Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do you ❤️ crypto??? - page 35. (Read 9788 times)

Activity: 263
Merit: 10
March 10, 2018, 11:54:20 PM
Being a crypto user makes me stand unique from the normal people. When the entire people around the globe is calculated we are very small in number. This gives me pride and also the opportunity it has provided me to improve myself makes me love crypts high than anything else.
Being a crypto customer impacts me to stand exceptional from the conventional people. Exactly when the entire people the world over is figured we are little in number. This gives me pride and besides the open entryway it has offered me to improve myself impacts me to love graves high than whatever else.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
March 10, 2018, 09:34:38 PM
The opportunities being created by cryptos are never-ending, it is only the beginning of the implementation world-wide, from real world purchases to smart economies. The possibilities are endless! And considering this is the beginning of a hugely tech-influenced future I can see crypto's becoming the norm in years to come!
Activity: 560
Merit: 257
March 10, 2018, 07:10:14 PM
I love the way crypto can connect people from a different culture.
With crypto you don’t need bank account who needs al your private data.
Just make a wallet and you can receive payments from everyone in the world.

But my question is why do you love crypto?
Why are you interested?
I like crypto because with crypto I can invest for the long term which promises a very good profit if we start well too. Besides, we can also earn additional income for our daily life from crypto. Crypto helps a lot of people financially, it makes crypto in demand by many people who are interested in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
March 10, 2018, 06:59:12 PM
I love crypto because it gives the people power over the big huge institutions. It's a beautiful industry but it has some issues. One of the big issues is that it is hard for people to get into. Here is one project looking to fix that exact issue.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.31823480
Activity: 462
Merit: 306
March 10, 2018, 05:42:20 PM
as a basic explanation; I love crypto because it helps me earn and help my family financially.
also I like new technologies..
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
March 10, 2018, 05:41:59 PM
If you are involve in the cryptoworld , you cannot say that you donnot love it because this modern innovation is amazing ,one you can gain many great ideas among members of the forum , improve your writing skills , you can have the good benefits and you can have gains and profits so who one does do not love crypto, we all love cryptos.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
March 10, 2018, 05:40:53 PM
It’s decentralized, no need for any 3rd party to babysit your transaction and take a piece of it. In developing nations, this technology is enabling more practical applications that will enable transparency and combat corruption in governments
and how will it be possible to fight corruptionists with the help of crypto currency? In power? It seems to me that the crypto currency in general gives ample opportunities not to track geniuses or even launder dirty money.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
March 10, 2018, 05:36:58 PM
I like cryptocurrencies, because I believe that they will be the future. But if the future belongs to them, you should start to enter into this subject now!
Activity: 8
March 10, 2018, 05:36:26 PM
because i love the decentralised system, nobody more than me can manage my money
Activity: 151
Merit: 12
Blockchain Identity Verification
March 10, 2018, 05:27:04 PM
First of all, I love the crypto because it offers me huge opportunities in financial activity bypassing state banks, with which there is so much headache.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
March 10, 2018, 02:34:54 PM
Mmm. I love crypto, because it brings money. I hope to become financially independent. This is new for me and it's very interesting!
Activity: 294
Merit: 103
March 10, 2018, 02:12:41 PM
In only one post it is difficult to describe all the advantages of the crypt. But we can say for sure that we have gained new opportunities between millions of people around the world, without any restrictions! An additional lifetime earnings, too, aren! Nobody dictates to you the conditions at registration of the transaction and many other things Cool
Activity: 154
Merit: 11
March 10, 2018, 01:00:20 PM
frankly speaking, its because it has given me an opportunity to earn despite of different obstacles that keeps me from getting a job. like, it has no limit in here. everybody can be financially stable if they'll just invest time and money in here.
Activity: 392
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
March 10, 2018, 12:48:01 PM
The thing that i was very interested in cryptos is blockchain, this technology is revolutionary and most innovated in this centuries. This technology would have a great future ahead.
Activity: 196
March 10, 2018, 12:42:41 PM
I did not yet love fully crypto but currently I am in the process to it. Personally I'm thinking why I should love crypto maybe because crypto is looking good and giving some kinds of more opportunities than outside world. It is a little bit hard to be hired in one companies.
That is maybe the good reasons why I should love crypto.
Activity: 207
March 10, 2018, 12:40:22 PM
For me  Crypto change my life because now i quit my personal job.   And easies to earn more  money.  And i dont have boss. I love crypto its a big help in my financial every day. Crypto its a greats opportunities for everyone.
Activity: 714
Merit: 254
March 10, 2018, 12:30:26 PM
Because it is the easiest way to send your money to somebody all over the world. And you can see how many great projects based on blockchain are nowadays, which solve real problems of people  Grin
And a lot of advantage, but one thing that I love crypto is how it change the life of many people in just easy task and it is easy to understand if we will just focus here as well as easy to join as this not required any details about our life just like our educational background and our status in life.
Activity: 244
March 10, 2018, 12:19:49 PM
Because it is the easiest way to send your money to somebody all over the world. And you can see how many great projects based on blockchain are nowadays, which solve real problems of people  Grin
Activity: 318
March 10, 2018, 12:16:50 PM
I love the way crypto can connect people from a different culture.
With crypto you don’t need bank account who needs al your private data.
Just make a wallet and you can receive payments from everyone in the world.

But my question is why do you love crypto?
Why are you interested?
I like crypto currency because I believe that this technology is worth the future. It can not be played. I think that soon we will live in a world where crypto-currencies will play a very important role in people's lives.
Activity: 192
Merit: 24
March 10, 2018, 11:46:46 AM
investment and bounty i can get paid by doing these two although i just need a lot of patience in order for me to get paid and also i can work without any boss and getting more profits by just waiting and doing research
Pages:
Jump to: