Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do we complain when the market is down? - page 40. (Read 19561 times)

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Ever since bitcoin price started dropping, most of the threads i see here are : is bitcoin dying?, will bitcoin go green again?, should i hold or sell? etc.

It's because they're a bunch of noobs who entered bitcoin in 2017 and have only known a massive bull run.

The people who were around in 2013 and then stuck it out through a brutal 3 year bear market that saw bitcoin lose 90% of it's value before recovering and then surging, know that the current situation is pretty benign
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
To be frank, all of us traders, bounty hunter and investors don't want to be on the losing side. That's why we complain on such things as the Bitcoin is going down again. But there is some good sides here. Like there is a chance of low risk, high rewards profit that will come eventually when the right time comes.
legendary
Activity: 4270
Merit: 4534
DIP= Discounted Investment Period

in other words buy low sell high
Activity: 179
Merit: 10
In fact, if these people really knew about bitcoin and the blockchain, they would find that bitcoin has been on an upward trend for a long time.
So it's obviously a good idea to hold bitcoin now.
Activity: 994
Merit: 504
Ever since bitcoin price started dropping, most of the threads i see here are : is bitcoin dying?, will bitcoin go green again?, should i hold or sell? etc. I laugh when i see such threads. Every business has a window of opportunity when the market is ripe to enter. This is the time to invest more in bitcoin. Every good investor see every dip as an opportunity to buy more bitcoin and hold. The weak ones see dips and they start to shiver; selling all their bitcoins, even including their altcoins. Please community members, the way we are handling this drop in bitcoin will scare new members from even investing in the coin which will cause a further decrease in the price and the unexpected might happen. Let's have a healthy discussion about our coin even in hard times, and it will attract more people to invest and eventually pump the price again. Friends what do you also think?

I think its because people that complains do not actually fit to become a trader/investor. They only want to think that the prices should always go up and tend to cry on when the prices goes down.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
Ever since bitcoin price started dropping, most of the threads i see here are : is bitcoin dying?, will bitcoin go green again?, should i hold or sell? etc. I laugh when i see such threads. Every business has a window of opportunity when the market is ripe to enter. This is the time to invest more in bitcoin. Every good investor see every dip as an opportunity to buy more bitcoin and hold. The weak ones see dips and they start to shiver; selling all their bitcoins, even including their altcoins. Please community members, the way we are handling this drop in bitcoin will scare new members from even investing in the coin which will cause a further decrease in the price and the unexpected might happen. Let's have a healthy discussion about our coin even in hard times, and it will attract more people to invest and eventually pump the price again. Friends what do you also think?
Pages:
Jump to: