Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do you ❤️ crypto??? - page 49. (Read 9788 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
March 02, 2018, 05:53:05 PM
I got in during the bull market in December 2017 and got to watch my portfolio grow exponentially, even though I lost most of those gains in the bear market that followed, I was hooked. Blockchain is the future.
Activity: 112
Merit: 2
March 02, 2018, 05:33:54 PM
I love it because of this, I can earn extra allowance which a great help for my daily needs. Like, for buying foods, paying bills etc.. I love crypto. I'm very thankful to know this.
Activity: 164
March 02, 2018, 05:32:17 PM
No working for a big company anymore! Crypto has helped me work from home now as I learn more along the way.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
March 02, 2018, 12:19:20 PM
I love crypto because it is a great opportunity to people to change their lives including mine,  it is going to make a revolution in the world economy I believe
Activity: 29
March 02, 2018, 12:11:11 PM
I love the way crypto can connect people from a different culture.
With crypto you don’t need bank account who needs al your private data.
Just make a wallet and you can receive payments from everyone in the world.

But my question is why do you love crypto?
Why are you interested?

At first I was into crypto for the 19x. Now I'm in it for the ease of being able to store cash by myself.

I also like the idea of buying and selling goods with crypto.

No verification, no ID. Just coins from one place to another,  simple
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
March 02, 2018, 12:09:14 PM
I love cryptocurrency because they are the one who help me a lot to change my life literally. 
I am a student, with crypto I have now a stable source of income that I can use to support my education and earn money without doing anything too much effort for it.
Activity: 28
February 27, 2018, 04:23:04 PM
I love crypto / blockchain for transaction transparency.  Check out the ICO for RLCoin, an enterprise solution for loyalty: www.rlcoin.io.  The product has existing traction with 250 clients and partners in Europe and Asia.
Activity: 425
Merit: 109
February 27, 2018, 02:52:43 PM
I love crypto because it change my life,it brings me lot of new friends and it gives me more knowledge about cryptos and trading analysis. And i do share my knowledge too with my new friends i encountered.And with my earnings here in crypto,i can do help with those old ages in the street.
Activity: 425
Merit: 109
February 27, 2018, 01:25:45 PM
I love cryptocurrency because cryptocurrency give you maximum freedom. Economic freedom is at the very heart of cryptocurrency. You do not need to depend on over regulated institution s like bank , etc before you can perform any economic activity.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
February 27, 2018, 01:04:49 PM
I like crypto-currencies because they give people the opportunity to try themselves in the role of a trader and they help people a little to make money. Therefore, you should also look at this market for crypto currency.
Activity: 168
February 27, 2018, 12:52:33 PM
Yes, it may be that many people who enter into the cryptocurrency market want to become wealthy. The cryptocurrency creates many opportunities to realize that. I do not deny this. Of course, to get rich is the first thing, but it is the passion and curiosity about blockchain technology.
Activity: 235
Merit: 11
February 27, 2018, 12:45:01 PM
It is like a gamble, we dont know the future of crypto world buy still were taking the risk. We continue to invest on cryptocurrency and some of us earn big moneys and others earns small profit. I love crypto because of the possibility to earn very quickly. I also like to learn something new and useful. and mostly is the possibly of financial freedom and the vision and technology
Activity: 294
February 25, 2018, 11:41:02 AM
Firstly, I like adrenaline. Secondly, the possibility to earn very quickly. Thirdly, I like to learn something new and useful.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
February 25, 2018, 11:38:16 AM
Very interesting question of course, for which I love crypto currency? Probably for the fact that crypto currency is a very good opportunity to get rich, even a little, but also a good opportunity to lose all your deposit.
Miz
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
February 25, 2018, 11:34:31 AM
Cryptocurrency gives us freedom from banks and anonymity. This is what I most appreciate in it.
Activity: 130
February 25, 2018, 01:49:02 AM
With cryptocurrencies i can earn some money for myself. And sometimes i dont get my allowance to help my parents for the expenses in our home. And i can earn some money to save for my future.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
February 25, 2018, 01:19:28 AM
I love the way crypto can connect people from a different culture.
With crypto you don’t need bank account who needs al your private data.
Just make a wallet and you can receive payments from everyone in the world.

But my question is why do you love crypto?
Why are you interested?
For me!
Crypto is the best way to send and receive money on the Internet! in my way!
this year! Year of Altcoin and token!
Activity: 826
Merit: 281
February 25, 2018, 01:02:57 AM
because the function , make me easy for send or receive transaction , if using banks , the transaction sometime have limit/pending.
but with crypto wallet , like etherwallet/bitcoin wallet , thats easy for using as transaction , fast and secure.
then , crypto make me have more earning because i can learned about trading and make some profit everyday.
i stopped my real work , and trading everyday  Roll Eyes
Activity: 136
February 25, 2018, 12:58:55 AM
yes because the currency crypto is very fast movement compared to the original currency in my country, besides that this currency is very easy to get and give big advantage for me.
Activity: 48
Merit: 1
February 25, 2018, 12:42:42 AM
I love doing crypto, cause you earn from it, you just have to fo something for all of those bounties out there, you have to manage your time, and in fact you are your own boss. All you have to do is to do these bounties and wait to earn. After that all you have to do is do tradings, you let money circle around you with crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: