Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do you ❤️ crypto??? - page 50. (Read 9788 times)

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
February 25, 2018, 12:39:17 AM
It's obvious that it gives us significant gains because if it don't, we'll just like it. We will only like it because it's removing the pain but  a lot of us has made tons of profit then that's the reason I or we loved it so much.
Honestly why i do really love crypto so much because it gives me a lot of profit when i put my coins in investment, and i get more money when i do trading. Also because of crypto my life is now in good condition unlike before that i dont know where i can get for my daily needs.
M.L
Activity: 99
Merit: 7
February 25, 2018, 12:27:21 AM
I love crypto because not only does our life help cryptocurrency but also the development of our technology and innovations that come from campaign projects. So far, there are so many ICO, so that, many projects are also being run by campaigns. Cryptocurrency is very important to all of us because they will be the way to good development of our country.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
February 25, 2018, 12:25:54 AM
I love crypto because it gives opportunity to us and also it can help us to achieve what we want in future
if we have hard work and unity as one
Activity: 327
Merit: 11
February 25, 2018, 12:21:02 AM
I love the way crypto can connect people from a different culture.
With crypto you don’t need bank account who needs al your private data.
Just make a wallet and you can receive payments from everyone in the world.

But my question is why do you love crypto?
Why are you interested?
I love crypto for the same reasons as you. I hate when there is restrictions on internet just because of geographical politics, like sanctions.
Activity: 248
Merit: 10
The Exchange for EOS Community
February 25, 2018, 12:12:55 AM

Why are you interested?
Crypto is the place that i could invest my money and trying to get profit from that. Crypto is the way i could waste my boring time looking the change of altcoin price which i wish it dip when i wanna invest and wish it rise up when im wanna sell it. Crypto world make us easy to connecting with people in this forum talk.and they from many country to sharing information.
Activity: 336
February 25, 2018, 12:03:31 AM

Why are you interested?

Honestly i love crypto because it's one way to make our transaction easier and when i join one of the project's ICO i can get profit in this investation. As long as i diligent do that, the advantages will appear. I can arrange my investation so fast and easy because as long as i have the internet and mobile phone/ computer i can do transaction with it, anywhere and everywhere.
The transaction so transparant and the value of crypto always increase nowadays.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
February 24, 2018, 11:16:44 PM
I love crypto because I can gain profit from it.I am the personal handler of my own investment.If you know how things work in crypto then it will be easy for you to live with it.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
February 24, 2018, 10:55:17 PM
It's obvious that it gives us significant gains because if it don't, we'll just like it. We will only like it because it's removing the pain but  a lot of us has made tons of profit then that's the reason I or we loved it so much.
Activity: 21
February 24, 2018, 10:36:19 PM
Possibly of financial freedom and the vision and technology
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
COINECT
February 24, 2018, 09:01:41 PM
I will answer simply, I love crypto because it is used by many people in the world. and I do not have to worry about taxes.
My money is always growing and easy to keep safely without a bank.
Activity: 145
February 24, 2018, 08:53:01 PM

Why are you interested?
Due to many factors but I will brief it.
Firstly due to their technology.
No need to go for banks for small transactions
And I will get profit if I hold them
Activity: 90
February 24, 2018, 08:43:50 PM

Why are you interested?
I love crypto, it helps me to earn extra money and now I can buy something and i can saving the money for my future that's why I love crypto and i don't talk about privacy or hiding our identity but for me, doing work in crypto world is something new for me and i am willing to try my best to reach something value for my life.
Activity: 1139
Merit: 500
February 24, 2018, 08:29:30 PM
i love crypto because it helps me to earn extra money for our financial problem. and even i work for 12 hours everyday i still do to use crypto. i love it because it can change your life.
I love crypto the way it connects many people in the whole world. I love crypto because it helps me through our needs especially in financial and it can help me support my desires or provide some of this. I also love crypto because it really can help hide our identity and help us gain greater amount as we wanted through our effort.
Activity: 127
February 24, 2018, 08:15:37 PM
i love crypto because it helps me to earn extra money for our financial problem. and even i work for 12 hours everyday i still do to use crypto. i love it because it can change your life.
Activity: 448
Merit: 37
February 24, 2018, 07:53:21 PM
The first reason of why I love crypto is that it gave me more financial freedom and make my life better right now . And the second is that I believe blockchain and other new crypto-related technologies will revolutionize our life in a next 10 years . I think developing of crypto can be compared with a invention of combustion engine . It can change our world and life-style dramatically
Activity: 386
Merit: 100
February 23, 2018, 10:48:31 AM
I love the crypto because I need the money to earn it from here to realize my dreams. I am also sure that everyone will use blockchain technology and bitcoin in the future.
So I am investing cryptos Smiley

I agree, bitcoin will be our future, the technology is always there every where, so where ever we are we can always connected in crypto world as Long as we have internet.
Activity: 294
February 23, 2018, 10:43:09 AM
What i like about Cryptos is the decentralized nature of the technology.

I also like the value appreciation part of it as Cryptos has the tendency to change peoples lives financially when you invest into good quality altcoins and hold it for a while.

All the same, am excited about the technology.
Activity: 46
quarkchain.io
February 23, 2018, 06:04:44 AM
I love the technology behind it - blockchain technology. The decentralized ecosystem it offers that makes transaction transparent and highly secured.
Activity: 266
February 23, 2018, 06:04:13 AM
Investments in the crypt bring good profits in a short time Grin
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
February 23, 2018, 06:03:37 AM
Cryptocurrency is loved by all wnd sundry because of it's superior technology compare to other form of payment or monetary system. It is only in cryprocurrency that you can see commitnent to making things better! I love cryptocurrency because is the best way to receive and send value all over the world!
Pages:
Jump to: