Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do you have Bitcoin? - page 52. (Read 59087 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
March 10, 2016, 11:03:09 PM
50% investing and 50% gambling purposes, so this means 100% Gamble. And because it's fun!!!
Activity: 812
March 03, 2016, 09:54:44 AM
Bitcoin is like an investment to me, so I prefer to buy bitcoins and try to collect as many as I can either from campaign or trading or even from gambling as I want to hold a descent amount for future.
yeah its happen to me to.
but i never try trading btc. im just collecting btc and try to gamble it.
maybe in the future ill try to trading btc.  Cheesy
you must try to invest it by trading.
but if you're doubt and afraid to trading btc, maybe you can joint with your friends 50:50.
if you're brave enough, you'll deserve the profit.  Cool
Yes actually better to raise capital in advance in the signature campaign, if the capital already accumulated can only try trading. So if that would get the full benefit and it was very nice. You have to try if you want to get lucky.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
February 22, 2016, 10:03:23 AM
bitcoin has provided them a better opportunity to make some extra incomes, and bitcoin would prove to be the best investment for the future, as the value would  be much higher in future. Honestly speaking, I am a student with low budget for my studies, lucky that I am collecting bitcoin, it really saves my day from drinking water at lunch... haha.. but I never use everything i got here, i keep a few for the future...
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
February 22, 2016, 10:02:03 AM
If you believe in the future of bitcoin and all the technology aheads in this kind of crytpo then it's really make to have at least a quiet amount number of coins.

Whatever the reason, one thing for sure, we are going upwards*.

* -lol
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
February 22, 2016, 09:40:42 AM
Because I know that there will be a future keeping bitcoin and it is proven by the early adopters of it, it could be a source of income to me when I am about to retire on my job right now,..other than that there is none..
It is good to have Bitcoin. You can make some more money in the future. And that is quite good.
If you invest you can have make a lot of profit in the future and that will be good for you. So that is why I have Bitcoin
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
February 22, 2016, 09:13:38 AM
Yeah, fuck the banks. I like to control my own wealth, not let someone else manage it. I feel more secure with the bitcoin system.

That is true.. in bitcoin we are always in control of our money,..it is more secure as you your self is the one looking at it, now if there's something wrong happened to your coins, you can't blame anyone except yourself..  Smiley

But we can take control of our fiat too with ourselves. If you don't want to save it in banks then of course don't do it.

And yes agree with the last poster here, if you are storing your coins in an online wallet, the risk is the same as saving it in a "cheap" bank.

*I use the term "cheap" because I really surprised with some comments here about banking robbing their money. How come that bank exist in their places. Such a poor standard. No offense.
Activity: 420
February 22, 2016, 08:25:36 AM
Yeah, fuck the banks. I like to control my own wealth, not let someone else manage it. I feel more secure with the bitcoin system.
if you keep bitcoin. in the online wallet (third party). i think you still  same. just like saving in bank
Activity: 266
February 22, 2016, 08:23:35 AM
Because I know that there will be a future keeping bitcoin and it is proven by the early adopters of it, it could be a source of income to me when I am about to retire on my job right now,..other than that there is none..
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
February 22, 2016, 04:35:24 AM
I have bitcoin and I have hold it because its price is increasing and it will earn a large amount of money for me. Plus we can use it anonymously on internet for purchase of any product. and it is an interesting currency...
That is indeed good. You can have Bitcoin to make some more money later and that will be good.
We all hope that it will be more worth. But it is hard to predict what is going to happen later. It is also possible that Bitcoin can fall later.
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
February 22, 2016, 12:03:10 AM
I have bitcoin and I have hold it because its price is increasing and it will earn a large amount of money for me. Plus we can use it anonymously on internet for purchase of any product. and it is an interesting currency...
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
Crypto swag
February 21, 2016, 10:49:54 PM
To participate in the emancipation of my money from the Federal Reserves.
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
February 21, 2016, 10:43:11 PM
i have bitcoin for use it in future , i know bitcoin in future will be popular and the price have chance to reach $5.000
im very happy to have and hold 10BTC
Activity: 294
February 21, 2016, 10:33:47 PM
Activity: 343
Bonus Claim Url: http://betonline.wager.bz
February 21, 2016, 10:31:09 PM
Because BTC is anonymous, irreversible and easy to use. I love the community too.
Activity: 208
Merit: 10
February 21, 2016, 10:29:19 PM
because bitcoin is investation
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
February 21, 2016, 09:44:53 PM
with my bitcoin often benefit shopping. like to purchase credit for mobile phones and gaming vouchers.
Activity: 1190
February 21, 2016, 09:36:57 PM
Because bitcoins was becoming common in our country. Cheesy and I want to get a profit from it. Smiley
I'll see it in other countries. so all people. inevitably, have to use bitcoin
Activity: 294
February 21, 2016, 09:02:46 PM
Bitcoin is like an investment to me, so I prefer to buy bitcoins and try to collect as many as I can either from campaign or trading or even from gambling as I want to hold a descent amount for future.
yeah its happen to me to.
but i never try trading btc. im just collecting btc and try to gamble it.
maybe in the future ill try to trading btc.  Cheesy
Activity: 490
February 21, 2016, 08:43:30 PM
Because bitcoins was becoming common in our country. Cheesy and I want to get a profit from it. Smiley
become mainstream in the country? Where is your country ? I think if that happens. bitcoin price would be fueled ride. because if it becomes commonplace. many people in the country will joined
Activity: 464
February 21, 2016, 08:30:35 PM
I can not go to Moon so why not own one thing that can and eventualy will go there?  Grin
That exactly what i was thinking about, i hold bitcoin as investment purpose , hope the price rocketed to the moon in the future.
And as time goes by i used bitcoin to do / pay many thing such as pay internet bill online, buying clothes and several goods online.
Pages:
Jump to: