Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do you have Bitcoin? - page 54. (Read 59087 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
February 20, 2016, 12:50:52 PM
Sometimes, we don’t want people knowing what we have purchased. Bitcoin is a relatively private currency. On the one hand, it is transparent – thanks to the blockchain, everyone knows how much a particular bitcoin address holds in transactions. They know where those transactions came from, and where they’re sent. On the other hand, unlike conventional bank accounts, no one knows who holds a particular bitcoin address. It’s like having a clear plastic wallet with no visible owner. Everyone can look inside it, but no one knows whose it is. However, it’s worth pointing out that people who use bitcoin unwisely (such as always using the same bitcoin address, or combining coins from multiple addresses into a single address) risk making it easier to identify them online.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
February 20, 2016, 03:40:04 AM
for me Bitcoin is just like Gold , Investing for the future, and even now gambling, sports betting, trading so many things can be done with bitcoins, for which we dont have to disclose our identity.

Don't do gambling and all dude, Mostly you will loose the money at there. For me bitcoin is long term investment I will not sell it according to present situation.

i wish i did listen to this back in my days. i just kept betting everyday. that is how i ended up losing a lot of bitcoin.

now i just play games under control with small bankroll.

Lol. I have heard many went loose in betting and gambling and that's why I use to advice by my posts.
Cool buddy try to away from that.
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
February 20, 2016, 03:24:30 AM
I use bitcoins as a source of salary. I don't have a job yet so I am plainly supporting myself with bitcoin. It serves as my savings account for my future expenses so I really am thankful to know about bitcoin. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
February 20, 2016, 03:20:51 AM
I personally just think it's the most efficient method to handle payments on the internet, it has less fees than other payment processors and I can access my funds from my desktop.
If only there were more merchants that accepted Bitcoin.

exactly, bitcoin is by far the best option for payments especially online payments.

the benefits of using bitcoin for payment is more obvious in case there is very big amounts or even very small amounts of money to be transferred. plus the ability to send to multiple addresses in one transaction is so handy.
Activity: 153
Merit: 101
February 20, 2016, 01:54:34 AM
For using it as currency, and getting rich Grin

P.S: i chosen wrong poll ;-;
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283
February 20, 2016, 01:40:50 AM
I personally just think it's the most efficient method to handle payments on the internet, it has less fees than other payment processors and I can access my funds from my desktop.
If only there were more merchants that accepted Bitcoin.
Activity: 812
February 20, 2016, 01:13:08 AM
I think it's much better to have more sources than relying on bitcoin to support you when you get retire. But working on Bitcoin is a good thing to work after you retire. You can do it at home with no pressure involved...

Yes You have a point we could trade or play signature campaign.
So when we retired we still get an extra of bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 2198
I stand with Ukraine.
February 17, 2016, 01:20:20 PM
Voted "It is going upppp" because it is true. As I can see many people here think the same way. I wish more people know this and start buying Bitcoin, then its price will be rising even faster and everybody will win from that.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
February 17, 2016, 01:09:03 PM
I think it's much better to have more sources than relying on bitcoin to support you when you get retire. But working on Bitcoin is a good thing to work after you retire. You can do it at home with no pressure involved...
Activity: 476
February 17, 2016, 12:43:29 PM
I have Bitcoin because I think that I will have some profit later. The value is now quite low so I invest now in Bitcoin.
But I hope it will rise up later and more worth so we can sell it with much profit and than we have more money to spend or save.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 547
Pugs are the best!
February 17, 2016, 12:18:07 PM
I want to vote for buying using it as a currency !!!.
By the way how to vote at pool
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
February 17, 2016, 11:26:11 AM
i have bitcoins for payment,sometime also sell it,sometime trade it for altcoin. and i always waiting for price increase,love money,love bitcoins,perfect..
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010
BTC to the moon is inevitable...
February 17, 2016, 10:48:47 AM
for me Bitcoin is just like Gold , Investing for the future, and even now gambling, sports betting, trading so many things can be done with bitcoins, for which we dont have to disclose our identity.

Don't do gambling and all dude, Mostly you will loose the money at there. For me bitcoin is long term investment I will not sell it according to present situation.

i wish i did listen to this back in my days. i just kept betting everyday. that is how i ended up losing a lot of bitcoin.

now i just play games under control with small bankroll.
Activity: 252
February 17, 2016, 10:32:49 AM
FOMO Cheesy
Holding them for a price increase, I see the price has the potential to rise more IMO and holding them and waiting for a decent price of $ to sell at.
Activity: 434
February 17, 2016, 08:58:53 AM

Activity: 91
Merit: 10
February 17, 2016, 08:37:46 AM
I have bitcoins for the profit you can make with it its pretty nice.
We just need to be patient, and wait for the right moment.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027
February 17, 2016, 08:29:05 AM
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
February 17, 2016, 08:28:35 AM
I have the bitcoin for the profit you can make with it.
I also gamble sometimes with it, and you can buy a lot of things with it.
same here. most of people have bitcoin because they want profit from fluctutions. or profit from trading. 
Activity: 61
February 17, 2016, 08:03:38 AM
I have the bitcoin for the profit you can make with it.
I also gamble sometimes with it, and you can buy a lot of things with it.
Activity: 59
February 17, 2016, 07:59:25 AM
I have bitcoins for my future, the bitcoin will reach a high amount in the future that is one thing that is sure.
So we just need to wait till the price increases, we all can make profit after the halving by the way.
Yeah thats is good. The value will be more worth in the future.
And it is now good to invest in Bitcoin so you have profit later.
Pages:
Jump to: