Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do you ❤️ crypto??? - page 59. (Read 9788 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 250
February 09, 2018, 08:45:36 AM
lately, I'm no longer interested in crypto currency (this does not apply to blockchain). The fact is that its potential is very controversial
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
February 09, 2018, 08:43:47 AM
All we are here for money. We want to catch Btc train also if crypto will be succes soon we will leaders of crypto world. This is why I am here
Activity: 175
February 09, 2018, 08:26:20 AM
I love the way crypto can connect people from a different culture.
With crypto you don’t need bank account who needs al your private data.
Just make a wallet and you can receive payments from everyone in the world.

But my question is why do you love crypto?
Why are you interested?

I like this sphere because crypto is a revolution and I like to feel that I live in the period of smth new
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
February 09, 2018, 08:24:32 AM
Cryptocurrency is my second source of income which is more fair enough than with my current work  Grin .
I am gaining profit from it with less hassle, time and effort. Also, I am learning something new when I started to enter the crypto world. That is why I love crypto.
Activity: 191
February 08, 2018, 09:22:05 PM
I love crypto because it gives the opportunity to earn money. The use of crypto is safe and fast making it increasingly popular in the world community. I love the way crypto worlds work in a different way. Like the payment will be sent to the wallet address through digital way. Crypto can be the future on exchange.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
The Exchange for EOS Community
February 08, 2018, 07:32:33 PM
Cryptocurrencies is offering me opportunities i've never experience online before. With this opportunities given, i've really learned and earned a lot. Cryptos really changed my life in so many ways.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
February 08, 2018, 07:08:32 PM
Crypto is a new gold, I believe. The world financial system has long been in deep crisis and perhaps the crypto is the only way out of it to come out sooner or later.
crypto very much different from gold ,, I do not agree to this statement ,, "because what?" because you may not be able to profit from gold as you earn from crypto. ,, both in terms of investment and mining, this is a recent discovery that might help the country to get out of financial problems
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
February 08, 2018, 05:37:16 PM
Crypto is a new gold, I believe. The world financial system has long been in deep crisis and perhaps the crypto is the only way out of it to come out sooner or later.
Activity: 434
February 08, 2018, 05:29:22 PM
I love crypto! It's an opportunity for me to work remotely and be with my family. Also the crypto world I was very fascinated. I read a lot of posts on this subject and started a parallel study of the exchange markets.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
February 08, 2018, 04:27:33 PM
what's not to love about crypto? it gave us people the opportunity to earn big amount of money, just like me, an average person that has an average salary. but now, I can fully support my family and give all want and need.
Activity: 196
Transforming the Global Shipping Industry
February 08, 2018, 04:21:20 PM

Why are you interested?
My interest of crypto cause on fast transactions, low fees, unlimited amount <-ltc/xrp; anonymous transfers(dash/xmr). And of course ability of sending money to anybody placed anywhere.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
February 08, 2018, 04:13:40 PM
For me this is a great chance to get rich. What is the difference between an investor and a cryptoinvestor. You don't need to create a brokerage account and go through complicated procedures before investing. I see a good project and I invest. I earn money (or not Grin). Anyways, I believe in a cryptocurrency and I love it.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
February 08, 2018, 03:01:56 PM
I like crypto cause it's one more step forward in the evolution of world economical and financial system. After the volatility of cryptocurrency will pass away and it'll become stable people all over the world will be able to use it as a meaning of payment and exchange without governments and banks, taking all the responsibility on themselves
it's really telling you that crypto is a step forward in the evolution of the world's economic and financial system. so it's now a lot of who like crypto because thanks to the crypto financial and economic people in this world has been fulfilled yet not thorough in this world
February 08, 2018, 02:49:41 PM
I am student at technical university so I like technology. When I hear about crypto I want to talk about and I tell them it will be huge.
February 08, 2018, 02:46:43 PM
I love cryptocurrency because all things that I have now is because of them. They give me lots of earnings in easiest and legal way.
Activity: 95
Merit: 0
February 08, 2018, 06:07:01 AM
It is much easier to use, it helps me to structurize my budget.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
February 08, 2018, 06:05:25 AM
I like crypto cause it's one more step forward in the evolution of world economical and financial system. After the volatility of cryptocurrency will pass away and it'll become stable people all over the world will be able to use it as a meaning of payment and exchange without governments and banks, taking all the responsibility on themselves
Activity: 182
Merit: 4
All the way up
February 08, 2018, 01:43:16 AM

Why are you interested?
Crypto is a very wide part of the world there are many things that are yet to discover by some, most especially me, and I think that is one of the main reason why i keep on supporting crypto right now, it is for me to learn new stuffs and explore the world of cryptocurrency. With this passion it will surely add my knowledge of the things that not all people know about.
Activity: 140
Merit: 13
First Payment Gateway using GoldBacked cryptocurre
February 08, 2018, 01:26:03 AM
To make money. That's the main reason. Other than that it would be nice to one day have the freedom to be able to conduct my own transactions without having to fear the banks randomly shutting down my account. Citibank for example prohibits gambling transactions. External control over our own money that we earned and own needs to end, and will hopefully be relegated to the history books as a funny thing soon. That's another thing I love about crypto, but it's not the main reason I love it.
Activity: 259
Merit: 108
February 08, 2018, 01:24:22 AM
I like crypto because there  are so many people who want to control their own finances and not be subject to inflation courtesy of a central bank
Pages:
Jump to: