Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do you ❤️ crypto??? - page 85. (Read 9788 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 100
December 30, 2017, 02:50:56 AM
I love cryptocurrency because cryptocurrency give you maximum freedom. Economic freedom is at the very heart of cryptocurrency. You do not need to depend on over regulated institution s like bank , etc before you can perform any economic activity.
Activity: 574
December 30, 2017, 02:50:09 AM
I love cryptocurrencies becuse it provides me extra income and somehow allows me access through different online services seamlessly without the hassle. It is very fun to work with too and it leaves me time to unwind and spend some quality time for my family and friends while making profit and investments at the same time .
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
December 30, 2017, 02:02:07 AM
why i love crypto? the first is the crypto is very easy to obtain, can be obtained from bounty or airdrop, then second, crypto very easy to trade, to the three results of my work from bounty to get crypto bigger than my current salary
Activity: 209
Merit: 3
December 30, 2017, 01:31:56 AM
of course, why not. during the cryptocurrency is profitable for me, of course, I will love and enter into this field because it is a great income if you want serious in this field.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
December 30, 2017, 01:27:19 AM
I love crypto because its an easy access and Im happy that Om part of crypto.
Activity: 96
Merit: 3
December 30, 2017, 01:20:28 AM
I love the idea of being decentralized and support cryptos that follow that credo, like the idea of it connecting the world more in beneficial ways, love the opportunity to make money with it, like how sophisticated it is (although this can be a problem when it's too sophisticated), love the way that it might help pull more of the world into a more comfortable life, also like how completely different it is.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
December 30, 2017, 01:12:13 AM
crypto change my financial for now,, i become a free man without bos,
and thats why i love crypto my friends
i know that feelings and i have same opinion with you. i think why i love cause i learn much from crypto and i love to read every project that on this thread. many of them are revolutionary project that so intresting to read.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
December 30, 2017, 01:05:14 AM
Because it has the potential to make me rich, why else? :p
No but seriously. Fast transactions, decentralized. And most recently, feeless (IOTA, Raiblocks).
What else do you want in a currency? Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
December 30, 2017, 12:55:13 AM
I love cryptocurrencies because they are more secure and safe than Fiat currencies. Also, they can be used in token sale and ICOs are surely the next big thing in 2018.

HAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHA  Cheesy

Want a never ending list of lost money ?
Heard of the ETH / DAO ? or the last ETH hack ?

How about a list of a dozen exchanges where the users lost money ?
There has been a billion dollars stolen from exchanges.
And that percentage is huge compared to FIAT.

I really REALLY love the stupid fucking idiotic comments the noob pajeets post here.
Thanks you made my day with that retarded bullshit  Cheesy
Activity: 336
December 30, 2017, 12:22:26 AM
Being a crypto user makes me stand unique from the normal people. When the entire people around the globe is calculated we are very small in number. This gives me pride and also the opportunity it has provided me to improve myself makes me love crypts high than anything else.
Being a crypto client influences me to stand one of a kind from the ordinary individuals. At the point when the whole individuals around the world is figured we are little in number. This gives me pride and furthermore the open door it has given me to enhance myself influences me to love graves high than whatever else.
I feel proud when I can be an individual part in the crypto, because not everyone in the world can join the crypto world and understand. with the number of participants in the world of crypto very few making a very large income and this is very encouraging.
Activity: 232
Merit: 5
December 30, 2017, 12:20:11 AM
because cryptocurrency gives me more benefits and could add money saving instant in time when I can play it and run it.  Grin Grin
Activity: 238
December 30, 2017, 12:12:47 AM
Being a crypto user makes me stand unique from the normal people. When the entire people around the globe is calculated we are very small in number. This gives me pride and also the opportunity it has provided me to improve myself makes me love crypts high than anything else.
Being a crypto client influences me to stand one of a kind from the ordinary individuals. At the point when the whole individuals around the world is figured we are little in number. This gives me pride and furthermore the open door it has given me to enhance myself influences me to love graves high than whatever else.
Activity: 154
December 29, 2017, 06:31:29 AM
Because no more bankers, No more Government, No more tax, We love Bitcoin very much. Forever. Wink
Activity: 218
Blockchain with solar energy
December 29, 2017, 03:19:03 AM
I love crypto because I earn money from it. I was able to spend my free time wisely and productively. It give us freedom and privacy that fiats cant offer.
I hope that 2018 will give us more earning.  Grin
Activity: 84
December 29, 2017, 03:13:26 AM
I love crypto because it is profitable and available to each of us.
Activity: 126
Crypto N Kafe is Live. Join the Pre-ICO now!
December 29, 2017, 03:12:57 AM
I love cryptocurrencies because they are more secure and safe than Fiat currencies. Also, they can be used in token sale and ICOs are surely the next big thing in 2018.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
December 29, 2017, 03:12:31 AM
Activity: 154
December 29, 2017, 02:41:24 AM
Come on, the basic reason for this is because you can earn money without actually working that hard. It is not easy though, but still, the value that you can earn with cryptocurrencies is not a joke, they are substantial enough to actually make a living.
Activity: 280
December 28, 2017, 07:39:22 PM
Hello friends. Let's imagine if the Crypto currency in 2018 will make exactly the same growth as in the past year. How could Coinmarketcap look like by the end of next year?
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
December 28, 2017, 07:37:04 PM
First I love the technology in the base of crypto currencies. Second I like the money you can make. And most important you have to study and use the information you have to make knowledge based decisions.
Pages:
Jump to: