Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do you ❤️ crypto??? - page 53. (Read 9788 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
February 18, 2018, 04:08:44 PM
The emergence of cryptocurrency contributes to the development of the world economy, it is also a great opportunity to get profit and develop own business.
Activity: 168
February 18, 2018, 04:02:51 PM
I love cryptocurrency because it is the future of money and it has the power to change lives for people that are dedicated to it and can do their own research
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
February 18, 2018, 04:00:18 PM
I love Cryptos because it has the capacity to eradicate poverty from the masses and give room for financial freedom for early adopters like We.
Activity: 224
February 18, 2018, 03:54:56 PM
Crypto currency is very good, it's our future and those who say that it will die then will simply regret that they did not get in now!
Crypto currency is very convenient and just so I chose it!
Activity: 318
Merit: 100
February 18, 2018, 03:13:24 PM
Exactly. It connects many people from anywhere in the world. Besides, it makes my life so nice and happy. Thanks to it, I had a real career and I changed everything through it
Activity: 179
Merit: 11
February 18, 2018, 03:07:18 PM
I love crypto because it as the potential of giving me huge income in just a short period of time.
Activity: 1250
Merit: 295
Palestine
February 18, 2018, 03:06:33 PM
i love it cuz the change of centralized the way are money working but it got centralized and market is playable and i t can be broken anytime
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
February 18, 2018, 03:04:59 PM

I love cryptography because here you feel really independent! work for yourself, not for someone! this is a real chance to self-actualize and become financially independent! Smiley
Activity: 392
Merit: 20
February 18, 2018, 02:47:26 PM
Now this is my life, my hobby, my favorite pastime. I get great pleasure from this world, the most important thing is that I'm interested!
Activity: 462
Merit: 112
February 18, 2018, 02:46:00 PM
I love cryptocurrency because it gives me income without doing a lot of effort. In cryptocurrency you just only need to monitor your account.
I can prove that bitcoin really help more FIlipinos. More often I just Invest, wait and earn then after that (boom) my income was ready to release.
Activity: 276
Merit: 10
W12 – Blockchain protocol
February 18, 2018, 04:20:46 AM
Crypto currency is the best thing happened to my life. It was the most awaited and the answers to all my dreams. Crypto currency gives me more earning and helped me with my financial problems and I even save money for the future with this crypto coin.
Activity: 211
February 18, 2018, 04:09:55 AM
It gives us chance to become rich in investing.I can earn money from crypto, as a investor or as a trader.
Activity: 210
February 18, 2018, 03:46:40 AM
How we can dislike crypto?) Crypto world is new world for me, where I spend few hours of my time every day)
Activity: 188
February 18, 2018, 03:43:53 AM
I love the way crypto can connect people from a different culture.
With crypto you don’t need bank account who needs al your private data.
Just make a wallet and you can receive payments from everyone in the world.

But my question is why do you love crypto?
Why are you interested?

Obviously, I love crypto. Beacuse crypto gives me opportunity to earn money without invest. With this money I can buy my necessary things. Also I save money for future. It helps me to be a self dependent. It is a easy process in which I can get payment of my work. Crypto gives us chances to eanr money and become a rich person at a small period of time.

I also agree with your thought. Crypto is really a great project that anyone could have because you are not oblige to invest money to earn profit but you only need time and effort. it gives a lot of opportunity in each individual.
Activity: 113
February 18, 2018, 03:36:39 AM
I love the way crypto can connect people from a different culture.
With crypto you don’t need bank account who needs al your private data.
Just make a wallet and you can receive payments from everyone in the world.

But my question is why do you love crypto?
Why are you interested?

I love crypto because, it helps me and beside that it helps other people to get money.
Activity: 140
February 18, 2018, 03:11:16 AM
I love crypto because crypto changed my life.
i feel that crypto really help my life's development in the real life.
i can earn money from crypto, as a trader, investor, and bounty hunter.
if we work hard, we can achieve what we dream of.
The only we need is patience.
Activity: 646
Merit: 252
PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor
February 18, 2018, 03:09:42 AM
The world is becoming a single community because of cryptocurrencies. That is one thing that crypto is really amazing about. Aside from the fact that it truly revolutionizes the entire payment spectrum of the world, it somehow removes barriers set by strict territorial boundaries of countries. And then there is the fact that cryptocurrencies are very promising right now in terms of value growth. It is so because it is still an under-appreciated innovation.
Activity: 97
February 18, 2018, 03:07:40 AM
Actually, crypto can improve our fiture in the life. Crypto has been made to increase our activities in this project. So, I like crypto and I hopes crypto will be in the best.
Activity: 126
I don't think sMerit harvesting is a serious crime
February 18, 2018, 02:58:32 AM
The first reason for which I love crypto is it has changed my life. It has turned my financial situation. Moreover, It seems easy for a transaction. It reduces the time for making and receiving payments.

I agree, financial freedom is one of the best thing happened in my life because of Cryptocurrency and this forum.
I earned a lot of bounty stake tokens through joining signature bounty campaigns and turn them into money when their price values are higher enough.
It made me a better person because I don't usually waste more time on social media and I'm staying away from bad influence people and spend more time with this forum and my family.
This is why I love crypto because it changes me to a better person.
Activity: 126
I don't think sMerit harvesting is a serious crime
February 18, 2018, 02:55:12 AM
I love crypto because it is the best thing happened to me and my family.
It offers me a lot of opportunities like buying our new house and buy new car and invest into some local businesses in order to get more income sources.
I like even more since I first came in this forum and join signature bounty campaigns win I became junior member and today I receive at least one bounty stakes every week and hold them and watch my Crypto Assets grow.
Pages:
Jump to: