Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do you ❤️ crypto??? - page 34. (Read 9788 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 2
March 12, 2018, 01:00:11 PM
I love cryptocurrency because i can learn a lot and help in my family needs. There are several ways of earning money here and compared to real jobs, all you need is a little bit of your time and internet, there is no significant manpower exerted. This community is the most and best profiteering i even had and the most freelance funds holder in the world im wondering why as of today its spreading in the whole world and without our notice each people involved in crptocurrency. Just keep beleiving in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
March 12, 2018, 12:55:53 PM
I love crypto because it made me feel hopeful that I can be given financial freedom through trading and earning digital coins. And it made me a better person, in fact it taught me to be patient especially when in trading and made me realize through trading the world is full of possibilities.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
March 11, 2018, 09:57:55 AM
I love the crypto-market, as it is one of the few in which there is complete freedom of action. I've been waiting for something like this, and it's under my nose:)
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
March 11, 2018, 05:41:09 AM
I love crypto simply because it helps me to make a lot of money. I consider investing in crypto as a formal and stable career. I almost spent all my time devoted to it. It can be said, it is my life in the present and the future.
Activity: 882
Merit: 563
Bitcoin to the moon!
March 11, 2018, 03:30:23 AM
Bitcoin has changed my life for the better. I feel that this is the reason enough to love it.

Of course, there are many more reasons, but this is what I would consider the main reason.
Activity: 308
March 11, 2018, 03:27:08 AM
I am sure everyone will give very different answers to this question. I like cryptos because I believe in the philosophy of crypto and because it offers great opportunities as well. It is now an inseparable part of my life. Well! As for this wind takes us where it is, we will see it in time.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
March 11, 2018, 03:01:30 AM
In fact, I see the future in all of this. Not just a momentary income, but something more. We all see how the Crypt! changes the world.          
Activity: 291
March 11, 2018, 03:29:10 AM
because crypto has made me a successful person, therefore I love crypto.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 259
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
March 11, 2018, 03:11:56 AM
I love crypto because i can earn money from it. Well, it is the number one reason why people join crypto.
But the thing is, it is hassle free from actual work in the real world.
Working with crypto has a lots of benefits that includes the managing your time properly, being organized, etc.
Crypto also helps people that needs money by just using the internet.

Because it can help me when ut comes of financial problem. It can gave me money that ican give to my parents also. And laslty it can make myself busy when u felt bored.

it is very interesting to see people at the comfort point of crypto. it is true crypto give money of course everyone will love crypto  Grin
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
March 11, 2018, 01:17:37 AM
I love crypto because it gives the people power over the big huge institutions. It's a beautiful industry but it has some issues. One of the big issues is that it is hard for people to get into. Here is one project looking to fix that exact issue.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.31823480
not only power mate,npbut freedom also,this community is the most and best profiteering ive even had,and the most freelance funds holder in the world.i wonder why as of todat its spreading the whole world,and without our notice each people in the world are member of cryptocurrency for sure
Activity: 81
March 11, 2018, 01:12:53 AM

I love crypto because I like technology, I like what it is new and really it has great potential for development and application in life.
Activity: 994
Merit: 504
March 11, 2018, 01:02:10 AM
I love crypto simply because it is the new thing, a way for people to involve with and earn at the same time. I am so glad that I have been with this community.
Activity: 197
March 11, 2018, 01:00:04 AM
Because it makes life easier. Easy remittances, payments and other stuffs done online paid thru bitcoin.
Activity: 115
March 11, 2018, 12:37:45 AM
I love crypto because i can earn money from it. Well, it is the number one reason why people join crypto.
Working with crypto has a lots of benefits that includes the managing your time properly, being organized, etc.

Because it can help me when ut comes of financial problem. It can gave me money that ican give to my parents also. And laslty it can make myself busy when u felt bored.
Activity: 154
March 11, 2018, 12:34:12 AM
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
"I invest and Doing Bounty Campaign"
March 11, 2018, 12:29:06 AM
I love cryptocurrency since it is the new trend nowadays and i always love to adapt new to our community. And also digital currency is an innovative revolutionary kind of currency. A lot of advantage it will be adapted to the whole world. A unified kind of money in form of digital currency with back up of real money as it basis for the value of the digital currency. It would be so easy to travel without bringing real money in the way of traveling. The payment methods also will be easy, comfortable and less queuing where transactions could be done in lesser time to process. These are the only things that cryptocurrency will bring about our most comforts in most of our transactions.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
Reward: 10M Sheen (Approx. 5000 BNB) Bounty
March 11, 2018, 12:26:23 AM
crypto change my financial for now,, i become a free man without bos,
and thats why i love crypto my friends
Yes, I agree with you because crypto can change our situation for the better, and crypto can provide additional income for me besides I have a steady job. Everything feels complete and perfect moment with crypto because I feel calm in living life especially in my finance and economy
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
March 11, 2018, 12:23:45 AM
I a newbie in  Crypto, by doing this I was hoping to have financial freedom.
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
Esport Ecosystem
March 11, 2018, 12:22:26 AM
I love this things because it has good potential future as a payment, an asset, and a product IMO. I just dreaming someday all people can access cryptocurrency as a payment for everything, Buying cryptocurrency is easy to do so.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 259
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
March 11, 2018, 12:09:10 AM
interested in crypto, of course, everyone has different reasons. but for me crypto is a nice currency one example we can buy a lot of currency crypto with capital that is quite affordable and can be saved in the long run definitely get the benefits doubled.
Pages:
Jump to: