Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do you ❤️ crypto??? - page 55. (Read 9788 times)

Activity: 209
Merit: 10
February 17, 2018, 09:36:24 AM
crypto is money in digital. no tax. so i so like this place to invest something. not like a bank. a little profit and having tax. i don't know if there some people more like paper money. but i think crypto is a future.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
February 17, 2018, 09:32:37 AM
Well Cryptocurrency is everything i'm interested in. Technology, futurism, predicting future outcomes and i love how fast the pace is.

I also love the gambling aspect aswell  Grin
Activity: 262
Merit: 3
M E D I C H A I N ¦ The Medical Big Data Platform
February 17, 2018, 09:27:45 AM
I love crypto because im earning from it. I gives me some extra money for my expenses and its very helpful for me. What im hoping for is to gain even just for the future of my daugther. Hope that some day i became true.  Tongue
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
T H E G O L D E N I C O
February 16, 2018, 03:22:21 PM
Crypto change my life and This is the revolutionary currency of the future. If i have time travel in the future then i would love to see my present and future lifestyle. Crypto is my life now and i will buy more whatever it takes. Technology is here we should embrace it.

In addition to that statement, being involved with Crypto-Currency is for the future and in fact Blockchain technology is the future of economy and trade where people will not use monetary fiat but instead digital currency for products and services payment.
Activity: 266
Merit: 17
February 15, 2018, 09:25:35 PM
Crypto change my life and This is the revolutionary currency of the future. If i have time travel in the future then i would love to see my present and future lifestyle. Crypto is my life now and i will buy more whatever it takes. Technology is here we should embrace it.
Activity: 868
Merit: 108
February 15, 2018, 09:23:17 PM
Cryptocurrency is the future of our society, In our market trade or Stock market People are investing in a goo company that has real tangible business but the growth is very stable what i love in cryptocurrency is they have great volatility with high rewards in gives us so much profit and they have the real uses in the next few years to come.
Activity: 172
Merit: 3
February 15, 2018, 09:17:46 PM
I love the way crypto can connect people from a different culture.
With crypto you don’t need bank account who needs al your private data.
Just make a wallet and you can receive payments from everyone in the world.

But my question is why do you love crypto?
Why are you interested?
Crypto gives me a chance to have a big dream in life. with my crypto being convinced that whatever I want will soon be achieved and it does not take so long.
Especially if we are able to manage our work well in crypto, of course we will benefit easily.
Activity: 484
Merit: 101
February 15, 2018, 09:12:46 PM
I love the way crypto can connect people from a different culture.
With crypto you don’t need bank account who needs al your private data.
Just make a wallet and you can receive payments from everyone in the world.

But my question is why do you love crypto?
Why are you interested?
I love it because they can bring me more money than other things so I love it.
Activity: 185
Merit: 1
February 15, 2018, 06:55:45 PM
The truth is at first it is all about curiosity that's why I came to know bit coin but now I am starting to love it and I am enjoying what I'm doing right now.
Activity: 728
Bitcoin is the currency of this age
February 15, 2018, 06:29:33 PM
I love crypto because it give privelege to every investors  base on your financial worth,also with crypto you can earn campaigning for ICO project.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
February 15, 2018, 04:44:11 PM
Being part of new things, while going with the flow getting some benefits of it.
There is some certain risk to be involved not matured iindustry but reward also can be big.
Activity: 1491
Merit: 320
🐪
February 15, 2018, 04:39:07 PM
I like crypto because I like all things that are good investment. I don't belive man should love his investments too much, remember it is invented as a currency and not as a commodity.
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
February 15, 2018, 04:35:45 PM
To make good investments for ourselves and help our own finances to be given a boost.
Activity: 392
Merit: 253
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
February 15, 2018, 04:06:52 PM
Crypto means potential, freedom, and future for me. It has great potential since the blockchain technology behind it is very promising. It means freedom, because it banks the unbanked.
Activity: 770
fLibero.financial
February 15, 2018, 03:57:44 PM
Cryptocurrency is the height of human freedom and self expression. Once you are in cryptocurrency you will realize that there no other asset or any form of money that is self  liberating like cryptocurrency. I love cryptocurrency because it gives expression to who I am.
Activity: 154
February 14, 2018, 01:27:30 PM
Cryptocoin have a lots of advantages for out life. It makes our life easier with blockchain technology and it is a way to meet with different cultural people in a forums, exchanges and etc. Another good way of cryptocoin's is we can earn a good money from it and it can help our financial life.
Activity: 658
February 14, 2018, 10:56:25 AM
There is so many compelling reasons why anyone after enjoying the best payment process cryptocurrency has to offer will totally fall in love with cryptocurrency.  The fact that you can be your own bank and control how, when, where and to whom you spend your money with is more than enough reason to fall in love with crypto 
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
PLAYHALL - SKILL GAMING PLATFORM
February 14, 2018, 10:50:07 AM
This is my simple answer, Because only crypto can change my life right now. Currently my biggest revenue coming from crypto. Only in crypto you can gain from many aspect like Trading, Bounty Hunting, Airdrop Hunting, or selling an account  Grin
Activity: 378
February 14, 2018, 10:31:16 AM
i love crypto because i can work without having any bosses that can keep me all the time i can just quit whenver i want and join them if i want to and also the crypto does not have physical currency which is good for me
Activity: 308
February 14, 2018, 10:21:02 AM
Blockchain and cryptocurrencies allow people to trade goods and build a new credit system without the intervention of Central Banks and financial institutions. Bitcoin was created in 2009 also in response to the global financial crisis and inability of central banks to prevent it
Pages:
Jump to: