Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do you ❤️ crypto??? - page 36. (Read 9788 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
March 10, 2018, 11:45:10 AM
i can get paid with out working to any boss i can leave to a certain ICO without saying and also not ordering me what to do all i need to do is to follow the rules and thats its
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
March 10, 2018, 11:42:37 AM
I love the way crypto can connect people from a different culture.
With crypto you don’t need bank account who needs al your private data.
Just make a wallet and you can receive payments from everyone in the world.

But my question is why do you love crypto?
Why are you interested?
I love Crypto for the same reason as you. But other than that, Crypto has helped me through some of my financial problems and I am grateful for the opportunities crypto has given me. Through the bounties to the altcoin trading, it really is more profitable than just investing my money in HYIP or Ponzi schemes. Crypto also makes my life more convenient because I can send money from all over the world and store my money in a virtual wallet without worrying too much about the hassle banks have given me. Based on my experience crypto has never let me down in terms of storing my money and cashing it out whenever I need to, Crypto is the future of banking and currencies.
Activity: 127
Merit: 0
March 10, 2018, 11:34:26 AM
I am sure everyone will give very different answers to this question. I like cryptos because I believe in the philosophy of crypto and because it offers great opportunities as well. It is now an inseparable part of my life. Well! As for this wind takes us where it is, we will see it in time.
Activity: 882
Merit: 403
March 10, 2018, 11:31:18 AM
First of all, it is money. We vessels have come for it isn't it? I think many love money and I am same.
Secondly, decentralization gives me a hope that the world still can be changed. My youthful hopes for the world will come true.
Well and at last, why I love a crypto these are technologies.

To be honest, it really isn't the money that really drove me first into this industry. As far as I can remember, the thing that really pushed me to go and try to earn bitcoins for myself is because I thought that it is bad ass because it is mainly used by a lot of people in the deepweb. Which I later found out that it was not the main purpose of bitcoins after I got my hands on the whitepaper itself. So I read and read as much as I could and found out that it is not a currency that is just meant for the deepweb but a currency that can be used in many kinds of things here outside the deepweb. Which is why I doubled my efforts to earn more and then found out about altcoins. I would be a liar if I said that I don't want the profits but, I am proud to say that profits alone is not the only thing that drives me to stay here but also the innovation that this industry can offer for our world in the coming years.
Activity: 434
March 10, 2018, 11:18:27 AM
I love crypto because it's give me a solution for my financial problem. I can earn additional income besides my salary from my job. Crypto also become a solution for me later when i quit from my job, because I still can get money through bounty or trade. Crypto promises financial freedom for those who joined, so why should we hate it ?? And i can dream become rich from crypto
Activity: 192
Merit: 10
March 10, 2018, 10:57:36 AM
it's a mental challenge, to end up by being Totally free
Activity: 182
March 10, 2018, 10:46:14 AM
A change to earn money or even become rich because of investing in them.
Activity: 12
March 10, 2018, 10:25:49 AM
I love cryptos due to its decentralized nature. I think most of services should be decentralized. Smart contracts must be used to do everything.
Activity: 76
March 10, 2018, 10:23:45 AM
Money and anonymity. That's why I joined crypto. Those two are strong reasons because I would like to remain anonymous in doing stuffs.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
March 10, 2018, 10:11:55 AM
There are thousand reasons to love cypto. It changed my life in the last year. It's not only about making money from it. Of course it's the best side of it but what i enjoy most of crypto is occupation. I spend in crypto at least 10 hours per day and I like to do it.
Activity: 686
Merit: 39
March 10, 2018, 08:32:08 AM

Why are you interested?

To be honest, i got into crypto because i found it as a good investment opportunity and want to get extra money at the beginning but then i realized that cryptocurrency is more than just an investment and offers a lot of advantages. Beside for extra money, finally i'm able buy stuff online without using paypal and it's way easier for me to send my money in bitcoin overseas.
Activity: 378
March 10, 2018, 08:21:36 AM
Crypto currencies are good and i would love to say that crypto is making people lives by this currency many people are get connected with each other and those people who have this currency they are making money from money and through this currency now the strategic decision are making for investment in this world. I love to join this currency and through this currency we can become the part of the digital currency system. Crypto is very good and people are rich in the following and using of this currency.
Activity: 280
March 10, 2018, 08:03:41 AM
Here, all decision-making and action depends on you and your capabilities. In this cryptocurrency world, everyone shows what he is capable of. Some people are still convinced that the cryptocurrency is a hoax ie it is unrealistic to make money.
Activity: 462
March 10, 2018, 07:50:54 AM
I do this because it allows me to make a profit and not work like most people. I do not have a boss. I am the boss for myself. And that is great !
Activity: 193
March 10, 2018, 07:44:10 AM
I like crypto currency because it's a new phenomenon in currency there must be many opportunities.

Are there qualities to not like crypto currencies? Almost everything now is ran by technology and with its modernization many opportunities have risen. It became more accessible more reliable means of transaction in the cyber world. Though we can't neglect that there are scammers, it has many positive outcomes that made people to love it and use it.

There are:
FEAR
UNCERTAINTY
DOUBTS

But there is more reason to love crypto this much.
Won't we appreciate a piece of the art technology that breaks the ground in this world full of innovative ideas?

Scary but not enough to keep me from going down deep in this circle.

Activity: 462
March 10, 2018, 07:38:49 AM
I Love Cryptocurrency because of the benefits that giving to every people to ease our daily life to our work we can multi task, having a job and also we can get a sideline and other income that can help to pay our bills and others that necessities we have. And also we can transfer for all over the world. And invest for any coins that we like that we saw they have a potential income. Smiley
Activity: 138
March 10, 2018, 07:36:54 AM

Why are you interested?
i love crypto because of the freedom and also the financial opportunities it gives 
Activity: 210
Decentralized Jet-Stream Encrypted Multi-Media Dev
March 10, 2018, 07:26:54 AM
What I love about crypto, I can work with no boss staring at me. I can stand again whenever I fall. I can work with no one criticizing me, and it really feels good. What I love most, I am paid more than what I am working for. Crypto makes my dream come true. I have now assets that I never even imagined before.
Activity: 224
Merit: 6
March 10, 2018, 05:48:27 AM
i love crypto because anywhere in the world you can connect to each other, you can pay bills buy something or sending money to your love ones by using your phones or computer. and the bestway about it is safer than you carry cash.
Activity: 244
Merit: 101
March 10, 2018, 05:43:13 AM

Why are you interested?

I love crypto for the reason that it helps me financially, it helps me pay my needs and wants. Crypto is also a great way to learn about business, and how money works and circulates. Also through crypto I get to see unique ideas and projects that can help solve real world problems. By seeing these projects I get to participate and support the projects that I think would really be helpful. I also get to invest in projects and in things that I want and interested in.
Pages:
Jump to: