Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do you ❤️ crypto??? - page 87. (Read 9788 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 101
December 27, 2017, 05:58:16 PM
I love crypto because of the great techs involved with it, the million of people who tries to make the world a better place and have insanly great ideas! Smiley

Besides that, i love to trade with them and the possibility to have a taste of the stock market haha It is just very addicting to guess what is rising next and who has the best ideas Cheesy And as an super cool bonus, iam getting richer than I ever could get with my normal job.

If the market don't collapse there is a big chance for everybody in here to have atleast there money problems solved Cheesy

Crypto makes the world a better place  Grin
Activity: 800
Merit: 502
December 27, 2017, 05:55:43 PM
Hahah insane how much comments  Grin
Activity: 262
Merit: 100
December 27, 2017, 05:54:23 PM
The technology gains.. I mean I think a lot of newcomers are only getting into crypto for the money and that's where they kind of loose. If you don't invest in good companies with a clear vision then you probably won't know where it will go and possibly loose.
some see the possibility of getting profit here that is why they are able to invest and choose to go here in crypto and this is the reality that are happening so the information about crypto as of now are spreading and we see this in a positive way of.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
December 27, 2017, 05:38:30 PM
I love it because of blockchain technology which may revolutionize our use of internet. And cryptocurrency is built on it.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
December 27, 2017, 05:37:23 PM
Cryptocurrency changes many people life. Help the unemployment getting money.
When you buy the proper coin, you can make huge profit.
When you know this forum,then you join the bounty and airdrop program, you make profit.
Also from another side, it's the innovation technology, creating digital currency and the blockchain is so cool.
I really like when it's faster sending transaction than bank.
and many more...
Activity: 105
December 27, 2017, 05:24:44 PM
I love it because of the technology thats behind it. It is innovation at it's core and it will change so many industries.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Araw ICO
December 27, 2017, 05:20:19 PM
This area is interesting their idea, that you can live a completely different life, and build financial relations completely at a different level
Activity: 378
December 27, 2017, 05:07:00 PM
I like crypto currency because it changes the world around us. It changes the rules that have long been established.  Smiley

Crypto currency can break the system, thanks to which the government manages people. Centralized money makes people slaves, and the crypto currency gives us freedom
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
December 27, 2017, 04:48:17 PM
I like crypto currency because it changes the world around us. It changes the rules that have long been established.  Smiley
Activity: 182
December 27, 2017, 04:06:56 PM
Crypto makes us bypass many regulations to which many abusive mediators profit from. It connects people to which everybody is given the opportunity to profit and understand how market works. I also like the fact that we share ideas through this community and all of this is run by the members themselves that is initiated by a genius.
Activity: 126
December 27, 2017, 03:54:02 PM
The technology gains.. I mean I think a lot of newcomers are only getting into crypto for the money and that's where they kind of loose. If you don't invest in good companies with a clear vision then you probably won't know where it will go and possibly loose.
Activity: 106
December 27, 2017, 03:48:27 PM
I love Crypto because it is so disruptive to almost everything that is established. It has the ability to change the processes as we know it.
Activity: 41
Merit: 1
December 27, 2017, 01:22:16 AM
Nah i love crypto cause it easy to use.
Nearly instant, cheap fee, also it easy for buying stuff online.

Mostly use crypto for paying my online bill or for buying some virtual items for my game
Activity: 1764
Merit: 505
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
December 27, 2017, 01:21:50 AM
I love the way crypto can connect people from a different culture.
With crypto you don’t need bank account who needs al your private data.
Just make a wallet and you can receive payments from everyone in the world.

But my question is why do you love crypto?
Why are you interested?

Why im interested about crypto it gives me more determination to fullfill my goal in life because crypto currency gives me opportunity to have a passive income,i love crypto because it is very challenging it helps me to earn money and crypto helps me about my financial problem because crypto is a good source of income,a lot of people love's crypto it helps unemployed people to earn money and crypto is a freedom of work and a good source of income and gives opportunity to become rich.
Activity: 384
Merit: 12
Student Coin
December 27, 2017, 01:19:59 AM
What makes me in love crypto is because of the food offers to community depends on its uniqueness that makes itself with being valued by people and also. The profit return to the users. Aside from that very accessible and hassle free.
Activity: 85
December 27, 2017, 01:15:10 AM
i love crypto because i can get much benefit from crypto. I also hear crypto currency can get by joining bounty campaign. sometimes the coins we get from work on a bounty campaign is very expensive, that's what makes me love with crypto.
Activity: 85
December 27, 2017, 01:12:31 AM
Well, crypto had given us an opportunity of a lifetime. Making us financially capable, invest and earned money in short time. And have given us the chance to get rich quickly.
Activity: 157
December 27, 2017, 01:10:52 AM
It's no need to ask, I loved crypto because I could earn money with this even I am just still student. It was a big help for me, for a support to my needs in school. In crypto, I am learning to do different strategies in earning income and because of crypto it was not a hassle any more to buy the bills.
Activity: 53
December 27, 2017, 01:07:57 AM
Crypto change my financial for now,, i become a free man without bos,
and thats why i love crypto my friends.
Activity: 102
December 27, 2017, 01:05:28 AM
It's exciting and it gives me some hope that I can make some REAL money!!! 

The current banking, stock, and bond markets all seem so rigged against the average person. No matter the country.
Pages:
Jump to: