Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do people have no faith in ICO's? - page 7. (Read 1112 times)

Activity: 214
Merit: 10
April 17, 2018, 08:45:21 AM
For that reason they know that ico's is a scam, they can lose their money because of it. They do not have enough knowledge about ico's or they do not care about it. We do not have the right to force them to believe in ico's because each person has their own decision.
Activity: 476
April 17, 2018, 08:27:45 AM
Name me a handful of ICOs that have a market ready project and are successful and by successful I don't mean an increased market cap but cash flow or huge numbers of users.
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
April 17, 2018, 08:23:57 AM
More and more projects turn to scam, plus you can work hard but the project could still fail or the exchange rate of coins will be low. But I still believe in ico.
Activity: 258
April 14, 2018, 02:22:58 PM
Most investors are disappointed that the investment ico has lost money in the last few months, which is the main reason why the ico market is cold.

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109
April 14, 2018, 02:15:47 PM
I just don't get why people aren't trying to push good projects more than they are trying to shoot down everything

There are tons of reasons. Some ICOs are scam, a lot of investors have learned their lessons the hard way. Some run after the ICO have finished or successful. Another thing is that, you can actually buy cheaper coins once coin get listed on an exchange, so it is why it is safer because you will know that a project is legit once they list their coin in a decent exchange after the ICO and buying there is sometime cheaper than ICO price.
Activity: 136
April 14, 2018, 02:06:07 PM
I just don't get why people aren't trying to push good projects more than they are trying to shoot down everything
Just people do not know how to choose an ICO, conducted on those where they offer more, and then sit empty-handed. Greed is everything.
Activity: 373
Merit: 250
April 14, 2018, 02:03:06 PM
I think the reason lies in the fact that they are afraid of losing their investments. besides, no one has canceled the prosperity of fraud. at the same time, many are invested and do not even know themselves what.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
April 14, 2018, 01:41:43 PM
Marinecoins is the best altcoin to invest in. Marinecoin is a dev-less self sustaining crypto-currency. Marinecoin is a artificial intelligence machine to machine payment network. Marinecoin is years ahead of most crypto-communities. Maintained by artifical intelligence Jarvis. Marinecoin is going to take the crypto-community/markets by storm. Marinecoin is sure to grow exponetially. Marinecoin is time tested crypto-currency The future is here. Website : www.marineco.in
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
April 14, 2018, 01:52:35 PM
Investors don’t believe in ICOs because there are a lot of scammers in this industry. Look at the statistic, nearly 90% of projects are launched for fraud and money collecting. Also, only a few amount of projects list their tokens on exchange platforms, but all of them raise money (no matter how much).
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
April 14, 2018, 01:51:11 PM
Because it is hard to find good ICO that will make some good profit on it for an experienced guy who is in crypto world since beginning, not to mention all new people in this world.
Activity: 476
April 13, 2018, 02:58:41 PM
Maybe the person has a bad experience in following ICO. They are exposed to a scam ICO or when they follow ICO the results they get are very small and harm them. Or they may not know the ways to find good quality ICOs so they do not believe that ICO can provide real profit and income for them.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1598
Do not die for Putin
April 13, 2018, 02:42:51 PM
What are you talking about? People are crazy about ICOs and are going to invest even more now that the market is showing signs of bear movements during this month,
brand new
Activity: 0
April 13, 2018, 02:15:35 PM
The best bounty program I have ever ran into is taking place now at Marinecoin.  There is an artificial intelligence system, named Jarvis, that is rewarding community members with 20,000 MTC per 24 hours when they successfully finish assigned tasks.  Jarvis is capable of doing much, much more once released after the airdrop.  Most bounties are a one time collect not this one it is 20K MTC each day.  The community is 100% decentralized in a DEV-less environment.  Marinecoin transactions are 500 times faster than that of Bitcoin with zero fees.Around 9 billion coins were pre-mined and are being distributed to a wide audience to build a diverse strong community around this state of the art blockchain.  This fair distribution is open to anyone at no cost, just collect the bounty.  Sound too good to be true?  Well that is what I thought at first but now after several successful 20K airdrops to my wallet I am a firm believer. The Marinecoin network uses very little energy because it does not use a POW model. The 20K bounty is what we call Proof of Promotion (POP) and is  being managed by artificial intelligence.  The network does not need any miners to operate.  So with MTC, the promoters (POP) get most of  the coins instead of the miners and insiders.  We mine by spreading the news so no expensive hardware needed or megawatts of power.  That enables MTC to be a great tool for IOT.  Machine to Machine payment systems need two things that Marinecoin has; low power consumption and low fees...Check it out at marineco.in
Activity: 112
April 13, 2018, 02:32:29 PM
The shear volume of ICOs out there has to make you skeptical. Statistically, a majority of those ICOs will fail, and the ones that succeed will join a large pool of existing cryptocurrencies. A majority of those coins / tokens will also likely fail in the future.

A lot of ICOs don’t stick out of the crowd with very similar projects popping up at the same time. Projects often market with crazy hyperboles too. “Change the world” “connect the globe” etc. There just isn’t a whole look of trust in the space right now, especially with the downturn in the market the last few months. It seemed like everything was a moonshot in 2017 and that isn’t the case right now.
Activity: 350
April 09, 2018, 01:29:45 PM
Many promote good projects, but this does not mean that these projects are doomed to success. People lose faith in ICO projects because of the huge number of scammers.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
April 07, 2018, 11:43:35 AM
why people have no faith in ICO project ,you can check the ico project price when hit exchange ,90% will below ico price ,people who invest lost their money quickly ,why not buy from market that's more profit then invest ICO
Activity: 5
April 07, 2018, 11:41:10 AM
It depends, same as all other ICO giveaways, it varies widely for instance the bounty/airdrop provided by Marinecoin’s ICO is actually going to be quite worth it on the long haul, the plans are good and the goals are reachable while at the same time pushing the envelope of what a crypto-currency’s are defined as. It has a ICO in which you can earn up to 20000 mtc by completing a task and it’s repeatable every 24h, it’s focused at the community as a whole rather than specifically miners, the community is healthy, and it also supports app making specifically for the crypto-currency. Afterwards the Artificial Intelligence analyses the post for Proof of Promotion. It’s the first machine to machine transaction network since it’s based on AI and uses time dilution technology, you can read up more on it in their whitepaper.MTC additionally has its own exchange which is safe and secure so no need to worry about being stuck with a non-exchangeable crypto-currency.MTC is controlled by the community, the market is quite stable and is growing consistently, so all in all yeah I’d say that there are worth while bounty/airdrops out there, it’s just a point of finding them.
Activity: 60
April 05, 2018, 06:04:32 PM

Because unfortunately most of them became a scam. Now I'm in a project that I think will come to success, Vreo.io https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-mtc-token-sale-vreo-embedded-in-game-advertising-2886707 . They took a good niche in the market.  They are doing dynamic in-game advertising and going to create marketplace for developers and advertisers. I carefully studied all the information about them, it's all open and accessible. You just need to carefully study projects, using criterias.
The main ones
1. Uniqueness, necessity of idea
2.Clear target
3.Scalability
4.Transparency, properly allocated budget
5.Concept
6.Team
7.Distribution of tokens
There is more information on the Internet about the criteria for choosing ICO
Activity: 132
April 05, 2018, 03:10:25 PM
Because mostly ICOs are the scams and people do not research on the ICOs so that's why they lost their money.
Activity: 808
Merit: 502
April 05, 2018, 02:52:40 PM
Most people that have been into cryptos for a while has been involved into scammy/failed ICO's.

Plus nowaday there's a billion of thoses a day.

Personnaly I kept faith cause even if only 1/3 of ICO i get into are sucessful it's still greatly worth it.

Pages:
Jump to: