Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do people have no faith in ICO's? - page 8. (Read 1112 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 6
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
March 30, 2018, 01:26:29 PM
ICO's image is a little bad because people think it's a fraud. This idea will change one day, but first everyone has to trust ICO if the project is promising and good. If the number of participants increases, ICOs will succeed and nobody will be afraid of it.

Some people in the community are thinking FUD about ICO's. Maybe because they are already become a victims of scam ICO's. Their faith was losing to trust again with ICO's but these are not the end of them. Maybe in the future if they will move on and find the good and honest ICO with promising project and they will succeed and paid off. All their negative experienced will disappear and strong faith back to ICO will remain.
Activity: 112
Merit: 2
March 30, 2018, 04:45:15 AM
Because they lack of research and reading. Before joining any ICO please do urself a favor. Research, research, research.. Or else it will be worthless.
Activity: 658
Merit: 20
March 30, 2018, 04:33:43 AM
probably because too many ico scam are popping up so many people are fooled and lose their money ..
one more that i see from an ICO that is when listing price is far below ico price which make investors lose their money also that is why many investors do not trust ico
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
March 30, 2018, 04:19:03 AM
the ico have scam many investor and no body trust the ico now, they are only give good promised when they are release their coin and their ico when they are talking about their ico is potential for the future, but everything was bullshit and they make many people lost their money, where their coin have not price and there are nothing the exchange wanna sell their coin, so it why all of investor stop trust the ico and the united state not allow the ico transaction.
Activity: 210
March 30, 2018, 04:11:53 AM
maybe , They heared from other people who got scammed from some ico.Also they are not educated enough aboujt the project.Before investing ,we need to read, research and observe the ico or project if its legit and the people behind are real by just checking their social media accounts.And always remember  invest the money where you  can afford to loose.Dont invest you family badget.

People nowdays not really know about what is cryptocurrency and hownit works.
Thats one of the big problem why they dont have faith to crypto and also ico.
They have to believe to cryptocurrency to build the trust to it.
Activity: 658
Merit: 11
March 30, 2018, 04:04:25 AM
The first answer in this topic was exhaustive. Of course, if you invest money in all projects, you will necessarily encounter fraudsters. Researching projects, I have no impression that 80% of scammers. Not even 50%. But scammers use agressive advertising.
Activity: 189
Merit: 1
March 30, 2018, 03:41:35 AM
Now more and more information is coming that the ICO has more than 80% of scammers. Although in reality it is not. Because people are rowing with the same brush of scams and projects that just are unable to start. Are two different things. Not all startups survive to their birth. There's nothing weird about that. Always wins the best offer. Just learn how to filter ICO by their usefulness in our world, as well as study teams. Just study the information about what you need to start the project and compare it with the information on the ICO. Because to run the project we need not only the IDEA of and MONEY. There are a million other important factors that fundamentally affect the ICO.
Activity: 642
Merit: 12
RiveMont
March 30, 2018, 03:37:51 AM
Everyone has their own experience and someone got a loss from participating in the ICO and then does not want to take any more risks. I think it is necessary to approach the elections of ICO more carefully and not expect a quick profit.
Activity: 322
March 30, 2018, 03:18:16 AM
ICO's image is a little bad because people think it's a fraud. This idea will change one day, but first everyone has to trust ICO if the project is promising and good. If the number of participants increases, ICOs will succeed and nobody will be afraid of it.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 100
C O M B O
March 27, 2018, 12:12:53 PM
I just don't get why people aren't trying to push good projects more than they are trying to shoot down everything

what do you think ? I think you are not a newbie like your rank.
talking about ico investment, one must be well aware of what he is doing. even more so in funding his money on some crypto projects. yes, knowledge is the most important part. if someone does not have the slightest knowledge, how will he be able to believe in an ico?
Activity: 126
Merit: 20
March 27, 2018, 11:23:43 AM
As is known to all, there are too many ICO projects in the cryptocurrencies and most of them are scam ICOs which would let people distrust in ICOs even if it still has great projects. What's more, there is a long way to earn money from ICO and full of risk. Not everyone has enough patience and wait till coin has reached up to the great price.
Activity: 275
Merit: 12
March 27, 2018, 11:00:47 AM
maybe , They heared from other people who got scammed from some ico.Also they are not educated enough aboujt the project.Before investing ,we need to read, research and observe the ico or project if its legit and the people behind are real by just checking their social media accounts.And always remember  invest the money where you  can afford to loose.Dont invest you family badget.
Activity: 146
Merit: 0
March 27, 2018, 10:55:17 AM
This people who don't believe in ICOs are the people who were once a victims of scams,due to some factors,specially lack of knowledge about what it is,sometimes we cannot blame them also but the truth to myself is that,we must not worry about it,as long as we keep on holding crypto together faith will always be there.ICOs are always good as long as you have to know what it is.I know about it and I still holding my faith about it.
Activity: 456
March 27, 2018, 10:32:11 AM
That's not completely true. People are still joining bigger ICO's in large numbers. Only difference is that they are getting more cautious because of many fake ICO's.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
March 27, 2018, 10:26:45 AM
Hi, As for me, when you are investing in a project in an ICO you are investing in the idea of the project. You read the white paper and if you think that the team is credible and the project has promise than you invest. So, basically, you have no idea whether the project will even be successful or not. Over 90% of the startups fail and blockchain projects are not immune to that as well.
Activity: 165
HI : HEALTH
March 27, 2018, 10:22:40 AM
Hi, One can`t disagree that ICO attracts a lot of scammers: Because there is so little paperwork involved in ICOs it attracts many scammers who can simply create a bogus white paper and make off with a lot of money.
Activity: 126
March 27, 2018, 08:17:34 AM
People have no faith in ICO's because they think that almost all of the ICO's are scam and not legit. That is why the number of investors are decreasing.
Activity: 287
March 27, 2018, 08:10:00 AM
I just don't get why people aren't trying to push good projects more than they are trying to shoot down everything

People doesn't believe in ICO because only 10% of all projects are really succesfull. Just some time before I have read some information about it. It must be some kind of service for ICO investors where it will be possible to find to find right project.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
March 26, 2018, 06:36:28 AM

This is because once a person gets burned with a  project, he starts seeing similar projects with same opinion. Most of the fraud projects are harming genuine ICOs as well .
Activity: 182
March 26, 2018, 06:08:20 AM
I personally still believe in icos a lot because when you choose you projects right, it's the best form of investment in this space
Pages:
Jump to: