Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do you sell your coins? - page 19. (Read 2288 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 11
July 31, 2018, 11:10:34 AM
I do not sell but every day I regret more. I wish I had sold my altcoins three months ago
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
July 31, 2018, 11:05:24 AM
Do you sell because of the rise/deep in the market, or do you sell because you actually needed the money and not because of the deep/rise of the price, or you're the type that just jumps in pick some profits and jump out?
I am a long term holder of altcoins. I sell my tokens (both alts and bitcoin) when I am broke, and when I need some money. I don't sell because there is a deep in the market, I sell because I need to. So, what about you?

I sell my coins to make room for more coins and actually make some profit to use for my day-to-day needs. Man's gotta eat, right? Not everyone is blessed with money to invest in ICOs so I rarely invest in them. I just use my God-given gifts like the sbility to learn 2 languages and be fluent in both.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
July 31, 2018, 10:56:04 AM
I sell my coin because I need money, otherwise I will not sell my coin.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
July 31, 2018, 10:45:42 AM
In fact, I have a lot of crypto coins, which stopped to cost money, you do not always have to keep these coins, and sell at their peak prices, this is the most correct strategy.
I think the most correct strategy to not bother much about it. It's just to sell 50% now, and 50% at the peak. Everything will be fine.
Activity: 69
July 31, 2018, 10:38:31 AM
I sell my coins to earn a profit. I only sell my coins in time that I think it is profitable to sell or let me say the price is fully risen compared to the price I bought it before. This is business, buy low, sell high. Sometimes I also sell it because of my needs, even if it is not in a higher price, but as long as I earn a small gain, I go for good with it.
Activity: 154
July 31, 2018, 10:28:05 AM
Do you sell because of the rise/deep in the market, or do you sell because you actually needed the money and not because of the deep/rise of the price, or you're the type that just jumps in pick some profits and jump out?
I am a long term holder of altcoins. I sell my tokens (both alts and bitcoin) when I am broke, and when I need some money. I don't sell because there is a deep in the market, I sell because I need to. So, what about you?

yes right, I sell it also because of necessity. if I need money I will sell the coins I have, how else would it be? that's all it can do. but I sold it because it was really needed money.
Activity: 386
July 31, 2018, 10:23:17 AM
I sell altcoin that I have because I think it's worth the price that I want, besides that I started because I also need money for my daily life. and this is a very important need for me.

Some of the reason why altcoin sell is because of needed money, sometimes if the coin i have reach big amount then i already sell it and buy again when the price fall again.
Activity: 658
July 31, 2018, 10:00:50 AM
How told you that i sold coin :p  i never sell any piece of my holding keep holding in this taught days and good luck with your investments decision there is a lot of scammers around
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
July 31, 2018, 09:53:21 AM
I sold my crypt coins, only only when I planned to invest in another crypto project and I did not need an etherium for investment. I prefer to keep coins, and wait for them to grow in value.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
July 31, 2018, 09:45:53 AM
It's very simple, if you understand that now the market is in a falling state, then people need to eat, so they start to withdraw their finances, which they could save, but it's very sad. Still, the deposit sank several times.
Activity: 336
July 31, 2018, 09:42:31 AM
In fact, I have a lot of crypto coins, which stopped to cost money, you do not always have to keep these coins, and sell at their peak prices, this is the most correct strategy.
Activity: 140
July 31, 2018, 09:41:42 AM
If I do not think the coin has a prospect or a drop in volume then I would think of selling my coins. not because of the need for money. I invest in crypto for the long term and get maximum investment returns.
Activity: 41
July 31, 2018, 09:38:20 AM
I likewise offer now and again when am in so need of cash and the sum total of what I have is digital money esteem
Activity: 430
terra-credit.com
July 31, 2018, 09:34:24 AM
I sell altcoin that I have because I think it's worth the price that I want, besides that I started because I also need money for my daily life. and this is a very important need for me.
Jpt
Activity: 374
Merit: 1
July 31, 2018, 09:34:13 AM
I think investors are of different types and they do differently when it comes to cryptocurrency. People do sell their holdings in panic, while others sell their holdings when they are in need of money. In my case, I usually sell my holdings when I am in need of money. I also do sell just to switch from bad coins to good ones.
Activity: 237
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
July 31, 2018, 09:31:52 AM
I only sell off my altcoin if they can bring me much profit. At present the market tends to decrease, I believe that this is just a fluctuation of the market, in the next few months the market will recover and grow. so I will not panic, I will continue to hold altcoin. Besides, now is a good time for me to buy cheap altcoin. I will buy Ethereum, Litecoin, Cardano and NEO. These are altcoin capable of growth, I believe they will bring me much money in the next few years.
Activity: 448
July 31, 2018, 09:29:23 AM
Binance is accumulating ethos like crazy. Their wallets hold over 4 million ethos For a reason. Bithump has better representation of The price. People are being scared in to panic selling so other van accumilate. Better watch closely. Exchanges are a shitshow now. Binance is fleeing from Malta to Kongo to avoid any regulation.. its a shitshow
Activity: 392
Merit: 3
July 31, 2018, 09:24:13 AM
if I really want to always keep the coin I have and I will never sell it unless the price has gone up in accordance with the target I have set. but due to the urgent economic needs I finally decided to sell my coin gan
Activity: 104
July 31, 2018, 09:21:08 AM
I sold my cryptocurrency in this year's encryption market. I think I made a correct choice. Because when I sold them, the price of cryptocurrency began to fall again in a short period of time, and the decline was very large.
Activity: 137
KONIOS.com
July 31, 2018, 09:18:25 AM
When the cryptocurrency I invested in reached my expected price then I would sell it because I could get huge profits from it, and what would happen in the future we don't know, I just want to make more money here.
Pages:
Jump to: