Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do we complain when the market is down? - page 13. (Read 19548 times)

Activity: 305
Merit: 100
i think some people always want a high rate of exchanged the fact that their knew that the value of every coins is volatile no one can predict where it go down and up, we should be more patient if we really want to earn great profit in the future
Activity: 256
Merit: 10
recently read the analyst's research, where he noted that the market is experiencing similar moods the fourth time since 2011, so long-term investors know the rules and feel free
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Individuals gripe since its human instinct or better it's the mental attitude of the vast majority who put cash in the budgetary markets or for this situation cryptomarket. It's a typical response from the mass to get questionable and dreaded when they see the business sectors and their own particular positions going down. That is the reason contributing/exchanging is troublesome, the vast majority center around finding a decent entrypoint however that is the slightest troublesome part. It's about a decent and strong tradingplan, teach and dealing with your feelings
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060
In fact, if these people really knew about bitcoin and the blockchain, they would find that bitcoin has been on an upward trend for a long time.
So it's obviously a good idea to hold bitcoin now.
That is right! Those who know bitcoin for a longer time will not be afraid if the price will go down. They know it is just its nature and will just soon go back up or rise even more high.

I don't know about that. In the longest run, the bitcoin market will either crash or have very high value according to Satoshi. In other words, ultimately it's either going to boom or it's either going to die like any other market. I'd like to think that the ultimate end of a bitcoin journey in bitcoin is the moment that he decided or needed to cash out all of his bitcoins. So even if we do keep in mind that the price of bitcoin might be down for now but will come back up in the future, if you needed the funds, this is going the price that you're selling your bitcoins. Not that huge price in the future.

People are complaining when the market is down because they have lost the chance to sell at a higher price. I mean, who would've thought that bitcoin will be priced 6k$ when it was 18k$ before. Those who have held bitcoins when it was at 18k$ sure felt like they were losing, especially those who have rode the pump and bought bitcoin at that high price. On the brighter side of things, a year ago bitcoin was just playing around 3 digits dollars so we're still in a good price here. Nothing to be ungrateful about.
Activity: 252
Ever since bitcoin price started dropping, most of the threads i see here are : is bitcoin dying?, will bitcoin go green again?, should i hold or sell? etc. I laugh when i see such threads. Every business has a window of opportunity when the market is ripe to enter. This is the time to invest more in bitcoin. Every good investor see every dip as an opportunity to buy more bitcoin and hold. The weak ones see dips and they start to shiver; selling all their bitcoins, even including their altcoins. Please community members, the way we are handling this drop in bitcoin will scare new members from even investing in the coin which will cause a further decrease in the price and the unexpected might happen. Let's have a healthy discussion about our coin even in hard times, and it will attract more people to invest and eventually pump the price again. Friends what do you also think?
The reason why many people are complaining when the market is down because the value of their investment is also going down. They do not have strong hands to hold their coins in a long time.

Guys, actually people always complain:) Here in crypto market many of them have lost money during the stagnation of market... More over we don't understand the reasons of sufficient changes in the price.
Activity: 182
In fact, if these people really knew about bitcoin and the blockchain, they would find that bitcoin has been on an upward trend for a long time.
So it's obviously a good idea to hold bitcoin now.
That is right! Those who know bitcoin for a longer time will not be afraid if the price will go down. They know it is just its nature and will just soon go back up or rise even more high.
Activity: 620
Merit: 250
I think something very reasonable when the market price goes down, then we will definitely complain. Because the fall in market prices will affect our belief in bitcoin that is thought to benefit all of us who have bitcoin, even though the decline in prices in investments is something that is accustomed to the next there will be a price increase again, but some people will feel anxious with the price drop because they would be afraid of losing money from the price decline. Hopefully in the near future the price will rise again and can give happiness to those who are loyal to save bitcoin
Activity: 980
Merit: 62
Ever since bitcoin price started dropping, most of the threads i see here are : is bitcoin dying?, will bitcoin go green again?, should i hold or sell? etc. I laugh when i see such threads. Every business has a window of opportunity when the market is ripe to enter. This is the time to invest more in bitcoin. Every good investor see every dip as an opportunity to buy more bitcoin and hold. The weak ones see dips and they start to shiver; selling all their bitcoins, even including their altcoins. Please community members, the way we are handling this drop in bitcoin will scare new members from even investing in the coin which will cause a further decrease in the price and the unexpected might happen. Let's have a healthy discussion about our coin even in hard times, and it will attract more people to invest and eventually pump the price again. Friends what do you also think?
The reason why many people are complaining when the market is down because the value of their investment is also going down. They do not have strong hands to hold their coins in a long time.

You know. Everything is about uncertainty. The same reason why people complain when market goes down is the same reason why they pay for insurance. You take the risk for something that you will never know when it will happen or not.

If you tell people that in 2025 Bitcoin will have a value of $30k they will not complain if the prices go down.

Seems Rational or not?
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Individuals gripe since its human instinct or better it's the mental outlook of the vast majority who put cash in the money related markets or for this situation cryptomarket. It's a typical response from the mass to get questionable and dreaded when they see the business sectors and their own particular positions going down. That is the reason contributing/exchanging is troublesome, the vast majority center around finding a decent entrypoint yet that is the minimum troublesome part. It's about a decent and strong tradingplan, train and dealing with your feelings.
Activity: 434
Merit: 117
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
we should not complain when the market goes down, and to whom we will complain? market up and down is normal and do not have to worry about it because there will be good news and make us happy
Activity: 107
This is normal. All investors expect bitcoin prices to rise, but prices are falling. They provide topics to discuss the risk of bitcoin. But that does not mean complaining. In other words, it helps us to grasp the situation of the market and  have effective investment strategies

The higher cap they invest,it double or triple their money back.But this time they expect nothing,thats why they complain the market is down.So sad for
them.
Activity: 144
We do not know what is in the minds of many people. They always listen to negative news and then become a panic every time the bitcoin price is falling. we think if the bitcoin price goes down. use the most appropriate time to buy it.

The ones that complains are the ones who bought bitcoin when the price is high, as days passes by they are losing profit that is why they keep complaining.
Activity: 252
Complainted in the spotlight those people who came to this market, for the quick earnings, which was during the December growth. But in this market it is impossible to earn everything, someone will necessarily lose. In this case, those who sell bitokoyin in the negative, lose.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Yes, I think so, because it develops and implements its roots in many structures. I think soon she will be included in daily life and all will be well.
Activity: 23
We do not know what is in the minds of many people. They always listen to negative news and then become a panic every time the bitcoin price is falling. we think if the bitcoin price goes down. use the most appropriate time to buy it.
Activity: 33
This is the common psychology of investors. When the market goes down instead of complaining why we do not go to find out the cause and find a way to fix. If you do the above then you will be more profitable instead of capital losses.
Activity: 19

Good observation! You nailed it.  Many investors are complaining while the cryptocurrency price is low which I think normal reaction for anyone who thinks that his investment continues to drop. Their reaction is just a product of their depression that might lead to panic selling of their bitcoins and their altcoin possession that they might regret when the bitcoin price recover again.  This phenomenon should not treat pessimistically instead optimistically through taking it as an advantage to add crypto possession into their portfolio instead of selling it.  I also agree with you that healthy discussion must encourage.  I also think that more information dissemination regarding the bitcoin volatility nature must discuss so, new investors become confident to enter into the crypto world if they understand that the inflation of price is healthy in this market.
Wow. You guys have really motivated me by your words. I nearly sold my few coins left but i will stop and rather buy more. But am surprised this wonderful post has been given only one merit. I dont have some to add
Activity: 1876
Merit: 289
Zawardo
Mostly newbies in cryptocurrency would panic this dip market, I think let them sell this dip price so that they will learn their lesson once the bitcoin recover and I'm sure they will hold next time if the price is dump.
Activity: 531
Merit: 102

Good observation! You nailed it.  Many investors are complaining while the cryptocurrency price is low which I think normal reaction for anyone who thinks that his investment continues to drop. Their reaction is just a product of their depression that might lead to panic selling of their bitcoins and their altcoin possession that they might regret when the bitcoin price recover again.  This phenomenon should not treat pessimistically instead optimistically through taking it as an advantage to add crypto possession into their portfolio instead of selling it.  I also agree with you that healthy discussion must encourage.  I also think that more information dissemination regarding the bitcoin volatility nature must discuss so, new investors become confident to enter into the crypto world if they understand that the inflation of price is healthy in this market.
Pages:
Jump to: