Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do we complain when the market is down? - page 10. (Read 19548 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Ever since bitcoin price started dropping, most of the threads i see here are : is bitcoin dying?, will bitcoin go green again?, should i hold or sell? etc.

It's because they're a bunch of noobs who entered bitcoin in 2017 and have only known a massive bull run.

The people who were around in 2013 and then stuck it out through a brutal 3 year bear market that saw bitcoin lose 90% of it's value before recovering and then surging, know that the current situation is pretty benign

I gat some of your point, people who just enter 2017 and buy Bitcoin because they believe it will keep on increasing but now they never expect it to drop like this, now they are complaining about it, but it's their fault not knowing what happen in the past years...
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Hello World!
people complain when expectations are not met. not all but there are still some who keep on complaining, also because human never get satisfaction. everytime, they are doing things, they want pay-back. Also, if the market is down, chances are it will be difficult for us, users, to gain btc. It would be also hard for us to gain money.
Activity: 22
well i think they complain because we lose common. Consecutively market drop is so frustrating thats why tehy keep on saying negative things about it. But thats not the way it should be. We cannot do anything about the drop but to wait to keep it on circulation again But I am not one of those who sell all my holdings because of panic and fear. I still got the balls to hold and wait. I hope everybody too. Let's just not expect that we gain everytime. Because that's not gonna happen
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
Well it's human nature to complain about  most things that are not going our way but fear not  it will get better.the market is going through a bad patch and when it comes back on track it will be stable.
Activity: 211
Ever since bitcoin price started dropping, most of the threads i see here are : is bitcoin dying?, will bitcoin go green again?, should i hold or sell? etc. I laugh when i see such threads. Every business has a window of opportunity when the market is ripe to enter. This is the time to invest more in bitcoin. Every good investor see every dip as an opportunity to buy more bitcoin and hold. The weak ones see dips and they start to shiver; selling all their bitcoins, even including their altcoins. Please community members, the way we are handling this drop in bitcoin will scare new members from even investing in the coin which will cause a further decrease in the price and the unexpected might happen. Let's have a healthy discussion about our coin even in hard times, and it will attract more people to invest and eventually pump the price again. Friends what do you also think?
I think people who complains a lot when th price is down are usually those who set there standard very high and those who does not truly understand what is cryptocurrency. Good if they only complain others even make bab mouth about cryptocurency which is not helping at all to make the price get faster recovery because potential investors become hesitant because of all those negative comments.
Activity: 216
I agree with you perfectly. sometimes it so strange when i see some members in this forum crying about the fall of bitcoin and other altcoins. It looks like they don't really understand cryptocurrency and the whole concept of volatility. Please fluctuating prices in crypto is normal so have some patience and invest.
Activity: 320
the writing and theory behind the reasons are a very good thinking, but what we must bear in our mind the majority of new comers are uneducated investors and have not any idea how the market works.
So why don't they want to learn? They only complain, strange people)
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
It is simple! People invest in cryptocurrencies ( most do not know anything about the fundamentals of cryptos as well as how the market behaves ) to make a profit, and most of the time a quick, consistent profit all throughout  the year! This is simply impossible. Up and down trends of a market is very common, which is called the  "Market Cycle", if you have any idea about it, you would not complain. Also anyone who is holding cryptos without selling in a down spiralling market would also not complain but accumulate more cryptos at bargain prices!
Activity: 33
In fact, if these people really knew about bitcoin and the blockchain, they would find that bitcoin has been on an upward trend for a long time.
So it's obviously a good idea to hold bitcoin now.

Yes, People who felt bitcoin is going down have a target of profit to invest with having in mind the upward trend experinced by the last december 2018,traders still makes profit even went others felt its down or up.

No, I think it's not a good idea to invest in bitcoin this time.
brand new
Activity: 0
well i think It's human nature, we always complain about something. When the price is up you only can see euphoria and phrases like, Bitcoin to the moon. But as soon as corrections start you can only see posts how Bitcoin is dying, it's worthless and they wants to earn profits in a very short period of time and dont even know how to adjust when the market is down.They are not a true investors when this attitude exist to them
Activity: 308
the writing and theory behind the reasons are a very good thinking, but what we must bear in our mind the majority of new comers are uneducated investors and have not any idea how the market works.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
Ever since bitcoin price started dropping, most of the threads i see here are : is bitcoin dying?, will bitcoin go green again?, should i hold or sell? etc. I laugh when i see such threads. Every business has a window of opportunity when the market is ripe to enter. This is the time to invest more in bitcoin. Every good investor see every dip as an opportunity to buy more bitcoin and hold. The weak ones see dips and they start to shiver; selling all their bitcoins, even including their altcoins. Please community members, the way we are handling this drop in bitcoin will scare new members from even investing in the coin which will cause a further decrease in the price and the unexpected might happen. Let's have a healthy discussion about our coin even in hard times, and it will attract more people to invest and eventually pump the price again. Friends what do you also think?
They’re the one who actually make new players like that, they still lacking in experience and that is where they asked. Not even few who actually read the threads have been created before who have the same case and most of them are fundamental.
Activity: 196
We can it investment - a true investor should understand that every market rise and fall. It is then idea to maintain a positive business psychology and not freak out of the window. Crypto market in general is not for the faint hearted and never a get rich quick venture.
Activity: 127
Merit: 3
Because it's more likely to affect traders or other short time investors than holders who won't feel it much in the long run. Holders would just feel some concern or noob investors who just started like this morning who will see a red market and post that bitcoin is dying lol. But yeah traders would feel it more than us as it can put everything on hold besides buying more to trade
Activity: 148
We all complain when the market is going down because we do not want to loss our investment. We get panic when we see that bitcoin are going down and can't recover its price. Because we thought that bitcoin will be end and our investment will become nothing. But for me, bitcoin will never end although it's price going up and down. But it will recover again.
Activity: 195
because we panicked and feared will the bitcoin die? but that's not possible, when the market goes down this is our chance to buy bitcoin. then the price will rise again.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Everyone will complain because of their invest would be wasted. If you have also investment with bitcoin you could also complain about what is happening about bitcoin.
Activity: 143

I think people are complaining its because of the massive fall down of market price and they dont even know what recover considering that until now theres no sign of the market to recover.

Yes. When Bitcoin to the moon as late as last year, no complaints were heard. Indeed, if you want to understand all the currencies that have price movements in the market. This is currency trading. This is a normal and natural occurrence.
What happened to Bitcoin became very frightening because it is Bitcoin experienced a very extraordinary movement, let alone Bitcoin is a major highlight in the eyes of financial technology.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
We complain because the fall in price has become almost perpetual. The fall started late May and has continued  unabated till this end of June. All my holdings are already in Red since the beginning of the month. I wish any one that still has fund to buy  well and success as the price has dipped now.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         
Activity: 98

I think people are complaining its because of the massive fall down of market price and they dont even know what recover considering that until now theres no sign of the market to recover.
Pages:
Jump to: