Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do we complain when the market is down? - page 14. (Read 19548 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
I think a lot of things are felt every bitcoin holder. They feel uneasy, hesitant in determining a decision when the current price fall. It is very sad indeed when the price drops dramatically but I remain calm in the face of all because it is becoming commonplace that bitcoin will go down for some time to come and I am sure it will recover as soon as possible and the market will get better again.
Activity: 924
Merit: 220
Because we want always bitcoin market to grow and earn on it. We do not want to lose our money anyway and this is why many of the investors are complaining why bitcoin market price falls down. Well we should let them complain because we do not have any choice and that is to let our emotions to let go to minimize stress from the market price fall down.
Activity: 22
In my opinion, bitcoin down is not a problem. Because not always bitcoin should go up. But our expectations are all bitcoin stable or if it can go up. But it can all be said to be difficult.
The bitcoin will rise in the future if we are going to believe it. Optimistic assumptions will help to rise bitcoin.
Activity: 297
Merit: 10
Ever since bitcoin price started dropping, most of the threads i see here are : is bitcoin dying?, will bitcoin go green again?, should i hold or sell? etc. I laugh when i see such threads. Every business has a window of opportunity when the market is ripe to enter. This is the time to invest more in bitcoin. Every good investor see every dip as an opportunity to buy more bitcoin and hold. The weak ones see dips and they start to shiver; selling all their bitcoins, even including their altcoins. Please community members, the way we are handling this drop in bitcoin will scare new members from even investing in the coin which will cause a further decrease in the price and the unexpected might happen. Let's have a healthy discussion about our coin even in hard times, and it will attract more people to invest and eventually pump the price again. Friends what do you also think?

To be honest, I haven’t companied even once. I don’t see any point in this jus waste of my time. And now more and more people are interested in crypto, so for smart ones dropping is not a reason to be out. May be even an opportunity to invest, while price is low.

This is indeed no way to stop to invest Bitcoin there and feel the fear because Bitcoin has decreased.

Activity: 77
Ever since bitcoin price started dropping, most of the threads i see here are : is bitcoin dying?, will bitcoin go green again?, should i hold or sell? etc. I laugh when i see such threads. Every business has a window of opportunity when the market is ripe to enter. This is the time to invest more in bitcoin. Every good investor see every dip as an opportunity to buy more bitcoin and hold. The weak ones see dips and they start to shiver; selling all their bitcoins, even including their altcoins. Please community members, the way we are handling this drop in bitcoin will scare new members from even investing in the coin which will cause a further decrease in the price and the unexpected might happen. Let's have a healthy discussion about our coin even in hard times, and it will attract more people to invest and eventually pump the price again. Friends what do you also think?
I agree with that , when the price are low it's a right time to buy , and every ''good trader'' should know it . Newcomers and week people mostly fail bcs they dont want to learn and aren't patience , basic rules :''don't invest money which u cnt lose'' ''buy when is low sell when i high''(I know it's not that easy just buy as low sell higher , but u can recgnize from it that u wont buy btc in his peak , or when price jumps very high . it is  not smart but people still doing it ...)    . Btc will rise again and that's is just the question of the time. Also agree with healty discussion and spreading community it will helps to growe , but not with pump and dump i thnik it's not helaty , btc should rise ''slowly'' and become more stable if we want use it as our main currency .
Activity: 338
Merit: 100
https://eloncity.io/

To be honest, I haven’t companied even once. I don’t see any point in this jus waste of my time. And now more and more people are interested in crypto, so for smart ones dropping is not a reason to be out. May be even an opportunity to invest, while price is low.
Activity: 175
Merit: 30

In my own opinion, we complain when the price is low because we always want to earn a high profit in a short period of time which is wrong. We need patience in waiting for the right time to sell our bitcoin. We don't need to complain about the price because the price is unstable. We don't know what will be the price in the future so just wait.
Activity: 168

I myself is also complaining but I was guided by the other people who are here and to those messages that says the market is just playing  normal. And bullish time will soon to come.. Those who buy at high price are panic and selling their coin because they want to cut their loses.. In my case, I keep on holding until the pump will come to action.
Activity: 113
I think those people who are complaining are the one who's being unpatient and discouraged with just a bit changes that bitcoin's market is taking. We should always keep our trust no matter how volatile it is.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
In fact, if these people really knew about bitcoin and the blockchain, they would find that bitcoin has been on an upward trend for a long time.
So it's obviously a good idea to hold bitcoin now.

When does your long time start from ? If we the performance in this year, I see a  lot of fluctuations and overall it is in red.

Dude, looking at it from the start of this year means starting from a decline or correction from an unusual all time high. Of course you'll see red. Try to look at the bigger picture and start from 2016. Then you'll feel a but better knowing that the trend btc is following is still heading for something good
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
obviously everyone will surely complain, let alone the investors would be frightened by what they face because this is related to their business, afraid to lose, but sure and hope the green bitcoin tomorrow is back.
Activity: 774
Merit: 503

Mostly people who had invested durng the pick of high value are the ones who complain about price drop and mostly the daily trader as well. But if you are doing a long term investment you will just wait till your investment recovers even it is on downtime now.
Activity: 1
In fact, if these people really knew about bitcoin and the blockchain, they would find that bitcoin has been on an upward trend for a long time.
So it's obviously a good idea to hold bitcoin now.

When does your long time start from ? If we the performance in this year, I see a  lot of fluctuations and overall it is in red.
Activity: 742
Merit: 11
Some investors purchase during all time high as a result of FOMO. You can't blame these people because their portfolio already at loss and and they felt discouraged . You know, they have high expectations in Bitcoin and it turn out not alright. . Along these lines, their mindset right currently it's encompassed by pessimism.  The bear won, and I hope it will end soon.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101

I do agree with you. But maybe, those people who complained negatively about the market price down weren't risk takers. People who chose to invest on something should also be confident and hopeful in their investment. Knowing that they've studied enough their decision about investing and being calm whether the market is down or up.
Activity: 53
Merit: 1
This is a good opportinity to invest and hold and wait for when the price will recover.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
This always been a problem with us users and investors. I think this is logical because our financial investment is at risk on these ones. Pretty sure if this happens to your investment you will panic too and complain why is this happening right?  So in my opinion, There is no right explanation for this.
Complain will not change anything with the market. Actually The reason why we are complaining when the market is down is because we experiencing losses. As a cryptocurrency trader, I can say that it is normal that the market is going down and increase also normal in fluctuation.
Activity: 2
It is good opportunity for some to invest and they are thus happy. But previous investors are loosing money because of this.
Activity: 574
Merit: 267
" Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back "
about complaining it must be human nature. but remember complaining may be origin Do not panic with the state of the market down. use it to buy and then save and sell when the price has gone up.
It was nomal for people to complain when the market is down because they are losing their money. Most complainers are new here because they didnt know that it was normal for a coin to go down especially to bitcoin. But when it wa dumping we must not  sell our coin because it will just turn to our loss. Keep holding on it and wait until it recover again.
Activity: 4
As the price of bitcoin in the market drops, it is a good time to store bitcoin because I believe the bitcoin price will increase significantly in the future. So, i do not complain when the bitcoin price drops.
Pages:
Jump to: