the creator not creature and can't ever be duplicated and there's no natural creation
everything is not coming by luck Like you say you will create a private key exactly with exact information 2^256
and how about all humans creature chromosoms 1^1Billion^9infinity numbers .This is not luck . This is god
craetions 
I understand your point of view but here is where we differ.  It is called "Free Will."  When one says "this god will never forgive you and you will never enter Heaven", Free Will says you have that choice if you want it.

Well, in musulman country you have "Free will to leave Islam and be killed in this life."

Thanks for answering the question.

And now where is the reason to hate islam ?
The obvious answer would be that some professing to be Islam have murdered some of one's friends or associates.

It is then said that these are not "True Muslims".

But the set of beliefs certainly engenders quite a few "Bad Children."

I would suggest those are the ones that should be killed, not the apostates.

Smiley

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Mmmh mhmhh mmmm.
January 04, 2015, 09:31:51 PM
When Islam is over a billion strong, is it really appropriate to ask why people "hate" it instead of wondering: why are so many people under Islam because societal norms in which it is expected they are under threat of ostracism and death if they wish to part from it? Did I just answer that question in asking it? Oops. Roll Eyes
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
January 04, 2015, 08:57:29 PM
Yes I am a muslin and I respect all other religion in the world. Islam says don't force any one to accept islam. It tells us that teech them preech them if they want to join islam they are welcomed if they don't then don't fore them to accept islam.
So what do you believe the appropriate penalty for apostasy is and who do you believe should impose it?

Thank god

If you quit islam and pray for a person or a things that name is a god like Zeus or something like this god will never
forgive you and you will never enter heavan .There's no god except Allah.How can the god be married he isn't like
us he is superior . and if you are in a country full of musulmans and you are the son of a musulman famiily you

Think about that . God is the creator not creature and can't ever be duplicated and there's no natural creation
everything is not coming by luck Like you say you will create a private key exactly with exact information 2^256
and how about all humans creature chromosoms 1^1Billion^9infinity numbers .This is not luck . This is god
craetions 
I understand your point of view but here is where we differ.  It is called "Free Will."  When one says "this god will never forgive you and you will never enter Heaven", Free Will says you have that choice if you want it.

Well, in musulman country you have "Free will to leave Islam and be killed in this life."

And now where is the reason to hate islam ?
legendary
January 04, 2015, 08:42:49 PM

Thank god

craetions 

legendary
January 04, 2015, 08:38:40 PM
I think Islam is the worst religion today here is some reasons why:
It's the only religion that still kill apostates,It's allowed to beat women in islam,
Men are allowed to marry underage girls. etc

Oh... but same things happends outside islam as well. Men beat women, children are raped and killed etc... it is something in nature of humans, what does that, it is not because of religion.
Yeah but with Muzzies they get to go to heaven and get virgins for doing their deeds.

Oh they wont... we all gonna rot in ground someday...

Muzlimes are not worst the anyone else... Terrible things happend in last few months, that is why lots of people hates them.

To be accurate, it's more like "terrible things have happened since Sayyad Qutb started this nonsense back in the 1950s".  Thence came the airliner hijackings, the suicide bombs, the nonstop evil.
Activity: 364
January 04, 2015, 06:40:43 PM
It's the only religion that still kill apostates,It's allowed to beat women in islam,

Oh... but same things happends outside islam as well. Men beat women, children are raped and killed etc... it is something in nature of humans, what does that, it is not because of religion.
Yeah but with Muzzies they get to go to heaven and get virgins for doing their deeds.

Oh they wont... we all gonna rot in ground someday...

Muzlimes are not worst the anyone else... Terrible things happend in last few months, that is why lots of people hates them.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019
January 04, 2015, 06:37:55 PM

January 04, 2015, 06:30:19 PM

Activity: 378
January 04, 2015, 05:57:34 PM
legendary
January 04, 2015, 04:42:01 PM
And why Muslims hate Christians and Jews?

I'm muslim and I love christians and Jews religion and respect Budha ad others religions

I am politely waiting for a response on a prior question.

It's okay though if you don't or can't answer it.

I've been a few places where I would not dare to say what I really thought.

Thanks.
Activity: 267
Merit: 252
Squirtle squirt.
January 04, 2015, 04:36:44 PM
Aren't you supposed to go straight to Islam heaven when you die killing christians? And have you heard of the twin towers?

Have you heard of the indestructable passport they found amongst the wreckage?
How "indestrucatable"? Did they drop it in a volcano? Did they try to incinerate it? Did they run over it with a steamroller? Please elaborate.

Easy... 9/11 was an inside job.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satam_al-Suqami#Passport_discovery

I laughed when I first read this. How stupid do 'they' think we are? Turns out most of us are pretty stupid.
Apparently so.
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
January 04, 2015, 03:00:49 PM
Aren't you supposed to go straight to Islam heaven when you die killing christians? And have you heard of the twin towers?

How "indestrucatable"? Did they drop it in a volcano? Did they try to incinerate it? Did they run over it with a steamroller? Please elaborate.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satam_al-Suqami#Passport_discovery

I laughed when I first read this. How stupid do 'they' think we are? Turns out most of us are pretty stupid.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019
January 04, 2015, 12:41:51 PM

Squirtle squirt.
January 04, 2015, 11:43:57 AM

Activity: 93
Merit: 10
January 04, 2015, 11:29:48 AM

January 04, 2015, 11:18:36 AM
I am atheis and I dont hate islam... I dont hate any religion... Belive in anything you want but dont try to change me...
Squirtle squirt.
January 04, 2015, 11:17:07 AM
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
January 04, 2015, 10:19:08 AM
And why Muslims hate Christians and Jews?

I'm muslim and I love christians and Jews religion and respect Budha ad others religions
Pages:
Jump to: