Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do you ❤️ crypto??? - page 58. (Read 9788 times)

Activity: 115
Merit: 1
February 12, 2018, 01:28:45 PM
Cryptocurrency is multicultural money. Blockchain its technology of future - decentralization, freedom, anonymity)
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
February 12, 2018, 01:16:31 PM
Yes,I love crypto because crypto new face of world or new technology. whole world people working in crypto but they are stay in own place and get income. Crypto connected worldwide in single connection..It really awesome technology...
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
February 12, 2018, 12:52:00 PM
In one post it is difficult to describe all the advantages of the crypt. But we can say for sure that we have gained new opportunities between millions of people around the world, without any restrictions! An additional lifetime earnings, too, aren! Nobody dictates to you the conditions at registration of the transaction and many other things
Activity: 99
February 12, 2018, 12:48:33 PM
Cryptocurrency gives us the opportunity to earn well without leaving home. And it also provides an opportunity to participate in projects that improve our lives. This is what I love crypto for. Cheesy
Activity: 334
February 12, 2018, 12:36:45 PM
Because I love decentralization, freedom, honesty and transparancy - all this can give me blockchain
Activity: 167
February 12, 2018, 12:34:22 PM
I really love crypto because I think this is a place to store the best wealth because we do not need to pay taxes here, investment here is also very profitable because there are many enthusiasts who want to invest in it
Activity: 110
February 12, 2018, 12:28:42 PM
I love crypto because crypto is a platform to earn a money and we can invest in crypto and we can take lot of profit from crypto so we love the crypto.
I agree, but I'm also not into crypto to solely make money. I like the tech and put in what I can afford to at a level that still lets me have fun and explore other tech, rather than just homering for the one I have my lifes savings in
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
GigTricks.io | A CRYPTO ECOSYSTEM FOR ON-DEMAND EC
February 12, 2018, 12:20:55 PM
it's volatility of course, coz it's the main reason why people crypto earns a lot. The drastic changes from time to time trigger a huge amount of changes of money. Which is case to case for me. Next is it's very disruptive projects that coming up today. I believe most of them are really helpful and will be a good contribution to the society if it materializes in the real world.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
February 12, 2018, 12:09:47 PM
In my opinion, Crypto is a future. And I am very excited to be part of it, to follow crypto and to evolve with it 
Activity: 252
Merit: 37
February 12, 2018, 12:04:22 PM
The opportunity cryptocurrency has brought made me love it more. It has changed my life for the better financially.  There's just so much opportunity in cryptocurrency as long as your open for it.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
February 12, 2018, 12:00:43 PM
It's very simple, I like crypto-currencies and decentralization for one simple reason. Because it gives people transparency, despite anonymity. But even if states decide to legalize crypto-currencies, people will still have to undergo verification, but in this way we will still be in relation to corruption and inflation
Activity: 503
Merit: 102
February 12, 2018, 09:17:06 AM
I really loved crypto, but nowadays, i would say that i begin to hate crypto due to hunderds icos and coins scams. Last but not least, we are witnesses scam from exchanges (we don't know if those hacks are insider work or not). We are very far away from original Satoshi's concept...unfortunately
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
February 11, 2018, 08:19:48 AM
I love crypto because I love the technology on which crypto has been built which is blockchain slowly the world is adopting the blockchain technology and soon we will see blockchain technology will be used around the world. So that is why I love crypto.
Activity: 280
-----
February 11, 2018, 08:16:29 AM
I love the way crypto can connect people from a different culture.
With crypto you don’t need bank account who needs al your private data.
Just make a wallet and you can receive payments from everyone in the world.

But my question is why do you love crypto?
Why are you interested?
Like the one you had stated, I also love the way crypto can connect people from different culture. Another thing is it supports my financial needs. I'm currently a student right now and I am using it on my projects and other school matters. By that, I can help my family lessen the expenses and save more money. When I still have money left, I keep it so that I can use it for future purposes. With crypto, it helps me on my financial stability.
Activity: 164
February 09, 2018, 10:01:58 AM
I like it, cause you can make your mind work. For me it is better than to sit in front of my TV. Plus you can  get to know more about modern world.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
February 09, 2018, 09:51:58 AM
I love cryptocurrency because it gives expression to self freedom and it also help you to learn and acquire skills you may nit have gotten because they may not be in your line of work! Cryptocurrency with it's blockchain tech also make it possible for new idea to thrive. One of such noble idea is encapsulated in ALGORY.IO ICO! Trading cryptocurrency as we know will change as a result of multi-functioning tools been develop on ALGORY. Check ALGORY ann and it's website for info!
Activity: 72
February 09, 2018, 09:51:46 AM
Profit on work income. Is what I like about crypto.
Activity: 380
February 09, 2018, 09:50:04 AM
What I see crypto create in a way a chance for a regular joe to find its way to earn a good living. Crypto is also fast and cost effective with regards to transaction. I was involve in crypto through signature campaign and it did help me to earn some money to help my family. That's a great opportunity, really. Cheers crypto.
Activity: 379
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
February 09, 2018, 09:44:51 AM
cryptos can  make transactions faster without the thirst party, it also cut off the fee of transactions. payment will become easier.  it's also a way to make money by investing in some coins and hold or trade
Activity: 182
February 09, 2018, 08:48:30 AM
I love crypto because it can connect people, resolve so much issues that are out there in the world right now, replace bad banking and centralized things, all around so much good things can happen from crypto, its just that people are greedy and we are not going the right way with the crypto right now, we need to embrace this and make a mark in the history, because it has that much power!
Pages:
Jump to: