Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do you have Bitcoin? - page 55. (Read 59087 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
February 17, 2016, 05:50:15 AM
I have bitcoins for my future, the bitcoin will reach a high amount in the future that is one thing that is sure.
So we just need to wait till the price increases, we all can make profit after the halving by the way.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
February 17, 2016, 04:06:28 AM
its like investing for me. so thats why i have bitcoin.

Yes, most of us have bitcoin as investment... I too, I keep few  just in case the price rise it could be a great help to me...
Activity: 464
February 16, 2016, 12:51:57 PM
why?so many reason why i have bitcoins.all of your poll is true Grin fucks the banks,price reason,buying goods,gambling,but not for buying drugs Wink
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
February 16, 2016, 11:39:13 AM
If you see some people be happy because see the chart of price bitcoin right now. you will know the reason, of why we have bitcoin Cheesy

For most of us Bitcoin is just an investment tool. These people are only interested in seeing the price go up so they can start selling. They don't care much about the currency aspect of Bitcoin.

Indeed, its an investment tool for the most people, but its also because with that you can make the most profit on a bitcoin.
If you as an example wait for the halving most people will sell their bitcoins because the can make a lot of profit.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032
All I know is that I know nothing.
February 16, 2016, 11:30:21 AM
If you see some people be happy because see the chart of price bitcoin right now. you will know the reason, of why we have bitcoin Cheesy

For most of us Bitcoin is just an investment tool. These people are only interested in seeing the price go up so they can start selling. They don't care much about the currency aspect of Bitcoin.

it is an investment now because there is no application for it. but this is not going to last forever. in the future if more people adopt bitcoin, there will be more real life application that it becomes more of a currency than and investment.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
February 16, 2016, 11:04:49 AM

Well it's true but at some point it really helps bitcoin in other way like increasing the bitcoin users globally.

No doubt that because of bitcoin price hype that's why many people here, at least, got involved in bitcoin.
Activity: 420
February 16, 2016, 10:25:58 AM
I have bitcoin because i use it for gambling. and i use bittcoin for paying my internet bill and electric bill, and also i have bitcoin for trading, i can earn money daily because bitcoin.
I was very pleased see bitcoin could help a lot of people. I am more pleased If you continue using bitcoin. it can help bitcoin
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
February 16, 2016, 10:21:02 AM

legendary
February 16, 2016, 10:18:03 AM

You mean holding the bitcoins for the price rising of course. I think that's profitable idea nowadays just because we expect the Bitcoin's price will increase soon especially after the next halving

Well I can't see the halving thing will boost the price but all the speculation rotating about that event will trigerred the pump rate.

If all will follow the speculation of price increase after halving, many will do such masive buy to take part of the event and that kind of action will lead to price increase.
Activity: 742
February 16, 2016, 10:10:24 AM

You mean holding the bitcoins for the price rising of course. I think that's profitable idea nowadays just because we expect the Bitcoin's price will increase soon especially after the next halving
Activity: 434
February 16, 2016, 10:01:45 AM

Yeah I know Because they can buy a bitcoin by using the current situation, they can buy a more bitcoins and get a profit after halving. It will give double the profit when they buy in present situation.
Activity: 1190
February 16, 2016, 09:19:53 AM
Activity: 812
February 16, 2016, 08:46:43 AM
i only have bitcoin right now cuz i feel like its a good way to store my current wealth lol. its just safe and secure and thers a chance ill make money from the investment in the future.
Yes most people have bitcoin for profit.
All want to get money in bitcoin and I'm sure the average user to do the same here.
Activity: 756
February 13, 2016, 11:16:24 PM
i only have bitcoin right now cuz i feel like its a good way to store my current wealth lol. its just safe and secure and thers a chance ill make money from the investment in the future.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 13, 2016, 11:11:06 PM
Bitcoin has a very high price in our country.. 1 BTC = 25k INR .. so i think its good to have bitcoins.. and exchange it to our currency whenever required
Activity: 245
February 13, 2016, 11:07:30 PM
I have bitcoin because for buying something and paying something online. and also i have bitcoin for gambling, i have gambling habbit though.
nice if you using bitcoin for buy something. i hope can purchase goods with bitcoin soon

yes I agree with you friends . i have bitcoin because bitcoin have goods service and very low transaction fees when I  send money any place any country in world no need third person when I use bitcoin . I feel very well in my hurt
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
February 13, 2016, 10:50:21 PM
for investing, you can make it for free why dont you make it
February 13, 2016, 09:28:38 PM
I have bitcoin because i use it for gambling. and i use bittcoin for paying my internet bill and electric bill, and also i have bitcoin for trading, i can earn money daily because bitcoin.
February 13, 2016, 09:16:24 PM
its like investing for me. so thats why i have bitcoin.
legendary
February 13, 2016, 09:01:37 PM
I have Bitcoin because i want to doing business in the real world but in the virtual world just as well. Maybe bitcoin will be very useful for future. So i must learn with it and have it.

Bitcoin is virtual so basically you can used it for online busines purposes.

And without doubt, yes it is very useful in the future. If you believe in bitcoin technoloy and the future aheads for it then it's really have sense to have and own bitcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: