Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do we complain when the market is down? - page 9. (Read 19548 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 0
This is due to the fact that we have budget what is on market before it depreciated.  So when we realised that the market is down we have to complain.
Activity: 532
Merit: 284
~snip~

Besides making such threads that are completely worthless in anyway, I think it is also their way to "make" threads for themselves so that these spammers have new "topics" they could have discussion on.

Its very simple actually, nothing can be obtained in an instant gratification. We need to be patient, and in that patience we need strategy, we have to be careful in our decisions, always think about consequences. Optimism is good but too much optimism is bad.
Activity: 236
Merit: 10
Life is not a bad of roses so as investment is not also a bad of roses, even people that invest in the most secure investment like real estate do not still rule out the fact that there can be lost along the line, your house can be burnt down by fire. Do not complain too much about the down of the market. when the price is up make use of the opportunity.
Activity: 185
If the down market could enable the sale price of bitcoin low. It is a bad influence because if you want to swap at a low price it becomes a complaint on bitcoiner. The result that the bitcoiner can decrease from the results is usually different when the market rises.
Activity: 714
Merit: 114
I think this is due to the fact that we are not completely sure that the market will grow again. The lack of stability is the main drawback of the crypto currency. This creates an uncertain environment for investors, who are afraid to invest in digital currencies, when the market is so unstable.

the lack of stability is not a main drawback but rather it is an advantage because we do earn high profits because of it but the problem is people are so greedy because they only wanted bitcoin to go high and higer, they dont want bitcoin to go down that is why they do complain if ever they see that the market of bitcoin is bleeding again.

me myself dont ever complain because i am already aware about the condition of cryptos. why people cant just be thankful for the benefits that they get from using a crypto instead of complaining for a minor issue?
Activity: 59
because it is more than obvious that most people in here do not  want to lose money, do you like to lose it? came on my friend, this is more than obvious, dont you think?
Activity: 448
Merit: 232
I think this is due to the fact that we are not completely sure that the market will grow again. The lack of stability is the main drawback of the crypto currency. This creates an uncertain environment for investors, who are afraid to invest in digital currencies, when the market is so unstable.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization
Perhaps because in the search for income every time becomes more difficult so problems like that make a person often complain and want to see the price of the majority of coins back increased in order to facilitate them in meeting the economic needs later.
Activity: 115
Merit: 2
do not expect always positive here in bitcoin , if the price is low the hold your coin and wait till the price rise again and trade . thats it
Activity: 98
The market price down bitcoin I am keeping significantly reduced so I am very worried
Activity: 132
Those who complain about bitcoin prices go down are those who just know that bitcoin prices always soar, and people actually panic when they see a loss on their portfolio that just entered last month. Actually with the decline in bitcoin prices right now, the chance for us to gather more coins, to make bitcoin as our investment in the future.
Activity: 33
No one wants to have their coins hacked, for this reason, read about AML BitCoin and invest.
Activity: 27
Bitcoin is not only as simple as you know. So you better to have a knowledge about it , to you ,to be ready for the possible thing that will happen in the future .
Activity: 1092
Merit: 284
I really agree with your idea, when the market is falling as it is now, it's a very good thing to buy more coins, but what happens to me I buy too early, when Ethereum is expensive, and now I've lost almost half assets / capital, and I also want to raise more capital to buy more coins, to hold it long term.
Activity: 51
Every person want to make good profit from his investment.When price down then they loose their hopes & result is they disappointed.Its natural thing when something happen against your thinking then you will disappointed & make negative thinking about this matter.So when price falling investors disappointed and started negative thinking and start complain against the bitcoin price.   
Activity: 63
I don't know why some people complain about the market when is down, The up and down is normal for the market as we can see in the real currencies and for valuable resources. Those that doesnt know much about crypto is those who always complains when the market goes down
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
for me i complain when the market is down like this time, because if ever I have an emergency payment then I have no other choose but to cash-out my Bitcoin but if I cash it out the value is being depleted because the market is down,It is then idea to maintain a positive business psychology and not freak out of the window. Crypto market in general is not for the faint hearted and never a get rich quick venture.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
I think it is normal for us to complain when market is down because we can not do anything to stop it or help it to make it up again. But complaining comes with great responsibility. It is normal because like we bought it for a high amount but months later price goes down you cant have profit out of it.
Activity: 812
Merit: 11
I really agree with your idea, when the market is falling as it is now, it's a very good thing to buy more coins, but what happens to me I buy too early, when Ethereum is expensive, and now I've lost almost half assets / capital, and I also want to raise more capital to buy more coins, to hold it long term.

In market drop condition right now, most bitcoin holder must suffering lossing their investment value. Most coin/token price in market drop more than 60% from highest price and for some peoples, its good time to collecting more bitcoin and good altcoin
Activity: 642
Merit: 250
"We an blame every body about it because ,we all want a greenish market and no one would like those negative results in the markets , all we want is always positive and profittable, that is why when the market will get downfall, this altcoins holders will complain why this is happenning in the market, they will always like good vibes in the market.
we are all traders, prize hunters and investors do not want to be on the losing side. That's why we complain on things like Bitcoin will come down again. But there is a good side here. If we buy when the price is low and start up. We will definitely get a profit from it."
Pages:
Jump to: