Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do people have no faith in ICO's? - page 3. (Read 1112 times)

Activity: 773
Merit: 100
Most likely, people have already invested in a project that turned out to be fraudulent and they have lost their investments. Therefore, they are afraid to repeat their mistake a second time and at the same time discourage people from doing the same.
Activity: 275
Some people don't believe in ICO's projects because they have bad in the past, or because they see a lot of scam projects  But I think many others still have confidence in the ICO project, because the number of investors in this project is increasing over time.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
there is no faith, because there is a lot of scum and garbage, it's hard to find good projects among this mess
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
I agree that it is hard recognize a good ICO and its harder to not get scammed with ICO's. But it doesnt mean that all ICO's are bad. There are many which does have a meaningful platform and started trading very soon.

Really hard to recognize a good and trusted ICO. There are ICOs that we think is trusted with videos of the team but after if the funding will not be successful they'll be gone.
Activity: 364
I just don't get why people aren't trying to push good projects more than they are trying to shoot down everything

because not all ico's are scamming their participants and there are really successful campaign who is paying a huge amount to their participants that's why people can still catch up today and start a new life using cryptocurrency.
Activity: 406
Other people don't have faith in ICOS because they don't have knowledge, ideas on what should they do. Others are scam why others are not investing in it.
Activity: 477
Merit: 102
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol
A lot of people lost a lot of money and time in some ICOs, that could be one valid argument why people are not into new projects
As far as I know this year the results of ICO are much worse than in the last 2017 year, so disappointed people are becoming more and more. I hope this does not become a problem for the market. On the other hand, such results suggest that investors should be more qualified.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 503
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
I agree that it is hard recognize a good ICO and its harder to not get scammed with ICO's. But it doesnt mean that all ICO's are bad. There are many which does have a meaningful platform and started trading very soon.
Activity: 26
I have kept hearing it's all in the approach, and that there are ways to tell good from bad, I don't know how things really work around here but is that something people would be willing to share?
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
A large number of people have already lost a very large amount of money, since there are a lot of scam projects on the market today, people should be more attentive in the market, because scammers are starting to make very good projects, so they can not be determined.
Activity: 223
It's just simple, FEAR. Fear of been scammed, fear of losing, fear of choosing a good ico, fear, fear, and nothing but fear........
Activity: 56
I want to tell you about ICO Vireo. Project Vireo is very promising and reliable, that’s why you can invest in this ICO and be sure of successful cooperation! Try it!
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
A lot of people lost a lot of money and time in some ICOs, that could be one valid argument why people are not into new projects
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
there are too many scams now and most projects are just air, its nothing strange that most of them have a truely bad performance after hitting exchanges, why should we give our money to them?
Activity: 645
Merit: 145
Many of them already know that they can lose money and time on ICO's. When I was new I was believe on almost every ICO , then I find out that many of them are just made it to take your investment and then dissapear. Example: I was participated in signature and social media campaign for one ICO , that was over 01.03. and till now I didn't get anything because they just extend token sale 2 times. First should end in 10.04. , then 16.05 and now they extended to 14.06. That's why I don't really like ICO.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
I just don't get why people aren't trying to push good projects more than they are trying to shoot down everything

Past experience of some investors who have fallen  victims of the ICO scam. Some ICOs just dupe their investors after realizing much money from their so called pre sale and cart away with the money. Not all ICOs are scam though, we still a good number of them like PEP NETWORK.
Activity: 154

Because of the ICO myths people believe in. Myths like all ICOs are scam, if you invest in ico you will lose, investing in fiat currency is better than ICOs and all that.
Activity: 630
Merit: 123
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
The reason why people don't believe in ico is not only because they have been scammed, the second reason is because projects developing for a long time. People are waiting and sometimes think that they have been scammed.
Activity: 154

Because of the ICO myths people believe in. Myths like all ICOs are scam, if you invest in ico you will lose, investing in fiat currency is better than ICOs and all that.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
ICO start the same people like us. Someone is greedy, and its purpose is not a project, but simply to make money, or a banal fraud scheme. Further, no one is insured from marketing and planning errors. And once again, when you come across such startups, you look at further projects with caution and choose more carefully. Well, someone just makes a conclusion that all of them is scam is and doesn't participate into them anymore.
Pages:
Jump to: