Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do you have Bitcoin? - page 50. (Read 59087 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
March 11, 2016, 04:17:04 PM
I am using it mainly as a method of earning money, through promotion and being an affiliate and many other option in the open bitcoin field.

bitcoin is the place where we have more option. once you get more knowledge about it you can also trade which will give the best benefit.
Yup as soon as you get used to the market and to the community you can get to know more about Bitcoin and make decent profit with it..

No way. I expect the price to go up to 500 within 1 month. There is some buy support around the 400 dollar mark.
Which means we can push the price to 500 or even higher.
Activity: 334
Merit: 100
March 11, 2016, 03:32:41 PM
I am using it mainly as a method of earning money, through promotion and being an affiliate and many other option in the open bitcoin field.

bitcoin is the place where we have more option. once you get more knowledge about it you can also trade which will give the best benefit.
Yup as soon as you get used to the market and to the community you can get to know more about Bitcoin and make decent profit with it..
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
March 11, 2016, 03:19:08 PM

Activity: 1162
Merit: 168
March 11, 2016, 03:13:07 PM
as an investment method and holding them for a price increase, the price multiplied hundreds of times than it used to be before so this can be a decent investment overtime.
using it as an online payment method is good too and the fees are much lower than other competitors
Activity: 135
March 11, 2016, 02:38:47 PM
Activity: 339
Merit: 102
March 11, 2016, 01:17:40 PM
I think you forgot to mention one: FOMO....
Activity: 297
March 11, 2016, 01:14:04 PM
as an investment method and holding them for a price increase, the price multiplied hundreds of times than it used to be before so this can be a decent investment overtime.
Activity: 491
Merit: 105
March 11, 2016, 01:09:02 PM
I am using it mainly to buy things online, there are many sellers in legal stores accepting it only mainly in games and giftcards fields and i use btc to buy from those when i find good deals.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
March 11, 2016, 12:21:01 PM
Because I know that there will be a future keeping bitcoin and it is proven by the early adopters of it, it could be a source of income to me when I am about to retire on my job right now,..other than that there is none..
It is good to have Bitcoin. You can make some more money in the future. And that is quite good.
If you invest you can have make a lot of profit in the future and that will be good for you. So that is why I have Bitcoin
the question is how long it took for us to hold bitcoin and get profit ? and how long the year do you mean by "future"? because sometimes I and others people can not be patient for long-term investment in bitcoin

if you are impatient then just use bitcoin by spending it whenever you can.

but if you are looking for a long term investment, you either have to wait for less than a year (maybe 6 months) to see the halving and get a nice profit or the real long term which will happen in more than 5 years which will be much bigger.
It primarily comes down to if someone wants to buy something now vs in a few months time. I'm going to start holding more of the Bitcoin I earn now and wait for the halving, primarily because we're getting quite close to it.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015
March 11, 2016, 12:15:29 PM
At the first, I'm not interest at all.
Because my college homework lead into bitcoin so I'm continue my research about bitcoin ( what , where , why ... bitcoin  ?? )
After I'm notice about bitcoin detail, I'm kindda interest and become one of my investment option for my future need
Activity: 397
March 11, 2016, 12:02:19 PM
Holding them, And waiting for a price increase would be my pick probably, I think the price has huge potential to increase and rise and jumping on the market on the right time is very decent.
Activity: 336
Bravity is beautiful.
March 11, 2016, 11:52:29 AM
why dont you add one more option,"traded with money" i think many people will pick that option,for me bitcoin is money,so i have bitcoin to trade it with money,and sometime for buy something,i'm sure many people do like me.
I do the same thing. bitcoin is money, so why don't buy something with that? even many shops don't accept it, there's still a way, change it into fiat money then we can use it.
We have Bitcoin because we can make more money later and that is very good. We all hope for some profit.
And that the value will rise in the future. But that is hard to predict.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
March 11, 2016, 11:49:32 AM
Because I know that there will be a future keeping bitcoin and it is proven by the early adopters of it, it could be a source of income to me when I am about to retire on my job right now,..other than that there is none..
It is good to have Bitcoin. You can make some more money in the future. And that is quite good.
If you invest you can have make a lot of profit in the future and that will be good for you. So that is why I have Bitcoin
the question is how long it took for us to hold bitcoin and get profit ? and how long the year do you mean by "future"? because sometimes I and others people can not be patient for long-term investment in bitcoin

if you are impatient then just use bitcoin by spending it whenever you can.

but if you are looking for a long term investment, you either have to wait for less than a year (maybe 6 months) to see the halving and get a nice profit or the real long term which will happen in more than 5 years which will be much bigger.
Activity: 532
March 11, 2016, 11:43:28 AM

Activity: 406
March 11, 2016, 11:13:12 AM
not weird,so many people collect and hold bitcoin for price increase,and poll said like that,but i'm pick "Buying other things/Using as Currency" as well,because i'm agree if bitcoin as payment than used for investement.

You are right but this is also because of the halving that is coming this year everyone wants to make profit.
In fact I think there are more investors right now than spender because of the future of the bitcoin itself.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
March 11, 2016, 10:57:59 AM
not weird,so many people collect and hold bitcoin for price increase,and poll said like that,but i'm pick "Buying other things/Using as Currency" as well,because i'm agree if bitcoin as payment than used for investement.
Activity: 518
March 11, 2016, 10:36:19 AM
You can indeed earn some good money with Bitcoin and that is pretty nice. Everyone hope that it will be more worth.
But you need first to take an investment for a low price, that is very important.
many people who buy bitcoin with a reason to make a profit, of course they already know to buy bitcoin at a low price. in order to obtain greater profits right
Activity: 350
March 11, 2016, 10:34:19 AM
why dont you add one more option,"traded with money" i think many people will pick that option,for me bitcoin is money,so i have bitcoin to trade it with money,and sometime for buy something,i'm sure many people do like me.
I do the same thing. bitcoin is money, so why don't buy something with that? even many shops don't accept it, there's still a way, change it into fiat money then we can use it.

As a part of our earning to improve economically and have a scheduled growth every one needs money. To safeguard and increase the money I have bitcoin.
We have all Bitcoin because we want some profit and that is very important. I hope that more people will have it.
And that they are also going to use and that will be very good for Bitcoin and also for the world.

Indeed, I'm also just holding them for a price increase, there is just so much profit you can make with it.
Its even monthly possible because the bitcoin price is going up and down every month,week.
Activity: 742
March 11, 2016, 10:25:16 AM
I have bitcoins to make deals and trades online with this powerful crypto currency isted using fiat and cash online, because Bitcoin is the best currency for me with its great features.
Activity: 182
Pollak
March 11, 2016, 10:20:36 AM

As a part of our earning to improve economically and have a scheduled growth every one needs money. To safeguard and increase the money I have bitcoin.
We have all Bitcoin because we want some profit and that is very important. I hope that more people will have it.
And that they are also going to use and that will be very good for Bitcoin and also for the world.
Pages:
Jump to: