Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do you ❤️ crypto??? - page 19. (Read 9788 times)

Activity: 2338
Merit: 365
March 31, 2018, 11:10:40 AM
crypto is something I've known for the last 6 months, but has given me so much stuff like material and knowledge,

from that I love cryptocurrency, I will not move on to anything else, I'll focus on it.
Activity: 677
Merit: 250
March 31, 2018, 11:05:42 AM
I like crypto because now crypto provides a bigger income than my job, crypto offers a nice income and does not have to work with a lot of time. so I think anyone who is in crypto would love it
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
March 31, 2018, 11:03:28 AM
Blockchain's most ambitious and world changing use case is cryptocurrencies. I believe in crypto and the constantly developing underlying blockchain structures (DAGs as well, similar fundamentals) under them.
Activity: 602
March 31, 2018, 09:06:37 AM
To me first of all crypto has given an opportunity to earn solid money, i am glad to it. Especially as I see huge prospects in blockchain and its achievements, for the improvement of the world.               
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
March 31, 2018, 07:34:19 AM
Being a crypto client impacts to face exceptional from the standard individuals. specifically once the complete individuals the planet over is patterned we tend to square measure very little in variety. this provides pride and besides the open entry it's offered to boost myself impacts to like graves high than no matter else.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 253
March 30, 2018, 08:15:34 PM
crypto makes my passion into a tangible manifestation, I always want to work with many global communities but have not found anything in my country that can satisfy the wishes, with crypto I can directly interact with anyone and not limited about the management of personal assets in general and variable.
Activity: 322
Merit: 105
March 30, 2018, 07:50:35 PM
Why do i support crypto it's because it's the one who helps me to earn in the past years where i am finding some extra work to earn money then way back in the past someone told me this bitcoin. That's the time i started learning this so i will know how this thing works out.
Activity: 730
March 30, 2018, 07:47:57 PM
I love how it creates a innovation which can give a huge impact to the world. Withoutnit we will stuck with wire transfer and paypal which wiill charge us like huge percents of commissions. Other than that, decentralization and transparency ate really what we need now
Activity: 202
Merit: 102
March 30, 2018, 07:41:43 PM
Crypto change my point of view in  life when it comes to technology ..yes we are all aware that technology can do a lot of things..but most of the time its always subject to be fail.. but virtual money or we all know crypto currency when I first know about it I just said wow is that really possible?? yes I know crypto is running long time now (and I considered myself as very outdated person ) yes we can buy stuff online yes we can pay through our cards..and also a yes we can earn money online..ofcourse by selling some stuff online too..but here..earninf money online..without any product just your dedication to learn, hard work and effort..its just a wow for me..😊😊
Activity: 104
Merit: 0
March 30, 2018, 07:25:43 PM
Honestly I don't know exact the reason why do I love crypto, well not love exactly because I am really obsessed on it even sometimes I am so tired what of I doing like trading/bounty I'll never get tired of it maybe because I know all my hardworks will paid off for sure in the future I maybe that's really my reason. I hope all of you don't get tired of it.
Activity: 97
March 30, 2018, 07:20:18 PM
Cryptocurrencies are very interesting, its a new revolution where we are experiencing transfer of wealth through digital assets. It looks like the future since we dont have to carry money around and it gives back the people the freedom to choose what to do with their money instead of being controlled by banks.
Activity: 75
March 30, 2018, 06:20:21 PM
For me, the great points that I like are anonymity, decentralization and the inability to conduct additional emissions. All these three qualities of crypto currency protect me from the greedy and impudent government that wants to know everything and collect taxes from all over.
Activity: 406
Merit: 108
March 30, 2018, 05:51:35 PM
I love crypto because I believe it's our future. Cryptocurrency gives us a chance to earn good money from home assuming you made the right decision on your investment. Cryptocurrency helps me to become financially independent. Working with crypto makes me feel happier.

And I like crypto-currencies because of my game, adrenaline. This is a good life experience, it helps even in business!
Activity: 146
Merit: 12
March 30, 2018, 05:34:51 PM
Crypto is primarily freedom, i am not tied to a certain currency like in my country. I can buy everything i consider advantageous for myself.
Activity: 92
March 30, 2018, 04:37:11 PM
I love crypto because I believe it's our future. Cryptocurrency gives us a chance to earn good money from home assuming you made the right decision on your investment. Cryptocurrency helps me to become financially independent. Working with crypto makes me feel happier.
Activity: 132
March 30, 2018, 11:19:48 AM
I love the way crypto can connect people from a different culture.
With crypto you don’t need bank account who needs al your private data.
Just make a wallet and you can receive payments from everyone in the world.

But my question is why do you love crypto?
Why are you interested?
I love crypto because they give us huge profit and every project is unique that may do your life good in future.

But do research and watch out for scams
Activity: 336
March 30, 2018, 11:07:17 AM
I love crypto because of its variety and many possibilities, every project has something unique that may do your life better in some future
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
March 30, 2018, 07:07:13 AM

Why are you interested?

That's interesting question . I become interested in crypto when I realized that working 8 hours a day is not enough to help my family . So basically I'm interested in Cryptocurrency because of money matters.

I really love my family that's why I love Cryptocurrency.
Activity: 117
March 30, 2018, 06:35:44 AM
Why are you interested?
I like that blockchain stores my money and not the banks and I like that my money belongs to me while my private keys are with me. Ease of use, security, speed of transfer, low transaction fees and decentralization makes the cryptocurrency so attractive and popular.
Activity: 546
Merit: 13
March 30, 2018, 04:27:54 AM
I love crypto because i guess that decentralization can make government and other spheres more simply and checked by every man who want to check it.
Pages:
Jump to: