Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do you ❤️ crypto??? - page 33. (Read 9788 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 501
March 13, 2018, 06:52:02 AM
Crypto allows to create smart contracts, with it one can quickly become a rich person. It's progressive! Smiley
Activity: 99
Merit: 0
March 13, 2018, 06:46:20 AM
I love crypto because it's a bank-free economy. Thanks to it, it is easy to implement good projects https://goo.gl/ENu9CL

I love crypto co'z this is very easy to get a money with no banking transaction.crypto is lot of helping  people.crypto can earn a big profit to help you to give chance and make even a small business.and there have no charge or fees like other transaction.so many people loves crypto in our world co'z of this very easy to do.and there volume has go faster than other banking account. if we compare about the bank and crypto. i am favor in crypto about the profit.
Activity: 265
Merit: 100
March 13, 2018, 06:10:11 AM
I love crypto because it's a bank-free economy. Thanks to it, it is easy to implement good projects https://goo.gl/ENu9CL

Activity: 97
Merit: 3
March 13, 2018, 04:32:19 AM
I love crypto for a fact that you don't need to undergo a lot of process and steps upon withdrawing or saving when it comes to financial aspect. No need to go to the banks to interact with sarcastic tellers who'll look down on you as if you don't have the right to be in that bank. And in crypto there's no rich or no poor people. You're being treated the same.
Activity: 83
March 13, 2018, 01:54:33 AM
It gives me freedom. Connect with friends around the globe.
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
♦ SIMDAQ ♦
March 13, 2018, 01:47:13 AM
I love Crypto because I'm learning something new every day. New ideas, new people and many more. Besides all of this, we also make money.
Activity: 180
Merit: 10
March 13, 2018, 01:23:55 AM
I love crypto because you will meet different people all over the world while i am earning. Being in crypto gives me freedom where will i wanna be. I can do crypto wherever i go. And because of crypto there is a chance of life changing because you will earn more than on how much you will need your daily basis.
Activity: 378
March 13, 2018, 12:52:25 AM
Yes I love crypto because it helps me a lot to earn more income. Beside of that, I don't need to exert more effort just to earn.
I believe that it would be my answer to sustain the needs of myself and my family but it would takes a lot of time before I get enough money for my living.
Activity: 182
March 12, 2018, 08:53:08 PM
I love Crypto because its like an entire different world of its own. With your internet available, you are connected with various nations, mindsets, policies etc. Without no formal bank issues. There's also some part of dedication that it teaches one. You are dedicated monitoring the currency market, carrying campaign and also trading and investing. In the crypto world, timing is everything. Before you blink, an hour is gone, a day is over. It makes one time conscious
Activity: 126
Merit: 4
March 12, 2018, 08:33:42 PM
I love the technology, the hype, the drama and the way we earn and get rekt. It gives me a thing to think about other than my usual boring routine. It is also like participating and supporting in a technology that can someday change the how the world works. It is something exciting and unpredictable that is why I love it. 😊
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
March 12, 2018, 08:18:31 PM
I like crypto because it is a new technology for me, it draws my attention to this technology. And I'm confident that crypto will be the technology of the future. It will change the way the economy is moving in the positive direction Roll Eyes
Activity: 552
Merit: 102
March 12, 2018, 08:09:23 PM
I loved most crypto becouse crypto give me a freedom life.now I leave form the job & working in forum. as a result I got money easily also freedom life.
that's why I love crypto
Activity: 280
March 12, 2018, 04:18:55 PM
Very interesting question of course, for which I love crypto currency? Probably for the fact that crypto currency is a very good opportunity to get rich, even a little, but also a good opportunity to lose all your deposit.
Activity: 504
Merit: 3
March 12, 2018, 04:05:12 PM
One word. Decentralized. Build everything again from the ground up away from control of the elite few and governments. That is the thing that got me into crypto and I hope it succeeds!
Activity: 588
March 12, 2018, 03:58:14 PM
I hope that our world economy will become more flexible and will not be oriented to global consumption. Look around, we consume so much. We act like parasites. Do you think this is correct? I think not.
Activity: 219
Merit: 10
March 12, 2018, 03:56:54 PM
I love cryptocurrency because it gives me great prospects. This is the greatest opportunity that could happen to us, our generation has been condemned to work a life earning the minimum necessary to live. Bitcoin is giving me an opportunity to change my life now
Activity: 24
March 12, 2018, 03:45:30 PM
I love crypto because it has the ability to disrupt everything.
Activity: 462
March 12, 2018, 02:48:11 PM
I like cryptography because I earn money through cryptography. I joined the crypto with my friend's recommendation. I earn good money by dividing the bounty 2-3 hours a day.
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
March 12, 2018, 02:20:26 PM
This is the coolest way to make money and become rich !!! Crypto currency has changed my life!
Activity: 210
March 12, 2018, 01:01:06 PM
I joined and love Cryptos because of the technology and the multiple gains to be made as well trading on it.
Pages:
Jump to: